ARGININE-GRAFTED BIOREDUCIBLE POLYMER SYSTEMS AND USE IN TREATMENT OF CARDIAC CONDITIONS (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> read more

SENSORS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING PEROXIDE BASED EXPLOSIVES (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED N-(3-(PYRIMIDIN-4-YL)PHENYL)ACRYLAMIDE ANALOGS AS TYROSINE RECEPTOR KINASE BTK INHIBITORS (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED N-(3-(PYRIMIDIN-4-YL)PHENYL)ACRYLAMIDE ANALOGS AS TYROSINE RECEPTOR KINASE BTK INHIBITORS (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED (E)-N'-(1-PHENYLETHYLIDENE)BENZOHYDRAZIDE ANALOGS AS HISTONE DEMETHYLASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 04 Apr 2014)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO NEUROACTIVE THIAZOLINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 17 Jan 2014)
>> read more

Substituted Aromatic Sulfur Compounds and Methods of Their Use (Fri, 03 Jan 2014)
>> read more

Paclitaxel trihydrates and methods of making thereof (Fri, 06 Dec 2013)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PEPTIDE EXPRESSION AND PURIFICATION USING A TYPE lll SECRETION SYSTEM (Fri, 06 Dec 2013)
>> read more

NANOFIBRIL MATERIALS FOR HIGHLY SENSITIVE AND SELECTIVE SENSING OF AMINES (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS WITH TRPV4 ACTIVITY, COMPOSITIONS AND ASSOCIATED METHODS THEREOF (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> read more

OZONATION CONVERSION OF HEAVY HYDROCARBONS FOR RESOURCE RECOVERY (Fri, 08 Nov 2013)
>> read more

Fluorescent carbazole oligomers nanofibril materials for vapor sensing (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> read more

APPLICATIONS OF PARTIALLY AND FULLY SULFATED HYALURONAN (Fri, 16 Aug 2013)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED 1H-INDAZOL-1-OL ANALOGS AS INHIBITORS OF BETA CATENIN/TCF PROTEIN-PROTEIN INTERACTIONS (Fri, 16 Aug 2013)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHOD OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> read more

THE USE OF ALKYLATED SEMI-SYNTHETIC GLYCOSAMINOGLYCOSAN ETHERS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DENTAL DISORDERS (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> read more

HIGH MOLECULAR WIEGHT ARGININE-GRAFTED BIOREDUCIBLE POLYMERS (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> read more

ISOLATION, IDENTIFICATION, AND USED OF ANTIFUNGAL COMPOUNDS (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> read more

POLYMERIC DRUG DELIVERY CONJUGATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 21 Jun 2013)
>> read more

Polymeric compositions and methods of making and using thereof (Fri, 24 May 2013)
>> read more

FLUORESCENT SENSING OF VAPORS USING TUBULAR NANOFIBRIL MATERIALS (Sat, 11 May 2013)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO MODIFIED ADENOSINES FOR CONTROLLING OFF-TARGET EFFECTS IN RNA INTERFERENCE (Fri, 26 Apr 2013)
>> read more

Device Comprising Deuterated Organic Interlayer (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> read more

Isolation, identification, and uses of antifungal compounds (Fri, 12 Apr 2013)
>> read more

GALACTOKINASE INHIBITORS FOR THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF ASSOCIATED DISEASES AND DISORDERS (Fri, 29 Mar 2013)
>> read more

Photoconductive sensor materials for detection of explosive vapor (Fri, 15 Mar 2013)
>> read more

Substituted N-(3-(pyrimidin-4-yl)phenyl)acrylamide analogs as tyrosine receptor kinase BTK inhibitors (Fri, 08 Mar 2013)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED (E)-N'-(1-PHENYLETHYLIDENE) BENZOHYDRAZIDE ANALOGS AS HISTONE DEMETHYLASE INHIITORS (Fri, 22 Feb 2013)
>> read more

Substituted N-phenylpyrimidin-2-amine analogs as inhibitors of the Axl kinase (Fri, 09 Nov 2012)
>> read more

ANTAGONISTS OF TRPV1 RECEPTOR (Fri, 02 Nov 2012)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED N-(3-(PYRIMIDIN-4-YL)PHENYL)ACRYLAMIDE ANALOGS AS TYROSINE RECEPTOR KINASE BTK INHIBITORS (Fri, 05 Oct 2012)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED 3-(1H-BENZO{D}IMIDAZOL-2-YL)-1H-INDAZOLE-ANALOGS AS INHIBITORS OF THE PDK1 KINASE (Fri, 05 Oct 2012)
>> read more

SUBSTITUTED N-PHENYLPYRIMIDIN-2-AMINE ANALOGS AS INHIBITORS OF THE AXL KINASE (Fri, 05 Oct 2012)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO INHIBITION OF VIRAL ENTRY (Fri, 05 Oct 2012)
>> read more

METHODS FOR TREATING OR PREVENTING UROLOGICAL INFLAMMATION (Fri, 28 Sep 2012)
>> read more

VINYL -ARYL - SULFONES FOR USE IN PERITONEAL CARCINOMATOSIS (Fri, 31 Aug 2012)
>> read more

Slice selective MRI excitation with reduced power deposition using multiple transmit channels (Fri, 27 Jul 2012)
>> read more

Modified macromolecules and associated methods of synthesis and use (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> read more

INTRAVAGINAL DEVICES FOR CONTROLLED DELIVERY OF LUBRICANTS (Sat, 19 May 2012)
>> read more

NANOFIBER-BASED HETEROJUNCTION APPROACH FOR HIGH PHOTOCONDUCTIVITY ON ORGANIC MATERIALS (Fri, 20 Apr 2012)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO NEUROACTIVE THIAZOLINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 20 Apr 2012)
>> read more

FLUORESCENT CARBAZOLE OLIGOMERS NANOFIBRIL MATERIALS FOR VAPOR SENSING (Fri, 13 Apr 2012)
>> read more

Alkylated semi synthetic glycosaminoglycosan ethers, and methods for making and using thereof (Fri, 09 Mar 2012)
>> read more

APPLICATIONS OF PARTIALLY AND FULLY SULFATED HYALURONAN (Fri, 16 Dec 2011)
>> read more

BRYOSTATIN ANALOGUES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 04 Nov 2011)
>> read more

OZONATION CONVERSION OF HEAVY HYDROCARBONS FOR RESOURCE RECOVERY (Fri, 04 Nov 2011)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE POLYDISULFIDE AMINES FOR GENE DELIVERY (Fri, 28 Oct 2011)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO MODIFIED ADENOSINES FOR CONTROLLING OFF-TARGET EFFECTS IN RNA INTERFERENCE (Fri, 30 Sep 2011)
>> read more

CLEAVABLE MODIFICATIONS TO REDUCIBLE POLY (AMIDO ETHYLENIMINES)S TO ENHANCE NUCLEOTIDE DELIVERY (Fri, 23 Sep 2011)
>> read more

CLEAVABLE MODIFICATIONS TO REDUCIBLE POLY (AMIDO ETHYLENIMINES)S TO ENHANCE NUCLEOTIDE DELIVERY (Fri, 23 Sep 2011)
>> read more

POLYMERIC DRUG DELIVERY CONJUGATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 16 Sep 2011)
>> read more

Conductivity sensor device comprising diamond film with at least one nanopore or micropore (Fri, 27 May 2011)
>> read more

Alkylated semi synthetic glycosaminoglycosan ethers, and methods for making and using thereof (Fri, 08 Apr 2011)
>> read more

DEVICE COMPRISING DEUTERATED ORGANIC INTERLAYER (Fri, 01 Apr 2011)
>> read more

J-SUPERFAMILY CONOTOXIN PEPTIDES (Fri, 18 Mar 2011)
>> read more

Quinoline-oxazoline compounds and their use in oxidation synthesis (Fri, 04 Mar 2011)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 28 Jan 2011)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 28 Jan 2011)
>> read more

MODIFIED MACROMOLECULES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 31 Dec 2010)
>> read more

RADIATION ENHANCED MACROMOLECULAR DELIVERY OF THERAPEUTIC AGENTS FOR CHEMOTHERAPY (Fri, 24 Dec 2010)
>> read more

ALKYLATED SEMI-SYNTHETIC GLYCOSAMINOGLYCAN ETHERS, AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 17 Dec 2010)
>> read more

Methods for chelation therapy (Fri, 10 Dec 2010)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 03 Dec 2010)
>> read more

Identification of the hepcidin binding site on ferroportin (Fri, 19 Nov 2010)
>> read more

POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 12 Nov 2010)
>> read more

Alpha-chloro and alpha-bromo phosphonate analogs of lysophosphatidic acid and methods of making and using thereof (Fri, 15 Oct 2010)
>> read more

PAS Kinase Regulates Energy Homeostasis (Fri, 08 Oct 2010)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO MODIFIED GUANINE BASES FOR CONTROLLING OFF-TARGET EFFECTS IN RNA INTERFERENCE (Fri, 01 Oct 2010)
>> read more

Simultaneous acquisitions of spin- and stimulated-echo planar imaging (Fri, 27 Aug 2010)
>> read more

Methods and compositions related to cyclic peptide synthesis (Fri, 20 Aug 2010)
>> read more

Perylene nanofiber fluorescent sensor for highly sensitive and selective sensing of amines (Fri, 06 Aug 2010)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions Related to Inhibition of Viral Entry (Fri, 23 Jul 2010)
>> read more

METHOD OF DETECTING OCULAR DISEASES AND PATHOLOGIC CONDITIONS AND TREATMENT OF SAME (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE INTRAVAGINAL MEDICAL DEVICE FOR DELIVERY OF THERAPEUTICS (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

Methods and compositions related to continuous flow thermal gradient PCR (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

MONOCHROME MULTIPLEX QUANTITATIVE PCR (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

MONOCHROME MULTIPLEX QUANTITATIVE PCR (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

Reducing non-target nucleic acid dependent amplifications: amplifying repetitive nucleic acid sequences (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> read more

Phenylthiocarbamide (PTC) taste receptor (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> read more

Molecular fluorescence sensor for highly sensitive and selective detection of mercury (Fri, 11 Jun 2010)
>> read more

PDE1 AS A TARGET THERAPEUTIC IN HEART DISEASE (Fri, 11 Jun 2010)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE POLYDISULFIDE AMINES FOR GENE DELIVERY (Fri, 11 Jun 2010)
>> read more

CARRIERS FOR THE DELIVERY OF NUCLEIC ACIDS TO CELLS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 04 Jun 2010)
>> read more

METHOD OF DETECTING OCULAR DISEASES AND PATHOLOGIC CONDITIONS AND TREATMENT OF SAME (Fri, 28 May 2010)
>> read more

Polymeric carrier for delivery of small interfering RNA (Fri, 28 May 2010)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 14 May 2010)
>> read more

Dynamic composite gradient systems for MRI (Fri, 30 Apr 2010)
>> read more

PROTECTED ENANTIOPURE TRIFLUOROTHREONINES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING SAME (Fri, 23 Apr 2010)
>> read more

TYROSINE-RICH CONOPEPTIDES (Fri, 16 Apr 2010)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions related to HIF-1 alpha (Fri, 26 Mar 2010)
>> read more

LABELED PEPTIDES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF FOR IMPROVED OXIDATION AND MAPPING OF DISULFIDE BRIDGES (Fri, 05 Mar 2010)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions Related to Inhibition of Ceramide Synthesis (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

Slice selective MRI excitation with reduced power deposition using multiple transmit channels (Fri, 22 Jan 2010)
>> read more

pH-sensitive polymeric micelles for drug delivery (Fri, 15 Jan 2010)
>> read more

Enhanced fill-factor NMR coils and associated methods (Fri, 08 Jan 2010)
>> read more

MULTIFUNCTIONAL CARRIERS FOR THE DELIVERY OF NUCLEIC ACIDS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 08 Jan 2010)
>> read more

METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR MEASURING MAGNETIC FIELDS (Fri, 18 Dec 2009)
>> read more

High field strength magentic field generation system and associated methods (Fri, 11 Dec 2009)
>> read more

Highly fluorinated oils and surfactants and methods of making and using same (Fri, 23 Oct 2009)
>> read more

BRYOSTATIN ANALOGUES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 23 Oct 2009)
>> read more

ALKYLATED SEMI-SYNTHETIC GLYCOSAMINOGLYCOSAN ETHERS, AND METHODS FOR MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 09 Oct 2009)
>> read more

ALKYLATED SEMI-SYNTHETIC GLYCOSAMINOGLYCOSAN ETHERS, AND METHODS FOR MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 09 Oct 2009)
>> read more

MICROFLUIDIC FLOW CELL (Sat, 12 Sep 2009)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions Related to Cyclic Peptide Synthesis (Fri, 28 Aug 2009)
>> read more

ARGININE-CONJUGATED BIOREDUCIBLE POLY (DISULFIDE AMINE) POLYMERS FOR GENE DELIVERY SYSTEMS (Fri, 21 Aug 2009)
>> read more

METHODS FOR TREATING PAIN AND SCREENING ANALGESIC COMPOUNDS (Fri, 14 Aug 2009)
>> read more

LINEAR ORDER RELEASE POLYMER (Fri, 31 Jul 2009)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jul 2009)
>> read more

ADHESIVE COMPLEX COACERVATES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jul 2009)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE POLY(DISULFIDE AMINE)S FOR GENE DELIVERY (Fri, 22 May 2009)
>> read more

Anti-adhesion composites and methods of use thereof (Fri, 15 May 2009)
>> read more

Crosslinked compounds and methods of making and using thereof (Fri, 08 May 2009)
>> read more

IDENTIFICATION OF THE HEPCIDIN BINDING SITE ON FERROPORTIN (Fri, 01 May 2009)
>> read more

Hyaluronic acid containing bioconjugates: targeted delivery of anti-cancer drugs to cancer cells (Fri, 24 Apr 2009)
>> read more

ANTIBODIES TO HTRA1 AND METHODS OF USING THE SAME (Fri, 10 Apr 2009)
>> read more

Drug delivery vehicle that mimics viral properties (Fri, 06 Mar 2009)
>> read more

DRUG DELIVERY VEHICLE THAT MIMICS VIRAL PROPERTIES (Fri, 06 Mar 2009)
>> read more

α-conotoxin MII analogs (Fri, 02 Jan 2009)
>> read more

α-CHLORO AND α-BROMO PHOSPHONATE ANALOGS OF LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Thu, 25 Dec 2008)
>> read more

.ALPHA.-CHLORO AND .ALPHA.-BROMO PHOSPHONATE ANALOGS OF LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Thu, 25 Dec 2008)
>> read more

Methods and Compositions Related to Delivery of Chemical Compounds to Invertebrate Embryos (Fri, 07 Nov 2008)
>> read more

DENDRIMERS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 10 Oct 2008)
>> read more

Phenylthiocarbamide (PTC) taste receptor (Fri, 19 Sep 2008)
>> read more

PEPTIDES THAT INTERACT WITH TOPOISOMERASE I AND METHODS THEREOF (Fri, 05 Sep 2008)
>> read more

SYNTHESIS OF NOVEL XYLOSIDES AND POTENTIAL USES THEREOF (Fri, 29 Aug 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO INHIBITION OF VIRAL ENTRY (Fri, 15 Aug 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO INHIBITION OF VIRAL ENTRY (Fri, 15 Aug 2008)
>> read more

Sulfonamide-based oligomers and polymers for destabilization of biological membranes (Fri, 08 Aug 2008)
>> read more

METHOD OF DETECTING OCULAR DISEASES AND PATHOLOGIC CONDITIONS AND TREATMENT OF SAME (Fri, 08 Aug 2008)
>> read more

Process and Formulation to Improve Viability of Stored Cells and Tissue (Fri, 25 Jul 2008)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE INTRAVAGINAL DEVICES FOR DELIVERY OF THERAPEUTICS (Fri, 25 Jul 2008)
>> read more

Biodegradable and Biocompatible Peg-Based Poly(Ester-Urethanes) (Fri, 13 Jun 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO HIF-1α (Fri, 13 Jun 2008)
>> read more

METHOD OF DETECTING OCULAR DISEASES AND PATHOLOGIC CONDITIONS AND TREATMENT OF SAME (Fri, 06 Jun 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO CONTINUOUS FLOW THERMAL GRADIENT PCR (Fri, 23 May 2008)
>> read more

Obesity gene and use thereof (Fri, 11 Apr 2008)
>> read more

MULTIFUNCTIONAL CARRIERS FOR THE DELIVERY OF NUCLEIC ACIDS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 11 Apr 2008)
>> read more

PROTECTED ENANTIOPURE TRIFLUOROTHREONINES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING SAME (Fri, 21 Mar 2008)
>> read more

HIGHLY FLUORINATED β-AMINO ACIDS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING SAME (Fri, 21 Mar 2008)
>> read more

Modified macromolescules and associated methods of synthesis and use (Fri, 01 Feb 2008)
>> read more

METHODS FOR TREATING PAIN AND SCREENING ANALGESIC COMPOUNDS (Fri, 25 Jan 2008)
>> read more

METHODS FOR TREATING PAIN AND SCREENING ANALGESIC COMPOUNDS (Fri, 25 Jan 2008)
>> read more

THIOLATED MACROMOLECULES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 18 Jan 2008)
>> read more

MACROMOLECULES MODIFIED WITH ELECTROPHILIC GROUPS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 18 Jan 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO INHIBITION OF CERAMIDE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 28 Dec 2007)
>> read more

PAS KINASE REGULATES ENERGY HOMEOSTASIS (Sat, 22 Dec 2007)
>> read more

PAS KINASE REGULATES ENERGY HOMEOSTASIS (Sat, 22 Dec 2007)
>> read more

J-SUPERFAMILY CONOTOXIN PEPTIDES (Sat, 22 Dec 2007)
>> read more

PAS KINASE REGULATES ENERGY HOMEOSTASIS (Sat, 22 Dec 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO EOSINOPHIL REGULATION (Fri, 30 Nov 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO GABA RECEPTOR SUBUNITS (Fri, 30 Nov 2007)
>> read more

MODIFIED MACROMOLECULES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Thu, 29 Nov 2007)
>> read more

Aliphatically modified biodegradable block copolymers as thermogelling polymers (Fri, 16 Nov 2007)
>> read more

POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 02 Nov 2007)
>> read more

POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 02 Nov 2007)
>> read more

Systems and methods for magnetic resonance imaging (Fri, 26 Oct 2007)
>> read more

HIGH FIELD STRENGTH MAGNETIC FIELD GENERATION SYSTEM AND ASSOCIATED METHODS (Fri, 19 Oct 2007)
>> read more

HIGHLY FLUORINATED OILS AND SURFACTANTS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING SAME (Fri, 05 Oct 2007)
>> read more

INTRACELLULAR ISOTOPE DETECTION AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 21 Sep 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO CYCLIC PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 14 Sep 2007)
>> read more

ENHANCED FILL-FACTOR NMR COILS AND ASSOCIATED METHODS (Fri, 14 Sep 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO CYCLIC PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 14 Sep 2007)
>> read more

Polymeric carrier for delivery of small interfering RNA (Fri, 07 Sep 2007)
>> read more

Carrier system for specific artery wall gene delivery (Wed, 05 Sep 2007)
>> read more

APPARATUS AND METHODS FOR INCREASING LATERAL MASS TRANSFER OVER MOLECULE SENSORS (Fri, 13 Jul 2007)
>> read more

Linear polyethylenimine-sterol conjugates for gene delivery (Fri, 06 Jul 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS INVOLVING INTRINSIC GENES (Fri, 01 Jun 2007)
>> read more

ELECTROSTATICALLY CONTROLLED HYDROGELS (Fri, 25 May 2007)
>> read more

Noninvasive methods for detecting abnormalities in a subject such as disease or dysfunction (Wed, 16 May 2007)
>> read more

POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 30 Mar 2007)
>> read more

POLYMERIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 30 Mar 2007)
>> read more

ANTI-ADHESION COMPOSITES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Thu, 29 Mar 2007)
>> read more

Hydrogels of water soluble polymers crosslinked by protein domains (Wed, 21 Feb 2007)
>> read more

Managing biological databases (Fri, 02 Feb 2007)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO A BRAF MUTATION AND MICROSATELLITE STABILITY (Fri, 19 Jan 2007)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PROVIDING A GRADED RESPONSE IN A PROTEIN (Fri, 12 Jan 2007)
>> read more

ECHOGENIC MICROBUBBLES AND MICROEMULSIONS FOR ULTRASOUND-ENHANCED NANOPARTICLE-MEDIATED DELIVERY OF AGENTS (Fri, 01 Dec 2006)
>> read more

ECHOGENIC MICROBUBBLES AND MICROEMULSIONS FOR ULTRASOUND-ENHANCED NANOPARTICLE-MEDIATED DELIVERY OF AGENTS (Fri, 01 Dec 2006)
>> read more

Kappa-PVIIA-related conotoxins as organ protectants (Fri, 17 Nov 2006)
>> read more

Elastin-based compositions (Wed, 25 Oct 2006)
>> read more

MOUSE MODEL (Fri, 15 Sep 2006)
>> read more

PRODRUGS AND CONJUGATES OF THIOL- AND SELENOL- CONTAINING COMPOUNDS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 21 Jul 2006)
>> read more

Particle analysis assay for biomolecular quantification (Fri, 16 Jun 2006)
>> read more

MRI GUIDED PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY FOR CANCER (Fri, 09 Jun 2006)
>> read more

MRI GUIDED PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPY FOR CANCER (Fri, 09 Jun 2006)
>> read more

Methods of selectively incorporating metals onto substrates (Fri, 17 Mar 2006)
>> read more

Methods for chelation therapy (Fri, 10 Feb 2006)
>> read more

Particle analysis assay for biomolecular quantification (Wed, 08 Feb 2006)
>> read more

METHOD AND COMPOSITIONS INVOLVING PROTEIN KINASE-δ (Fri, 03 Feb 2006)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS INVOLVING PROTEIN KINASE C.DELTA. (Fri, 03 Feb 2006)
>> read more

β-Superfamily conotoxins (Fri, 09 Dec 2005)
>> read more

Prodrugs and conjugates of thiol- and selenol-containing compounds and methods of use thereof (Fri, 02 Dec 2005)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO DELIVERY OF CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS TO INVERTEBRATE EMBRYOS (Fri, 02 Dec 2005)
>> read more

BIORESPONSIVE POLYMER SYSTEM FOR DELIVERY OF MICROBICIDES (Fri, 28 Oct 2005)
>> read more

BIODEGRADABLE AND BIOCOMPATIBLE PEG-BASED POLY(ESTER-URETHANES) (Fri, 28 Oct 2005)
>> read more

BIORESPONSIVE POLYMER SYSTEM FOR DELIVERY OF MICROBICIDES (Fri, 21 Oct 2005)
>> read more

BIORESPONSIVE POLYMER SYSTEM FOR DELIVERY OF MICROBICIDES (Fri, 21 Oct 2005)
>> read more

Mice which are +/− or −/− for the elastin gene as models for vascular disease (Fri, 07 Oct 2005)
>> read more

Contulakin-G, analogs thereof and uses therefor (Fri, 16 Sep 2005)
>> read more

PH-sensitive polymeric micelles for drug delivery (Fri, 26 Aug 2005)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR MODULATING DHR96 (Fri, 05 Aug 2005)
>> read more

Crystal structure of the 30S ribosome and its use (Fri, 15 Jul 2005)
>> read more

MODIFIED MACROMOLECULES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 24 Jun 2005)
>> read more

PROCESS AND FORMULATION TO IMPROVE VIABILITY OF STORED CELLS AND TISSUE (Fri, 24 Jun 2005)
>> read more

MODIFIED MACROMOLECULES AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 24 Jun 2005)
>> read more

Mice which are +/− or −/− for the elastin gene as models for vascular disease (Wed, 08 Jun 2005)
>> read more

Tumor environment-induced ligand-expressing nanocarrier system (Fri, 03 Jun 2005)
>> read more

METHODS, ARTICLES, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR IDENTIFYING OLIGONUCLEOTIDES (Fri, 03 Jun 2005)
>> read more

MinK-related genes, formation of potassium channels and association with cardiac arrhythmia (Wed, 09 Mar 2005)
>> read more

Chromosome 17P-linked prostate cancer susceptibility gene (Wed, 19 Jan 2005)
>> read more

Measurement of wax precipitation temperature and precipitated solid weight percent versus temperature by infrared spectroscopy (Wed, 12 Jan 2005)
>> read more

Mutations in the KCNE1 gene encoding human minK which cause arrhythmia susceptibility thereby establishing KCNE1 as an LQT gene (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> read more

ANTI-ADHESION COMPOSITES AND METHODS OS USE THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> read more

ANTI-ADHESION COMPOSITES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> read more

Mutations in the KCNE1 gene encoding human minK which cause arrhythmia susceptibility thereby establishing KCNE1 as an LQT gene (Fri, 26 Nov 2004)
>> read more

ANALOGS OF LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 29 Oct 2004)
>> read more

MinK-related genes, formation of potassium channels and association with cardiac arrhythmia (Fri, 08 Oct 2004)
>> read more

B-superfamily conotoxins (Fri, 10 Sep 2004)
>> read more

Conus gamma-carboxylase (Fri, 20 Aug 2004)
>> read more

Linear polyethylenimine-sterol conjugates for gene delivery (Fri, 16 Jul 2004)
>> read more

CROSSLINKED COMPOUNDS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 07 May 2004)
>> read more

MANAGING BIOLOGICAL DATABASES (Fri, 07 May 2004)
>> read more

CROSSLINKED COMPOUNDS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 07 May 2004)
>> read more

Mutations in and genomic structure of <i>HERG</i>—a long QT syndrome gene (Fri, 23 Apr 2004)
>> read more

MODULATING VESICULAR MONOAMINE TRANSPORTER TRAFFICKING AND FUNCTION: A NOVEL APPROACH FOR THE TREATMENT OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED TO INHIBITING NUCLEAR ENVELOPE BREAKDOWN (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> read more

MODULATING VESICULAR MONOAMINE TRANSPORTER TRAFFICKING AND FUNCTION: A NOVEL APPROACH FOR THE TREATMENT OF PARKINSON'S DISEASE (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> read more

Contulakin-G, analogs thereof and uses therefor (Wed, 25 Feb 2004)
>> read more

Characterization of single stranded nucleic acids by melting analysis of secondary structure using double strand-specific nucleic acid dye (Fri, 20 Feb 2004)
>> read more

NOVEL INHIBITORS OF UBIQUITIN ISOPEPTIDASES (Fri, 30 Jan 2004)
>> read more

NOVEL INHIBITORS OF UBIQUITIN ISOPEPTIDASES (Fri, 30 Jan 2004)
>> read more

Common polymorphism in scn5a implicated in drug-induced cardiac arrhythmia (Fri, 26 Dec 2003)
>> read more

Kappa-PVIIA-related conotoxins as organ protectants (Fri, 05 Dec 2003)
>> read more

3D STRUCTURE OF THE TSG101 UEV DOMAIN (Fri, 28 Nov 2003)
>> read more

PREBLOCKING WITH NON-HA GAGS INCREASES EFFECTIVENESS OF HA CONJUGATED ANTICANCER AGENTS (Fri, 21 Nov 2003)
>> read more

PREBLOCKING WITH NON-HA GAGS INCREASES EFFECTIVENESS OF HA CONJUGATED ANTICANCER AGENTS (Fri, 21 Nov 2003)
>> read more

Stabilization and acoustic activation of polymeric micelles for drug delivery (Wed, 19 Nov 2003)
>> read more

CHARACTERIZATION OF SINGLE STRANDED NUCLEIC ACIDS BY MELTING ANALYSIS USING A DOUBLE STRAND SPECIFIC NUCLEIC ACID DYE (Fri, 07 Nov 2003)
>> read more

CHARACTERIZATION OF SINGLE STRANDED NUCLEIC ACIDS BY MELTING ANALYSIS OF SECONDARY STRUCTURE USING DOUBLE STRAND-SPECIFIC NUCLEIC ACID DYE (Fri, 07 Nov 2003)
>> read more

HYBRID PHOSPHOINOSITIDE PHOSPHOLIPIDS: COMPOSITIONS AND USES (Fri, 10 Oct 2003)
>> read more

HYBRID PHOSPHOINOSITIDE PHOSPHOLIPIDS: COMPOSITIONS AND USES (Fri, 10 Oct 2003)
>> read more

KVLQT1—a long QT syndrome gene (Fri, 12 Sep 2003)
>> read more

Beta-superfamily conotoxins (Fri, 12 Sep 2003)
>> read more

KCNQ2 and KCNQ3—potassium channel genes which are mutated in benign familial neonatal convulsions (BFNC) and other epilepsies (Fri, 05 Sep 2003)
>> read more

Reducing non-target nucleic acid dependent amplifications: amplifying repetitive nucleic acid sequences (Fri, 29 Aug 2003)
>> read more

KAPPA-PVIIA-RELATED CONOTOXINS AS ORGAN PROTECTANTS (Fri, 08 Aug 2003)
>> read more

KAPPA-PVIIA-RELATED CONOTOXINS AS ORGAN PROTECTANTS (Fri, 08 Aug 2003)
>> read more

Diagnostic method for KVLQT1—a long QT syndrome gene (Wed, 25 Jun 2003)
>> read more

Cone snail peptides (Fri, 13 Jun 2003)
>> read more

Screening methods using the crystal structure of ribosomal protein L11/GTPase activating region rRNA complex (Fri, 30 May 2003)
>> read more

HIVGP120-INDUCED BOB/GPR15 ACTIVATION (Fri, 09 May 2003)
>> read more

Mutations in the KCNE1 gene encoding human minK which cause arrhythmia susceptibility thereby establishing KCNE1 as an LQT gene (Fri, 21 Mar 2003)
>> read more

IN VITRO ASSAYS FOR INHIBITORS OF HIV CAPSID CONFORMATIONAL CHANGES AND FOR HIV CAPSID FORMATION (Fri, 21 Feb 2003)
>> read more

CONUS η-CARBOXYLASE (Fri, 21 Feb 2003)
>> read more

IN VITRO ASSAYS FOR INHIBITORS OF HIV CAPSID CONFORMATIONAL CHANGES AND FOR HIV CAPSID FORMATION (Fri, 21 Feb 2003)
>> read more

PHENYLTHIOCARBAMIDE (PTC) TASTE RECEPTOR (Fri, 31 Jan 2003)
>> read more

HYALURONIC ACID CONTAINING BIOCONJUGATES : TARGETED DELIVERY OF ANTI-CANCER DRUGS TO CANCER CELLS (Fri, 15 Nov 2002)
>> read more

HYALURONIC ACID CONTAINING BIOCONJUGATES: TARGETED DELIVERY OF ANTI-CANCER DRUGS TO CANCER CELLS (Fri, 15 Nov 2002)
>> read more

ASSAY FOR DRUG-INDUCED RECODING (Fri, 04 Oct 2002)
>> read more

KVLQT1—a long QT syndrome gene (Wed, 18 Sep 2002)
>> read more

Bioconjugates and delivery of bioactive agents (Fri, 23 Aug 2002)
>> read more

CONE SNAIL PEPTIDES (Fri, 23 Aug 2002)
>> read more

Bioconjugates and delivery of bioactive agents (Fri, 16 Aug 2002)
>> read more

Mutations in the KCNE1 gene encoding human mink which cause arrhythmia susceptibility thereby establishing KCNE1 as an LQT gene (Wed, 14 Aug 2002)
>> read more

Crystal structure of the 30s ribosome (Fri, 09 Aug 2002)
>> read more

B-SUPERFAMILY CONOTOXINS (Fri, 09 Aug 2002)
>> read more

KVLQT1—a long qt syndrome gene (Wed, 17 Jul 2002)
>> read more

KCNQ2 and KCNQ3-potassium channel genes which are mutated in benign familial neonatal convulsions (BFNC) and other epilepsies (Wed, 03 Jul 2002)
>> read more

METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR MULTI-LAYER GROWTH OF ANCHORAGE-DEPENDENT CELLS (Fri, 07 Jun 2002)
>> read more

CARRIER SYSTEM FOR SPECIFIC ARTERY WALL GENE DELIVERY (Fri, 31 May 2002)
>> read more

Bioconjugates and delivery of bioactive agents (Fri, 26 Apr 2002)
>> read more

Contulakin-G, analogs thereof and uses therefor (Wed, 10 Apr 2002)
>> read more

Contulakin-G, analogs thereof and uses therefor (Wed, 06 Feb 2002)
>> read more

COMMON POLYMORPHISM IN SCN5A IMPLICATED IN DRUG-INDUCED CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 01 Feb 2002)
>> read more

COMMON POLYMORPHISM IN SCN5A IMPLICATED IN DRUG-INDUCED CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 01 Feb 2002)
>> read more

HYDROGEL FILMS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREFOR (Fri, 25 Jan 2002)
>> read more

HYDROGEL FILMS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREFOR (Fri, 25 Jan 2002)
>> read more

CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF THE 30S RIBOSOME AND ITS USE (Tue, 15 Jan 2002)
>> read more

Mutations in the KCNE1 gene encoding human mink which cause arrhythmia susceptibility thereby establishing KCNE1 as an LQT gene (Wed, 28 Nov 2001)
>> read more

Methods for extracting substances using alternating current (Fri, 23 Nov 2001)
>> read more

Bioconjugates and delivery of bioactive agents (Wed, 14 Nov 2001)
>> read more

METHODS FOR EXTRACTING SUBSTANCES USING ALTERNATING CURRENT (Fri, 24 Aug 2001)
>> read more

AN ACTIVATED-THIOL POLYMER FOR DRUG DELIVERY (Fri, 11 May 2001)
>> read more

Variable analog delay line for analog signal processing on a single integrated circuit chip (Wed, 25 Apr 2001)
>> read more

PARTICLE ANALYSIS ASSAY FOR BIOMOLECULAR QUANTIFICATION (Fri, 20 Apr 2001)
>> read more

Mutations in and genomic structure of HERG—a long QT syndrome gene (Wed, 28 Mar 2001)
>> read more

Methods for purifying and assaying a conus γ-carboxylase (Wed, 07 Mar 2001)
>> read more

METHODS RELATED TO METABOLISM OF PARASITES AND MYCOBACTERIA (Fri, 22 Dec 2000)
>> read more

17q-linked breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility gene (Wed, 20 Dec 2000)
>> read more

STABILIZATION AND ACOUSTIC ACTIVATION OF POLYMERIC MICELLES FOR DRUG DELIVERY (Fri, 24 Nov 2000)
>> read more

Homozygous mutation in KVLQT1 which causes Jervell and Lange Nielsen syndrome (Wed, 22 Nov 2000)
>> read more

NONINVASIVE METHODS FOR DETECTING ABNORMALITIES IN A SUBJECT SUCH AS DISEASE OR DYSFUNCTION (Fri, 27 Oct 2000)
>> read more

MinK-RELATED GENES, FORMATION OF POTASSIUM CHANNELS AND ASSOCIATION WITH CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 27 Oct 2000)
>> read more

MINK-RELATED GENES, FORMATION OF POTASSIUM CHANNELS AND ASSOCIATION WITH CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 27 Oct 2000)
>> read more

Amphipathic oligonucleotides and polynucleotides having potent antiviral activity (Wed, 11 Oct 2000)
>> read more

ELASTIN-BASED COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 01 Sep 2000)
>> read more

ELASTIN-BASED COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 01 Sep 2000)
>> read more

ATTACHMENT OF ACID MOIETY-CONTAINING BIOMOLECULES TO ACTIVATED POLYMERIC SURFACES (Fri, 21 Jul 2000)
>> read more

Actin mutations in dilated cardiomyopathy, a heritable form of heart failure (Wed, 17 May 2000)
>> read more

Site Search