PATENTSCOPE: EN_ALL:nmr AND PA:(Abbott Laboratories)

METHODS FOR AIDING IN DIAGNOSING AND EVALUATING A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING A COMBINATION OF GFAP AND UCH-L1 (Fri, 14 Jun 2019)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR MEASURING UBIQUITIN CARBOXY-TERMINAL HYDROLASE L1 LEVELS IN BLOOD (Fri, 01 Feb 2019)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN DIAGNOSING AND EVALUATING A MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING CARDIAC TROPONIN I AND EARLY BIOMARKERS (Fri, 21 Dec 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN DIAGNOSING AND EVALUATING A MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING CARDIAC TROPONIN I (Fri, 07 Dec 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN DIAGNOSING AND EVALUATING A MILD TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING CARDIAC TROPONIN I AND EARLY BIOMARKERS (Fri, 07 Dec 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE DETERMINATION OF WHETHER TO PERFORM IMAGING ON A HUMAN SUBJECT WHO HAS SUSTAINED OR MAY HAVE SUSTAINED AN INJURY TO THE HEAD USING EARLY BIOMARKERS (Fri, 30 Nov 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF THE EXTENT OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING THE EARLY BIOMARKER UBIQUITIN CARBOXY-TERMINAL HYDROLASE L1 (Fri, 02 Nov 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE HYPERACUTE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY USING EARLY BIOMARKERS ON AT LEAST TWO SAMPLES FROM THE SAME HUMAN SUBJECT (Fri, 02 Nov 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE HYPERACUTE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY USING EARLY BIOMARKERS ON AT LEAST TWO SAMPLES FROM THE SAME HUMAN SUBJECT (Fri, 02 Nov 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE HYPERACUTE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING EARLY BIOMARKERS (Fri, 26 Oct 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE HYPERACUTE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING EARLY BIOMARKERS (Fri, 19 Oct 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR AIDING IN THE DIAGNOSIS AND DETERMINATION OF THE EXTENT OF TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY IN A HUMAN SUBJECT USING THE EARLY BIOMARKER UBIQUITIN CARBOXY-TERMINAL HYDROLASE L1 (Fri, 28 Sep 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS OF ASSESSING UCH-L1 STATUS IN PATIENT SAMPLES (Fri, 20 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

METHODS OF ASSESSING GFAP STATUS IN PATIENT SAMPLES (Fri, 20 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

Improved methods of assessing UCH-L1 status in patient samples (Fri, 13 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

Improved methods of assessing GFAP status in patient samples (Fri, 13 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

IMPROVED METHODS OF ASSESSING GFAP STATUS IN PATIENT SAMPLES (Fri, 13 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

IMPROVED METHODS OF ASSESSING UCH-L1 STATUS IN PATIENT SAMPLES (Fri, 13 Apr 2018)
>> Read More

BIOMARKERS TO PREDICT NEW ONSET HEART FAILURE WITH PRESERVED EJECTION FRACTION (HFpEF) (Fri, 22 Dec 2017)
>> Read More

BIOMARKERS TO PREDICT NEW ONSET HEART FAILURE WITH PRESERVED EJECTION FRACTION (HFpEF) (Fri, 22 Dec 2017)
>> Read More