CHIMERIC OSPA GENES, PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> read more

CHIMERIC OSPA GENES, PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> read more

POLYMERIC BENZYL CARBONATE-DERIVATIVES (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> read more

METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR SCREENING COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING NON-ANTICOAGULANT SULFATED POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 21 Feb 2014)
>> read more

METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR SCREENING COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING NON-ANTICOAGULANT SULFATED POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 21 Feb 2014)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING CHIMERIC OSPA MOLECULES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jan 2014)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING CHIMERIC OSPA MOLECULES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jan 2014)
>> read more

NUCLEOPHILIC CATALYSTS FOR OXIME LINKAGE AND USE OF NMR ANALYSES OF THE SAME (Fri, 22 Nov 2013)
>> read more

NUCLEOPHILIC CATALYSTS FOR OXIME LINKAGE AND USE OF NMR ANALYSES OF THE SAME (Fri, 22 Nov 2013)
>> read more

NUCLEOPHILIC CATALYSTS FOR OXIME LINKAGE (Fri, 22 Nov 2013)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions for Treating Bleeding Disorders (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 18 Oct 2013)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 27 Sep 2013)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 27 Sep 2013)
>> read more

NON-ANTICOAGULANT SULFATED OR SULFONATED POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 16 Aug 2013)
>> read more

NON-ANTICOAGULANT SULFATED OR SULFONATED POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 09 Aug 2013)
>> read more

Modified Polysaccharides for Conjugate Vaccines (Fri, 02 Aug 2013)
>> read more

METHOD FOR THE PRODUCTION OF A POLYMERIZED PRODUCT (Fri, 14 Jun 2013)
>> read more

HEMOSTATIC COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> read more

HEMOSTATIC COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> read more

Nucleophilic catalysts for oxime linkage (Fri, 11 Jan 2013)
>> read more

METHOD FOR THE PRODUCTION OF A POLYMERIZED PRODUCT (Fri, 21 Dec 2012)
>> read more

Von Willebrand factor- and factor VIII-polymer conjugates having a releasable linkage (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> read more

TFPI inhibitors and methods of use (Fri, 03 Feb 2012)
>> read more

Chimeric OspA genes, proteins, and methods of use thereof (Fri, 27 Jan 2012)
>> read more

Chimeric OspA genes, proteins, and methods of use thereof (Fri, 02 Dec 2011)
>> read more

CHIMERIC OSPA GENES, PROTEINS, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> read more

OSPA CHIMERAS AND USE THEREOF IN VACCINES (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> read more

OSPA CHIMERAS AND USE THEREOF IN VACCINES (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> read more

OSPA CHIMERAS AND USE THEREOF IN VACCINES (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> read more

Methods and compositions for treating bleeding disorders (Fri, 07 Oct 2011)
>> read more

Stabilized liquid and lyophilized ADAMTS13 formulations (Fri, 23 Sep 2011)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 23 Sep 2011)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 23 Sep 2011)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATING BLEEDING DISORDERS (Fri, 22 Jul 2011)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATING BLEEDING DISORDERS (Fri, 22 Jul 2011)
>> read more

Methods and compositions for treating bleeding disorders (Fri, 15 Jul 2011)
>> read more

STABLE CO-FORMULATION OF HYALURONIDASE AND IMMUNOGLOBULIN, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 25 Mar 2011)
>> read more

STABILIZED LIQUID AND LYOPHILIZED ADAMTS13 FORMULATIONS (Fri, 25 Mar 2011)
>> read more

STABLE CO-FORMULATION OF HYALURONIDASE AND IMMUNOGLOBULIN, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 25 Mar 2011)
>> read more

STABILIZED LIQUID AND LYOPHILIZED ADAMTS13 FORMULATIONS (Fri, 25 Mar 2011)
>> read more

METHODS FOR PREPARING FLUORINATED VINYL ETHERS (Fri, 29 Oct 2010)
>> read more

METHODS FOR PREPARING FLUORINATED VINYL ETHERS (Fri, 22 Oct 2010)
>> read more

Method for Preparing FMOC-Based Hydrolysable Linkers (Fri, 06 Aug 2010)
>> read more

TFPI inhibitors and methods of use (Fri, 09 Jul 2010)
>> read more

TFPI INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 25 Jun 2010)
>> read more

Polymeric benzyl carbonate-derivatives (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

POLYMERIC BENZYL CARBONATE-DERIVATIVES (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

POLYMERIC BENZYL CARBONATE-DERIVATIVES (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

METHODS AND ASSAYS FOR OVERSULFATED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS (Thu, 24 Dec 2009)
>> read more

METHODS AND ASSAYS FOR OVERSULFATED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS (Fri, 04 Dec 2009)
>> read more

IMMOBILIZATION OF DYES AND ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS ON A MEDICAL DEVICE (Fri, 30 Jan 2009)
>> read more

IMMOBILIZATION OF DYES AND ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS ON A MEDICAL DEVICE (Fri, 30 Jan 2009)
>> read more

IMMOBILIZATION OF DYES AND ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS ON A MEDICAL DEVICE (Fri, 23 Jan 2009)
>> read more

Method for preparing Fmoc-based hydrolysable linkers (Fri, 02 Jan 2009)
>> read more

METHOD FOR PREPARING FMOC-BASED HYDROLYSABLE LINKERS (Thu, 01 Jan 2009)
>> read more

METHOD FOR PREPARING FMOC - BASED HYDROLYSABLE LINKERS (Thu, 01 Jan 2009)
>> read more

MODIFIED POLYSACCHARIDES FOR CONJUGATE VACCINES (Thu, 25 Dec 2008)
>> read more

MODIFIED POLYSACCHARIDES FOR CONJUGATE VACCINES (Thu, 25 Dec 2008)
>> read more

von Willebrand factor- and factor VIII-polymer conjugates having a releasable linkage (Fri, 26 Sep 2008)
>> read more

VON WILLEBRAND FACTOR- AND FACTOR VIII-POLYMER CONJUGATES HAVING A RELEASABLE LINKAGE (Fri, 11 Jul 2008)
>> read more

VON WILLEBRAND FACTOR-AND FACTOR VIII-POLYMER CONJUGATES HAVING A RELEASABLE LINKAGE (Fri, 11 Jul 2008)
>> read more

MICROPARTICLES AND METHODS FOR PRODUCTION THEREOF (Fri, 14 Dec 2007)
>> read more

MULTIPLE CHAMBER CONTAINER WITH MISTAKE PROOF ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM (Fri, 16 Nov 2007)
>> read more

METHOD FOR PURIFYING POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 27 Jul 2007)
>> read more

METHOD FOR PURIFYING POLYSACCHARIDES (Fri, 27 Jul 2007)
>> read more

Method for purifying polysaccharides (Fri, 06 Jul 2007)
>> read more

(POLYALKOXY)SULFONATE SURFACE MODIFIERS (Fri, 04 Aug 2006)
>> read more

(POLYALKOXY)SULFONATE SURFACE MODIFIERS (Fri, 04 Aug 2006)
>> read more

(Polyalkoxy)sulfonate surface modifiers (Fri, 30 Jun 2006)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS CAPABLE OF INHIBITING REACTIVE OXYGEN AND CARBONYL SPECIES (Fri, 24 Feb 2006)
>> read more

Compositions capable of inhibiting reactive oxygen and carbonyl species (Fri, 27 Jan 2006)
>> read more

Process for recovery of 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoroisopropanol from the waste stream of sevoflurane synthesis (Fri, 07 Oct 2005)
>> read more

VACCINES AGAINST GROUP Y NEISSERIA MENINGITIDIS AND MENINGOCOCCAL COMBINATIONS THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> read more

VACCINES AGAINST GROUP Y NEISSERIA MENINGITIDIS AND MENINGOCOCCAL COMBINATIONS THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> read more

Process for preparing pharmaceutical formulations using supercritical fluids (Fri, 15 Oct 2004)
>> read more

Peritoneal dialysis solution containing modified icodextrins (Fri, 01 Oct 2004)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR RECOVERY OF 1,1,1,3,3,3-HEXAFLUOROISOPROPANOL FROM THE WASTE STREAM OF SEVOFLURANE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 06 Aug 2004)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR RECOVERY OF 1,1,1,3,3,3-HEXAFLUOROISOPROPANOL FROM THE WASTE STREAM OF SEVOFLURANE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 06 Aug 2004)
>> read more

Peritoneal dialysis solution containing modified icodextrins (Wed, 04 Aug 2004)
>> read more

Process for recovery of 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoroisopropanol from the waste stream of sevoflurane synthesis (Fri, 30 Jul 2004)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR PREPARING COMBINATION PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS USING SUPERCRITICAL FLUIDS (Fri, 09 Jul 2004)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR PREPARING COMBINATION PHARMACEUTICAL FORMULATIONS USING SUPERCRITICAL FLUIDS (Fri, 09 Jul 2004)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL BIS AMINE (Fri, 30 Apr 2004)
>> read more

Process for the preparation of polyethylene glycol bis amine (Fri, 08 Aug 2003)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR REMOVAL OF DIMETHYL ETHER IN THE SYNTHESIS OF SEVOFLURANE (Fri, 13 Dec 2002)
>> read more

IMMUNOGENIC CONJUGATES OF LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID WITH POLYPEPTIDE TOXINS (Fri, 22 Nov 2002)
>> read more

IMMUNOGENIC CONJUGATES OF LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACID WITH POLYPEPTIDE TOXINS (Fri, 22 Nov 2002)
>> read more

Process for removal of dimethyl ether in the synthesis of sevoflurane (Wed, 11 Sep 2002)
>> read more

Antigenic group B Streptococcus type II and type III polysaccharide fragments having a 2, 5-anhydro-D-mannose terminal structure and conjugate vaccine thereof (Wed, 17 Apr 2002)
>> read more

Method of immunization using a Group B Streptococcus type II and type III polysaccharide conjugate vaccine (Fri, 15 Mar 2002)
>> read more

Antibodies to meningococcal polysaccharide conjugate vaccines (Wed, 27 Feb 2002)
>> read more

Enantiomerically-enhanced nutritional energy substrates (Wed, 24 Oct 2001)
>> read more

Direct methods for molar-mass determination of fragments of Haemophilus influenzae type b capsular polysaccharides and vaccine preparation (Wed, 01 Aug 2001)
>> read more

Procedures for the extraction and isolation of bacterial capsular polysaccharides for use as vaccines or linked to proteins as conjugate vaccines (Wed, 20 Jun 2001)
>> read more

Method of inactivation of viral and bacterial blood contaminants (Wed, 14 Feb 2001)
>> read more

PERITONEAL DIALYSIS SOLUTION CONTAINING MODIFIED ICODEXTRINS (Fri, 16 Jun 2000)
>> read more

PERITONEAL DIALYSIS SOLUTION CONTAINING MODIFIED ICODEXTRINS (Fri, 16 Jun 2000)
>> read more

Reagents for isotropic size enhancement of a peptide, protein, nucleotide or other substrate (Wed, 26 Jan 2000)
>> read more

Therapeutic hemoglobin composition having isotropically increased size (Wed, 10 Nov 1999)
>> read more

METHOD OF PREPARING MONOFLUOROMETHYL ETHERS (Fri, 04 Jun 1999)
>> read more

METHOD OF PREPARING MONOFLUOROMETHYL ETHERS (Fri, 04 Jun 1999)
>> read more

Method of preparing monofluoromethyl ethers (Wed, 24 Mar 1999)
>> read more

THERAPEUTIC HEMOGLOBIN COMPOSITION HAVING ISOTROPICALLY INCREASED SIZE (Fri, 29 Jan 1999)
>> read more

THERAPEUTIC HEMOGLOBIN COMPOSITION HAVING ISOTROPICALLY INCREASED SIZE (Fri, 29 Jan 1999)
>> read more

PHOSPHINE LIGANDS (Fri, 27 Mar 1998)
>> read more

FLUORESCENT POLY(ARYLPYRIDINE)RARE EATH CHELATES (Wed, 18 Mar 1998)
>> read more

WATER SOLUBLE NON-IMMUNOGENIC POLYAMIDE CROSS-LINKING AGENTS (Fri, 07 Jul 1995)
>> read more

WATER SOLUBLE NON-IMMUNOGENIC POLYAMIDE CROSS-LINKING AGENTS (Fri, 10 Jun 1994)
>> read more

Preparation of bis(salicyl) diesters (Wed, 21 Aug 1991)
>> read more

Fluorescent poly(arylpyridine) rare earth chelates (Wed, 17 Jul 1991)
>> read more

Interligand metal transfer assay (Wed, 16 May 1990)
>> read more

FLUORESCENT POLY(ARYLPYRIDINE) RARE EARTH CHELATES (Fri, 02 Jun 1989)
>> read more

Site Search