TECHNIQUES FOR PROCESSING IMAGING DATA HAVING SENSOR-DEPENDENT NOISE (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> read more

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR REDUCING SKIN PIGMENTATION (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> read more

Use of cryogenic ion chemistry to add a structural characterization capability to mass spectrometry through linear action spectroscopy (Fri, 30 May 2014)
>> read more

Calibration of Nanostructure Sensors (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> read more

HYDROPHOBICALLY TAGGED SMALL MOLECULES AS INDUCERS OF PROTEIN DEGRADATION (Fri, 25 Apr 2014)
>> read more

Ribosome Structure and Protein Synthesis Inhibitors (Fri, 07 Mar 2014)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS USEFUL FOR PROMOTING PROTEIN DEGRADATION AND METHODS USING SAME (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR INDUCING APOPTOSIS IN CANCER CELLS USING A BH3 ALPHA-HELICAL MIMETIC (Fri, 08 Nov 2013)
>> read more

CYTOTOXIC-DRUG DELIVERING MOLECULES TARGETING HIV (CDM-HS), CYTOTOXIC ACTIVITY AGAINST THE HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 01 Nov 2013)
>> read more

VEHICLES FOR CONTROLLED DELIVERY OF DIFFERENT PHARMACEUTICAL AGENTS (Fri, 18 Oct 2013)
>> read more

METHODS OF TREATING INFLAMMATORY AND AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES AND DISORDERS (Fri, 18 Oct 2013)
>> read more

Carbon Nanotube Compositions and Methods of Use Thereof (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> read more

DUAL INHIBITORS OF FARNESYLTRANSFERASE AND GERANYLGERANYLTRANSFERASE I (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE INHIBITION OF VCB E3 UBIQUITIN LIGASE (Fri, 19 Jul 2013)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS & METHODS FOR THE ENHANCED DEGRADATION OF TARGETED PROTEINS & OTHER POLYPEPTIDES BY AN E3 UBIQUITIN LIGASE (Fri, 19 Jul 2013)
>> read more

ENZYMATIC SYNTHESIS OF POLY(AMINE-CO-ESTERS) AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF FOR GENE DELIVERY (Fri, 07 Jun 2013)
>> read more

REPROGRAMMING UROKINASE INTO AN ANTIBODY-RECRUITING ANTICANCER AGENT (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> read more

CATECHOL DIETHERS AS POTENT ANTI-HIV AGENTS (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> read more

MULTIBLOCK COPOLYMER FILMS, METHODS OF MAKING SAME, AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 09 Nov 2012)
>> read more

DRUG THERAPY TO INHIBIT CHEMOTHERAPY-INDUCED ADVERSE EFFECTS AND RELATED PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS, DIAGNOSTICS, SCREENING TECHNIQUES AND KITS (Fri, 02 Nov 2012)
>> read more

CALIBRATION OF NANOSTRUCTURE SENSORS (Fri, 21 Sep 2012)
>> read more

(--)- HUPERZINE A PROCESSES AND RELATED COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (Fri, 14 Sep 2012)
>> read more

VIRTUAL HYDROGEN STORAGE PROCESSES AND RELATED CATALYSTS AND SYSTEMS (Fri, 24 Aug 2012)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR INDUCING APOPTOSIS IN CANCER CELLS USING A BH3 ALPHA-HELICAL MIMETIC (Fri, 20 Jul 2012)
>> read more

SMALL-MOLECULE HYDROPHOBIC TAGGING OF FUSION PROTEINS AND INDUCED DEGRADATION OF SAME (Fri, 15 Jun 2012)
>> read more

SMALL-MOLECULE HYDROPHOBIC TAGGING OF FUSION PROTEINS AND INDUCED DEGRADATION OF SAME (Fri, 15 Jun 2012)
>> read more

BIFUNCTIONAL MOLECULES WITH ANTIBODY-RECRUITING AND ENTRY INHIBITORY ACTIVITY AGAINST THE HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (Fri, 25 May 2012)
>> read more

USE OF CRYOGENIC ION CHEMISTRY TO ADD A STRUCTURAL CHARACTERIZATION CAPABILITY TO MASS SPECTROMETRY THROUGH LINEAR ACTION SPECTROSCOPY (Fri, 20 Apr 2012)
>> read more

ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 13 Apr 2012)
>> read more

ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSITIVE COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 13 Apr 2012)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR ACEMIF INHIBITION AND THE TREATMENT OF PARASITES (Fri, 16 Mar 2012)
>> read more

Potent chimeric NRTI-NNRTI bifunctional inhibitors of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase (Fri, 23 Dec 2011)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS OF MODULATING MITOCHONDRIAL BIOENERGETIC EFFICIENCY THROUGH AN INTERACTION WITH ATP SYNTHASE (COMPLEX V) AND ITS SUBUNITS (Fri, 02 Dec 2011)
>> read more

MIF MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Nov 2011)
>> read more

O-space imaging: highly efficient parallel imaging using complementary nonlinear encoding gradient fields and receive coil geometries (Fri, 07 Oct 2011)
>> read more

CHIMERIC SMALL MOLECULES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ANTIBODIES TO CANCER CELLS (Fri, 19 Aug 2011)
>> read more

A PROCESS FOR PRODUCING A CARRIER ORGANISM CONTAINING A HETEROLOGOUS METAGENOMIC DNA (Fri, 05 Aug 2011)
>> read more

ACCELERATED MRI WITH NONLINEEAR SPATIAL ENCODING GRADIENTS (Fri, 22 Jul 2011)
>> read more

Riboswitches, methods for their use, and compositions for use with riboswitches (Fri, 24 Jun 2011)
>> read more

AMPHIPHILIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR PREPARING AND USING SAME (Fri, 13 May 2011)
>> read more

AMPHIPHILIC COMP0UNDS AND METHODS FOR PREPARING AND USING SAME (Fri, 13 May 2011)
>> read more

BIFUNCTIONAL MOLECULES WITH ANTIBODY-RECRUITING AND ENTRY INHIBITORY ACTIVITY AGAINST THE HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (Fri, 22 Apr 2011)
>> read more

ANTI-HEPATITIS C ACTIVITY OF MESO-TETRAKIS-PORPHYRIN ANALOGUES (Fri, 18 Mar 2011)
>> read more

Excitatory glycine receptors and methods (Fri, 25 Feb 2011)
>> read more

Protein binding miniature proteins (Fri, 04 Feb 2011)
>> read more

GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 24 Dec 2010)
>> read more

GEMM RIBOSWITCHES, STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN WITH GEMM RIBOSWITCHES, AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH GEMM RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 19 Nov 2010)
>> read more

MODIFIED MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 29 Oct 2010)
>> read more

Pseudobase benzo[c]phenanthridines with improved efficacy, stability and safety (Fri, 08 Oct 2010)
>> read more

Compounds and Methods for the Treatment of Viruses and Cancer (Fri, 03 Sep 2010)
>> read more

Ribosome structure and protein synthesis inhibitors (Fri, 13 Aug 2010)
>> read more

RIBOSWITCHES, METHODS FOR THEIR USE, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE WITH RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 30 Jul 2010)
>> read more

NANOELECTRONIC-ENZYME LINKED IMMUNOSORBENT ASSAY SYSTEM AND METHOD (Fri, 23 Jul 2010)
>> read more

Azoles and related derivatives as non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs) in antiviral therapy (HIV) (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> read more

PREQ1 RIBOSWITCHES AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH PREQ1 RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> read more

PARALLEL MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING USING NONLINEAR GRADIENT ENCODING (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> read more

LYSINE RIBOSWITCHES, STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN WITH LYSINE RIBOSWITCHES, AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH LYSINE RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 04 Jun 2010)
>> read more

Anti-viral nucleoside analogs and methods for treating viral infections, especially HIV infections (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

MIF MODULATORS (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

MIF MODULATORS (Fri, 26 Feb 2010)
>> read more

RIBOSWITCHES, METHODS FOR THEIR USE, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE WITH RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 19 Feb 2010)
>> read more

NANOPARTICLES FOR USE AS SYNTHETIC PLATELETS AND THERAPEUTIC AGENT DELIVERY VEHICLES (Fri, 22 Jan 2010)
>> read more

SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITORS OF AUTOTAXIN METHODS OF USE (Fri, 18 Dec 2009)
>> read more

CHIMERIC SMALL MOLECULES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ANTIBODIES TO CANCER CELLS (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> read more

CHIMERIC SMALL MOLECULES FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ANTIBODIES TO CANCER CELLS (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> read more

POTENT CHIMERIC NRTI-NNRTI BIFUNCTIONAL INHIBITORS OF HIV-1 REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE (Fri, 16 Oct 2009)
>> read more

Process for the synthesis of arylamines from the reaction of an aromatic compound with ammonia or a metal amide (Fri, 18 Sep 2009)
>> read more

Proteomimetic compounds as inhibitors of the interaction of nuclear receptor with coactivator peptides (Fri, 04 Sep 2009)
>> read more

IXODES SCAPULARIS SALIVARY PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USE FOR MODULATION OF THE ALTERNATIVE COMPLEMENT PATHWAY (Fri, 31 Jul 2009)
>> read more

Methods and apparatus for compensating field inhomogeneities in magnetic resonance studies (Fri, 19 Jun 2009)
>> read more

BILE SALT COLLOIDS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 27 Mar 2009)
>> read more

SYSTEM AND METHODS FOR MANIPULATING COHERENCE OF SPINS AND PSEUDOSPINS USING THE INTERNAL STRUCTURE OF STRONG CONTROL PULSES (Fri, 13 Mar 2009)
>> read more

MODIFIED MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 13 Feb 2009)
>> read more

NOVEL AZOLES AND RELATED DERIVATIVES AS NON-NUCLEOSIDE REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE INHIBITORS (NNRTIS) IN ANTIVIRAL THERAPY (HIV) (Fri, 09 Jan 2009)
>> read more

HYDROXAMATE INHIBITORS OF INSULIN-DEGRADING ENZYME AND USES THEREOF (Thu, 25 Dec 2008)
>> read more

SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR CMOS-COMPATIBLE SILICON NANO-WIRE SENSORS WITH BIOCHEMICAL AND CELLULAR INTERFACES (Fri, 19 Dec 2008)
>> read more

PREQ1 RIBOSWITCHES AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH PREQ1 RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 26 Sep 2008)
>> read more

Piperazinone compounds as anti-tumor and anti-cancer agents and methods of treatment (Fri, 12 Sep 2008)
>> read more

Compounds and methods for the treatment of cancer (Fri, 18 Jul 2008)
>> read more

Antiviral helioxanthin analogs (Fri, 11 Jul 2008)
>> read more

GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 27 Jun 2008)
>> read more

GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES, AND METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE OF AND WITH GLMS RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 27 Jun 2008)
>> read more

DNA &; protein binding miniature proteins (Fri, 09 May 2008)
>> read more

Pseudobase benzo[c]phenanthridines with improved efficacy, stability, and safety (Fri, 28 Mar 2008)
>> read more

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR THE USE OF LYSINE RIBOSWITCHES (Fri, 21 Mar 2008)
>> read more

PROTEOMIMETIC COMPOUNDS AS INHIBITORS OF THE INTERACTION OF A NUCLEAR RECEPTOR WITH COACTIVATOR PEPTIDES (Fri, 14 Mar 2008)
>> read more

Compounds and methods for treating tumors, cancer and hyperproliferative diseases (Wed, 05 Dec 2007)
>> read more

Enantioselective Phosphoramidite Compounds and Catalysts (Fri, 09 Nov 2007)
>> read more

METHOD OF PREDICTION OF THE THREE-DIMENSIONAL CONFORMATION OF FLEXIBLE PROTEINS (Fri, 09 Nov 2007)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR THE SYNTHESIS OF ARYLAMINES FROM THE REACTION OF AN AROMATIC COMPOUND WITH AMMONIA OR A METAL AMIDE (Fri, 28 Sep 2007)
>> read more

PROCESS FOR THE SYNTHESIS OF ARYLAMINES FROM THE REACTION OF AN AROMATICCOMPOUNDS WITH AMMONIA OR A METAL AMIDE (Fri, 28 Sep 2007)
>> read more

Modified triple-helix forming oligonucleotides for targeted mutagenesis (Fri, 21 Sep 2007)
>> read more

CYTISINE AND ACETYLCHOLINE ANALOGS AND METHODS OF TREATING MOOD DISORDERS (Sat, 08 Sep 2007)
>> read more

Crystalline xpt guanine riboswitch from Bacillus subtilis and structure-based compound identification employing said riboswitch (Thu, 06 Sep 2007)
>> read more

MRI INVOLVING SUBJECT-SPECIFIC DIAMAGNETIC AND PARAMAGNETIC PASSIVE SHIMMING (Fri, 27 Jul 2007)
>> read more

Compounds and methods to increase anti-P-glycoprotein activity of baicalein by alkylation on the A ring (Fri, 13 Jul 2007)
>> read more

CATALYSTS FOR ARYL SULFIDE SYNTHESIS AND METHOD OF PRODUCING ARYL SULFIDES (Fri, 08 Jun 2007)
>> read more

Terephthalamide peptidomimetic compounds and methods (Fri, 01 Jun 2007)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF VIRUSES AND CANCER (Fri, 06 Apr 2007)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF MALARIA AND CANCER (Fri, 29 Sep 2006)
>> read more

Enantioselective amination and etherification (Fri, 08 Sep 2006)
>> read more

BETA-PEPTIDES (Fri, 28 Jul 2006)
>> read more

BETA-PEPTIDES (Fri, 28 Jul 2006)
>> read more

ANTI-VIRAL NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS AND METHODS FOR TREATING VIRAL INFECTIONS,ESPECIALLY HIV INFECTIONS (Thu, 29 Jun 2006)
>> read more

STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN INVOLVING RIBOSWITCHES (Sat, 27 May 2006)
>> read more

STRUCTURE-BASED COMPOUND DESIGN INVOLVING RIBOSWITCHES (Sat, 27 May 2006)
>> read more

Glycosylated indolocarbazole synthesis (Wed, 03 May 2006)
>> read more

Protein binding miniature proteins (Fri, 30 Dec 2005)
>> read more

β-peptides (Fri, 16 Dec 2005)
>> read more

Ribosome structure and protein synthesis inhibitors (Fri, 09 Dec 2005)
>> read more

CUL4 E3 LIGASE MEDIATORS AS REGULATORS OF P53 (Fri, 02 Dec 2005)
>> read more

Antiviral agents and methods of treating viral infections (Fri, 25 Nov 2005)
>> read more

Compounds and methods for the treatment of cancer (Fri, 25 Nov 2005)
>> read more

ENANTIOSELECTIVE PHOSPHORAMIDITE COMPOUNDS AND CATALYSTS (Fri, 25 Nov 2005)
>> read more

ENANTIOSELECTIVE PHOSPHORAMIDITE COMPOUNDS AND CATALYSTS (Fri, 25 Nov 2005)
>> read more

NOVEL ANTIVIRAL HELIOXANTHIN ANALOGS (Fri, 18 Nov 2005)
>> read more

Novel nucleosides and related processes, pharmaceutical compositions and methods (Fri, 28 Oct 2005)
>> read more

Ribosome structure and protein synthesis inhibitors (Fri, 21 Oct 2005)
>> read more

Proteomimetic compounds and methods (Fri, 30 Sep 2005)
>> read more

TEREPHTHALAMIDE PEPTIDOMIMETIC COMPOUNDS AND METHODS (Fri, 02 Sep 2005)
>> read more

TEREPHTHALAMIDE PEPTIDOMIMETIC COMPOUNDS AND METHODS (Fri, 02 Sep 2005)
>> read more

RUTHENIUM-CATALYZED HYDROAMINATION OF OLEFINS (Fri, 26 Aug 2005)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS TO INCREASE ANTI-P-GLYCOPROTEIN ACTIVITY OF BAICALEIN BY ALKYLATION ON THE A RING (Fri, 19 Aug 2005)
>> read more

PROTEIN BINDING MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 20 May 2005)
>> read more

PROTEIN BINDING MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 20 May 2005)
>> read more

Riboswitches, methods for their use, and compositions for use with riboswitches (Fri, 11 Mar 2005)
>> read more

MinK-related genes, formation of potassium channels and association with cardiac arrhythmia (Wed, 09 Mar 2005)
>> read more

AGENTS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF DISEASE BY OLIGOSACCHARIDE TARGETING AGENTS (Fri, 25 Feb 2005)
>> read more

AGENTS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF DISEASE BY OLIGOSACCHARIDE TARGETING AGENTS (Fri, 25 Feb 2005)
>> read more

Method of identifying molecules that bind to the large ribosomal subunit (Fri, 18 Feb 2005)
>> read more

ANTI-VIRAL NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS AND METHODS FOR TREATING VIRAL INFECTIONS, ESPECIALLY HIV INFECTIONS (Fri, 11 Feb 2005)
>> read more

ANTI-VIRAL NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS AND METHODS FOR TREATING VIRAL INFECTIONS, ESPECIALLY HIV INFECTIONS (Fri, 11 Feb 2005)
>> read more

Methods of detecting interactions between proteins, peptides or libraries thereof using fusion proteins (Fri, 26 Nov 2004)
>> read more

15α-substituted estradiol carboxylic acid esters as locally active estrogens (Fri, 08 Oct 2004)
>> read more

MinK-related genes, formation of potassium channels and association with cardiac arrhythmia (Fri, 08 Oct 2004)
>> read more

15α-SUBSTITUTED ESTRADIOL CARBOXYLIC ACID ESTERS AS LOCALLY ACTIVE ESTROGENS (Fri, 08 Oct 2004)
>> read more

RAG POLYPEPTIDES, NUCLEIC ACIDS, AND THEIR USE (Fri, 03 Sep 2004)
>> read more

Anti-viral nucleoside analogs and methods for treating viral infections, especially HIV infections (Fri, 27 Aug 2004)
>> read more

Molecular scale electronic devices (Wed, 30 Jun 2004)
>> read more

Nucleosides and related processes, pharmaceutical compositions and methods (Fri, 18 Jun 2004)
>> read more

RIBOSWITCHES, METHODS FOR THEIR USE, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE WITH RIBOSWITCHES. (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> read more

RIBOSWITCHES, METHODS FOR THEIR USE, AND COMPOSITIONS FOR USE WITH RIBOSWITCHES. (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> read more

ENANTIOSELECTIVE AMINATION AND ETHERIFICATION (Fri, 26 Mar 2004)
>> read more

Purification of oligomers (Fri, 05 Mar 2004)
>> read more

Proteolysis targeting chimeric pharmaceutical (Fri, 27 Feb 2004)
>> read more

Excitatory glycine receptors and methods (Fri, 20 Feb 2004)
>> read more

SELECTIVE, CATALYSTIC, THERMAL FUNCTIONALIZATION OF SECONDARY OR AROMATIC C-H CYCLIC HYDROCARBON BONDS (Thu, 01 Jan 2004)
>> read more

Determination and uses of the atomic structures of ribosomes and ribosomal subunits and their ligand complexes (Fri, 19 Dec 2003)
>> read more

5-(E)-Bromovinyl uracil analogues and related pyrimidine nucleosides as anti-viral agents and methods of use (Wed, 26 Nov 2003)
>> read more

Crystals of the large ribosomal subunit (Wed, 29 Oct 2003)
>> read more

Use of the crystal structure of Staphylococcus aureus isoleucyl-tRNA synthetase in antibiotic design (Wed, 08 Oct 2003)
>> read more

Crystals of the large ribosomal subunit (Fri, 12 Sep 2003)
>> read more

Modified avian pancreatic polypeptide miniature binding proteins (Fri, 05 Sep 2003)
>> read more

NOVEL TYLOINDICINES AND RELATED PROCESSES, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Fri, 29 Aug 2003)
>> read more

NOVEL TYLOINDICINES AND RELATED PROCESSES, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Fri, 29 Aug 2003)
>> read more

SELECTIVE,CATALYTIC, AND THERMALLY INDUCED FUNCTIONALIZATION OF PRIMARY C-H BONDS IN HYDROCARBONS (Thu, 28 Aug 2003)
>> read more

Modulators of ribosomal function and identification thereof (Fri, 15 Aug 2003)
>> read more

Methods for selectively modulating survivin apoptosis pathways (Fri, 01 Aug 2003)
>> read more

PIPERAZINONE COMPOUNDS AS ANTI-TUMOR AND ANTI-CANCER AGENTS AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (Fri, 07 Mar 2003)
>> read more

PIPERAZINONE COMPOUNDS AS ANTI-TUMOR AND ANTI-CANCER AGENTS AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (Fri, 07 Mar 2003)
>> read more

BORINIC ACID PROTEASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 28 Feb 2003)
>> read more

EXCITATORY GLYCINE RECEPTORS AND METHODS (Fri, 28 Feb 2003)
>> read more

EXCITATORY GLYCINE RECEPTORS AND METHODS (Fri, 28 Feb 2003)
>> read more

RIBOSOME STRUCTURE AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS INHIBITORS (Tue, 04 Feb 2003)
>> read more

JNK3 modulators and methods of use (Fri, 31 Jan 2003)
>> read more

MC4-R as target for the identification of compounds used to treat drug addiction (Fri, 24 Jan 2003)
>> read more

2-amino-9H-purin-9-yl compounds and methods for inhibiting/treating HIV infections and AIDS related symptoms (Fri, 24 Jan 2003)
>> read more

CATALYTIC METHOD TO CONVERT ARYL COMPOUNDS TO ARYL AMINES (Fri, 24 Jan 2003)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE INHIBITION OF TRYPANOSOMA CRUZ I (Fri, 24 Jan 2003)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE INHIBITION OF TRYPANOSOMA CRUZI (Fri, 24 Jan 2003)
>> read more

Methods for selectively modulating survivin apoptosis pathways (Wed, 22 Jan 2003)
>> read more

Proteomimetic compounds and methods (Fri, 10 Jan 2003)
>> read more

Catalyst for aromatic C—O, C—N, and C—C bond formation (Fri, 10 Jan 2003)
>> read more

Antiviral agents and methods of treating viral infections (Fri, 13 Dec 2002)
>> read more

PROTEOMIMETIC COMPOUNDS AND METHODS (Fri, 15 Nov 2002)
>> read more

PROTEOMIMETIC COMPOUNDS AND METHODS (Fri, 15 Nov 2002)
>> read more

ANTIVIRAL AGENTS AND METHODS OF TREATING VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 01 Nov 2002)
>> read more

Methods of detecting interactions between proteins, peptides or libraries thereof using fusion proteins (Fri, 11 Oct 2002)
>> read more

Estradiol-16α-carboxylic acid esters as locally active estrogens (Fri, 04 Oct 2002)
>> read more

Selective, catalytic, thermal functionalization of primary C-H hydrocarbon bonds (Wed, 18 Sep 2002)
>> read more

Method for the treatment of psoriasis and genital warts (Wed, 21 Aug 2002)
>> read more

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR INHIBITING/TREATING HIV INFECTIONS AND AIDS RELATED SYMPTOMS (Fri, 16 Aug 2002)
>> read more

ESTRADIOL-16α-CARBOXYLIC ACID ESTERS AS LOCALLY ACTIVE ESTROGENS (Fri, 02 Aug 2002)
>> read more

Purification of oligomers (Fri, 26 Jul 2002)
>> read more

Covalent conjugates of topoisomerase I and topoisomerase II inhibitors (Wed, 17 Jul 2002)
>> read more

Modulators of ribosomal function and identification thereof (Fri, 05 Jul 2002)
>> read more

STERICALLY HINDERED PHOSPHINE LIGANDS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 21 Jun 2002)
>> read more

Binuclear non-heme iron catalysts (Wed, 29 May 2002)
>> read more

Methods and compositions utilizing Rad51 (Wed, 22 May 2002)
>> read more

PROTEOLYSIS TARGETING CHIMERIC PHARMACEUTICAL (Fri, 15 Mar 2002)
>> read more

CATALYST FOR AROMATIC C-O, C-N, and C-C BOND FORMATION (Fri, 15 Feb 2002)
>> read more

CATALYST FOR AROMATIC C-O, C-N, AND C-C BOND FORMATION (Fri, 15 Feb 2002)
>> read more

RIBOSOME STRUCTURE AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS INHIBITORS (Sun, 10 Feb 2002)
>> read more

Transition metal-catalyzed process for addition of amines to carbon-carbon double bonds (Fri, 08 Feb 2002)
>> read more

METHODS OF DETECTING INTERACTIONS BETWEEN PROTEINS, PEPTIDES OR LIBRARIES THEREOF USING FUSION PROTEINS (Fri, 23 Nov 2001)
>> read more

METHODS OF DETECTING INTERACTIONS BETWEEN PROTEINS, PEPTIDES OR LIBRARIES THEREOF USING FUSION PROTEINS (Fri, 23 Nov 2001)
>> read more

DNA & PROTEIN BINDING MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 02 Nov 2001)
>> read more

DNA & PROTEIN BINDING MINIATURE PROTEINS (Fri, 02 Nov 2001)
>> read more

SELECTIVE, CATALYTIC, THERMAL FUNCTIONALIZATION OF SECONDARY OR AROMATIC C-H CYCLIC HYDROCARBON BONDS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

METHODS FOR SELECTIVELY MODULATING SURVIVIN APOPTOSIS PATHWAYS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

SELECTIVE, CATALYTIC, AND THERMALLY INDUCED FUNCTIONALIZATION OF PRIMARY C-H BONDS IN HYDROCARBONS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

TRANSITION METAL-CATALYZED PROCESS FOR ADDITION OF AMINES TO CARBON-CARBON DOUBLE BONDS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

METHODS FOR SELECTIVELY MODULATING SURVIVIN APOPTOSIS PATHWAYS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

SELECTIVE, CATALYTIC, THERMAL FUNCTIONALIZATION OF SECONDARY OR AROMATIC C-H CYCLIC HYDROCARBON BONDS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

SELECTIVE, CATALYTIC, AND THERMALLY INDUCED FUNCTIONALIZATION OF PRIMARY C-H BONDS IN HYDROCARBONS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

TRANSITION METAL-CATALYZED PROCESS FOR ADDITION OF AMINES TO CARBON-CARBON DOUBLE BONDS (Sat, 08 Sep 2001)
>> read more

L-beta-dioxolane uridine analogs and methods for treating and preventing virus infections (Fri, 31 Aug 2001)
>> read more

L-β-dioxolane uridine analogs and their pharmaceutical compositions (Wed, 15 Aug 2001)
>> read more

TRANSITION METAL-CYCLOPENTADIENYL-TROPANE CONJUGATES (Fri, 08 Jun 2001)
>> read more

TRANSITION METAL-CYCLOPENTADIENYL-TROPANE CONJUGATES (Fri, 08 Jun 2001)
>> read more

Transition metal-catalyzed process for preparing N-aryl amine compounds (Wed, 23 May 2001)
>> read more

MOLECULAR SCALE ELECTRONIC DEVICES (Fri, 20 Apr 2001)
>> read more

MOLECULAR SCALE ELECTRONIC DEVICES (Fri, 20 Apr 2001)
>> read more

Covalent conjugates of topoisomerase I and topoisomerase II inhibitors (Wed, 28 Mar 2001)
>> read more

USE OF THE CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ISOLEUCYL-tRNA SYNTHETASE IN ANTIBIOTIC DESIGN (Fri, 09 Feb 2001)
>> read more

USE OF THE CRYSTAL STRUCTURE OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS ISOLEUCYL-TRNA SYNTHETASE IN ANTIBIOTIC DESIGN (Fri, 09 Feb 2001)
>> read more

5-(E)-BROMOVINYL URACIL ANALOGUES AND RELATED PYRIMIDINE NUCLEOSIDES AS ANTI-VIRAL AGENTS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 02 Feb 2001)
>> read more

5-(E)-BROMOVINYL URACIL ANALOGUES AND RELATED PYRIMIDINE NUCLEOSIDES AS ANTI-VIRAL AGENTS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 02 Feb 2001)
>> read more

MinK-RELATED GENES, FORMATION OF POTASSIUM CHANNELS AND ASSOCIATION WITH CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 27 Oct 2000)
>> read more

MINK-RELATED GENES, FORMATION OF POTASSIUM CHANNELS AND ASSOCIATION WITH CARDIAC ARRHYTHMIA (Fri, 27 Oct 2000)
>> read more

Transition metal-catalyzed process for preparing N-aryl amine compounds (Wed, 09 Aug 2000)
>> read more

Methods and compositions utilizing Rad51 (Wed, 19 Jul 2000)
>> read more

ASSOCIATION OF COMPOUNDS IN CARBON DIOXIDE AND THE GELS AND/OR FOAMS FORMED THEREFROM (Fri, 23 Jun 2000)
>> read more

Carbonyl arylations and vinylations using transition metal catalysts (Wed, 07 Jun 2000)
>> read more

Methods for the treatment of psoriasis and genital warts (Wed, 17 May 2000)
>> read more

Stabilized external guide sequences (Wed, 03 May 2000)
>> read more

N,n-bis(sulfonyl)hydrazines useful as antineoplastic agents (Wed, 22 Mar 2000)
>> read more

MC4-R AS TARGET FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF COMPOUNDS USED TO TREAT DRUG ADDICTION (Fri, 17 Mar 2000)
>> read more

Glycosylated indolocarbazole synthesis (Wed, 15 Mar 2000)
>> read more

Urinary screening for down syndrome and other aneuploidies (Wed, 16 Feb 2000)
>> read more

L-.beta.-dioxolane uridine analogs and methods for treating and preventing Epstein-Barr virus infections (Wed, 09 Feb 2000)
>> read more

Regulation of gene expression (Wed, 09 Feb 2000)
>> read more

Use of 2',3'-dideoxycytidin-2'-ene (2'- ,3'-dideoxy-2'3'-didehydrocytidine) in treating patients infected with retroviruses (Wed, 15 Dec 1999)
>> read more

MULTIPARAMETRIC FLUORESCENCE IN SITU HYBRIDIZATION (Fri, 10 Dec 1999)
>> read more

Composition of L-oddC Compound derivatives and methods of use as antineoplastic agents. (Thu, 18 Nov 1999)
>> read more

Transition metal-catalyzed process for preparing N-aryl compounds (Wed, 03 Nov 1999)
>> read more

METHOD TO IDENTIFY MODULATORS OF SURVIVIN - TUBULIN INTERACTION (Fri, 08 Oct 1999)
>> read more

N,N'-BIS(SULFONYL)HYDRAZINES USEFUL AS ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS (Sat, 15 May 1999)
>> read more

N,N'-BIS(SULFONYL)HYDRAZINES USEFUL AS ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS (Sat, 15 May 1999)
>> read more

JNK3 MODULATORS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 16 Apr 1999)
>> read more

A METHOD FOR SELECTIVELY CONTROLLING MEMBRANE PROTEIN DISPLAY AND PROTEIN SECRETION IN EUKARYOTIC CELLS (Fri, 09 Apr 1999)
>> read more

A METHOD FOR SELECTIVELY CONTROLLING MEMBRANE PROTEIN DISPLAY AND PROTEIN SECRETION IN EUKARYOTIC CELLS (Fri, 09 Apr 1999)
>> read more

RADIATION DOSIMETRY WITH MAGNETIC RESONANCE DETECTABLE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 19 Mar 1999)
>> read more

BINUCLEAR NON-HEME IRON CATALYSTS (Fri, 05 Mar 1999)
>> read more

SYNTHETIC METALLOPROTEINS AND METHOD OF PREPARATION THEREOF (Fri, 04 Dec 1998)
>> read more

(Cyanomethylene) phosphoranes as carbonyl 1,1-dipole synthons for use in constructing combinatorial libraries (Wed, 11 Nov 1998)
>> read more

L-2'3',dideoxy nucleoside analogs as anti-hepatitus B (HBV) agents (Wed, 04 Nov 1998)
>> read more

Method of resolution of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Wed, 28 Oct 1998)
>> read more

Compounds and methods for the treatment of cancer (Wed, 07 Oct 1998)
>> read more

Metal-catalyzed amination of organic sulfonates to organic amines (Wed, 07 Oct 1998)
>> read more

COVALENT CONJUGATES OF TOPOISOMERASE I AND TOPOISOMERASE II INHIBITORS (Fri, 18 Sep 1998)
>> read more

L-nucleosides incorporated into polymeric structure for stabilization of oligonucleotides (Wed, 16 Sep 1998)
>> read more

L-.beta.-dioxolane uridine analog administration for treating Epstein-Barr virus infection (Wed, 12 Aug 1998)
>> read more

DIAGNOSTIC METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS BASED ON THE DISTRIBUTION OF RAD51 (Fri, 07 Aug 1998)
>> read more

DIAGNOSTIC METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS BASED ON THE DISTRIBUTION OF RAD51 (Fri, 07 Aug 1998)
>> read more

SURVIVIN, A PROTEIN THAT INHIBITS CELLULAR APOPTOSIS, AND ITS MODULATION (Fri, 29 May 1998)
>> read more

L-β-DIOXOLANE URIDINE ANALOGS AND METHODS FOR TREATING AND PREVENTING VIRUS INFECTIONS (Sat, 23 May 1998)
>> read more

L-.BETA.-DIOXOLANE URIDINE ANALOGS AND METHODS FOR TREATING AND PREVENTING VIRUS INFECTIONS (Sat, 23 May 1998)
>> read more

Oligonucleotides containing L-nucleosides (Wed, 20 May 1998)
>> read more

Nucleic acids encoding ancylostoma secreted protein (Wed, 20 May 1998)
>> read more

MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS OF β-L-FD4C AND β-L-FddC AS POTENT ANTIVIRAL AGENTS (Fri, 01 May 1998)
>> read more

Method of using 2-formylpyridine thiosemicarbazone compounds (Wed, 25 Feb 1998)
>> read more

REGULATION OF GENE EXPRESSION (Fri, 28 Nov 1997)
>> read more

Sterol modified oligonucleotide duplexes having anticancer activity (Wed, 09 Jul 1997)
>> read more

Antitumor 2-aminocarbonyl-1, 2-bis(methylsulfonyl)-1-(substituted)hydrazines (Wed, 11 Jun 1997)
>> read more

Three-dimensional detection, dosimetry and imaging of an energy field by formation of a polymer in a gel (Wed, 28 May 1997)
>> read more

L-2',3'-dideoxy nucleoside analogs as anti-Hepatitis B (HBV) agents (Wed, 21 May 1997)
>> read more

L-2',3'-dideoxy nucleoside analogs as anti-hepatitis B (HBV) and anti-HIV agents (Wed, 07 May 1997)
>> read more

GLYCOSYLATED INDOLOCARBAZOLE SYNTHESIS (Fri, 28 Feb 1997)
>> read more

ANTITUMOR 2-AMINOCARBONYL-1,2-BIS(METHYLSULFONYL)-1-(SUBSTITUTED)HYDRAZINES (Fri, 24 Jan 1997)
>> read more

ANTITUMOR 2-AMINOCARBONYL-1,2-BIS(METHYLSULFONYL)-1-(SUBSTITUTED)HYDRAZINES (Fri, 24 Jan 1997)
>> read more

L-nucleosides (Wed, 25 Dec 1996)
>> read more

L-nucleosides for the treatment of hepatitis B-virus (Wed, 23 Oct 1996)
>> read more

HOOKWORM VACCINE (Fri, 18 Oct 1996)
>> read more

L-nucleosides for the treatment of epstein-bar virus (Wed, 16 Oct 1996)
>> read more

Method for treating HBV infections with L-2',3'-didehydro-dideoxy-5-fluorocytidine (Wed, 02 Oct 1996)
>> read more

4.beta.-amino podophyllotoxin analog compounds and methods (Wed, 31 Jul 1996)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER (Fri, 15 Mar 1996)
>> read more

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF CANCER (Fri, 15 Mar 1996)
>> read more

Modified nucleotides and polynucleotides and complexes form therefrom (Wed, 20 Dec 1995)
>> read more

Immune system modulation using psoralens activated with visible light (Wed, 01 Nov 1995)
>> read more

Modified polynucleotides and methods of preparing same (Wed, 13 Sep 1995)
>> read more

MODIFIED OLIGONUCLEOTIDE DUPLEXES HAVING ANTICANCER ACTIVITY (Fri, 01 Sep 1995)
>> read more

L-NUCLEOSIDES FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEPATITIS B-VIRUS AND EPSTEIN-BAR VIRUS (Fri, 04 Aug 1995)
>> read more

L-NUCLEOSIDES FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEPATITIS B-VIRUS AND EPSTEIN-BAR VIRUS (Fri, 04 Aug 1995)
>> read more

Conversion of amines to hydroxylamines (Wed, 03 May 1995)
>> read more

Synthesis of inhibitors of calmodulin-mediated enzymes including KS-501, KS-502 and their enantiomers (Wed, 01 Feb 1995)
>> read more

L-2',3'-DIDEOXY NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS AS ANTI-HEPATITIS B (HBV) AND ANTI-HIV AGENTS (Fri, 09 Dec 1994)
>> read more

L-2',3'-DIDEOXY NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS AS ANTI-HEPATITIS B (HBV) AND ANTI-HIV AGENTS (Fri, 09 Dec 1994)
>> read more

IMMUNE SYSTEM MODULATION USING PSORALENS ACTIVATED WITH VISIBLE LIGHT (Fri, 19 Aug 1994)
>> read more

Methods of using labeled nucleotides (Wed, 13 Jul 1994)
>> read more

Three-dimensional detection, dosimetry and imaging of an energy field by formation of a polymer in a gel (Wed, 15 Jun 1994)
>> read more

4 beta-amino podophyllotoxin analog compounds and methods (Wed, 06 Apr 1994)
>> read more

DOSIMETRY AND IMAGING OF RADIANT ENERGY BY FORMATION OF A POLYMER IN A GEL (Fri, 18 Feb 1994)
>> read more

2-formylpyridine thiosemicarbazone compounds (Wed, 26 Jan 1994)
>> read more

Route to glycals in the allal and gulal series (Wed, 12 Jan 1994)
>> read more

1-alkyl-2-acyl-1,2-disulfonylhydrazines (Wed, 27 Oct 1993)
>> read more

SYNTHESIS OF INHIBITORS OF CALMODULIN-MEDIATED ENZYMES (Fri, 23 Jul 1993)
>> read more

Sulfonylhydrazines and their use as antineoplastic agents and as antitrypanosomal agents (Wed, 26 May 1993)
>> read more

PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING 3'-DEOXYTHYMIDIN-2'-ENE (3'-DEOXY-2',3'-DIDEHYDROTHYMIDINE)FOR TREATING PATIENTS INFECTED WITHRETROVIRUS (Tue, 16 Mar 1993)
>> read more

Site Search