COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 10 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

PHENYL UREA ANALOGS AS FORMYL PEPTIDE REPCEPTOR 1 (FPR1) SELECTIVE AGONISTS (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

2,5-DIOXOIMIDAZOLIDIN-1-YL-3-PHENYLUREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 15 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

ARYL UREA DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 03 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR TREATING RETINAL DISEASES (Thu, 13 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

AMIDE DERIVATIVES OF N-UREA SUBSTITUTED AMINO ACIDS AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 13 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORINS MODIFIED ON THE MEBMT SIDECHAIN BY HETEROCYCLIC RINGS (Fri, 07 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR LOWERING INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE (Thu, 11 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

SULFUR DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 04 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR TREATING SKIN DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Thu, 04 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL (Thu, 04 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES WHEREIN THE MEBMT SIDECHAIN HAS BEEN CYCLIZED (Fri, 15 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLE-3-CARBOXYLIC ACID COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Thu, 14 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

TROMETHAMINE SALT OF BIMATOPROST ACID IN CRYSTALLINE FORM 1, METHODS FOR PREPARATION, AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Thu, 31 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

PYRIDAZINE DERIVATIVES USEFUL AS CANNABINOID-2 AGONISTS (Thu, 24 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

NOVEL 1,2-BIS-SULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 17 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

NOVEL EP4 AGONISTS AS THERAPEUTIC COMPOUNDS (Fri, 11 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

IMIDAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 27 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

BICYCLIC DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 -PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 30 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

COMPOUND FOR TREATING ALPHA ADRENERGIC MEDIATED CONDITIONS (Thu, 22 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

COMPLEMENT FACTOR Bb ANTIBODIES (Fri, 04 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

COMPLEMENT COMPONENT C5 ANTIBODIES (Fri, 28 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

UREA HYDANTOIN DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE MODULATORS (Fri, 07 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

2,5-DIOXOIMIDAZOLIDIN-1-YL-3-UREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE MODULATORS (Fri, 07 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

SPHERICAL FORMS OF CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

ANTAGONISTS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATION (Fri, 31 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

DIPHENYL UREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 24 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED DIALKYL(OXIDO)-Λ4-SULFANYLIDENE NICOTINAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED NICOTINAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

BENZOTHIOPHENE SULFONAMIDES DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

PHENOXY DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

PHENOXY-AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

PHENYLCARBAMATE DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 May 2015)
>> Read More

1,3,4-ALKENYL OXADIAZOLE AMINO ACID DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS' MODULATORS (Fri, 22 May 2015)
>> Read More

DISUBSTITUTED PHENOXY DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 May 2015)
>> Read More

DISUBSTITUTED PHENOXY AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 May 2015)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 15 May 2015)
>> Read More

METHOD OF TREATING CONDITIONS OF THE EYE WITH AN ANTI-VEGF DARPIN (Fri, 15 May 2015)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AND METHODS FOR SKIN REPAIR (Fri, 03 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

PYRIMIDINO[1,2-C]QUINAZOLINONE DERIVATIVES AS TYROSINE KINASES INHIBITORS (Thu, 02 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

DIPHENYL UREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 27 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 27 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

ALKYL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 27 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

ARYL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 20 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

ARYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 20 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

(-)-(2R,3S)-2-AMINO-3-HYDROXY-3-PYRIDIN-4-YL-1-PYRROLIDIN-1-YL-PROPAN-1-ONE (L)-(+) TARTRATE SALT, ITS METHOD OF PRODUCTION AND USE (Fri, 20 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

DISUBSTITUTED ARYL OXY DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1- PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 13 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

DISUBSTITUTED ARYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 13 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

DERIVATIVES OF N-UREA SUBSTITUTED AMINO ACIDS AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

DIHYDROPYRIDOPYRIMIDINE AND DIHYDRONAPHTHYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS OF ESPECIALLY VEGF AND PDGF (Thu, 22 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

10,10-Dialkyl prostanoic acid derivatives as agents for lowering intraocular pressure (Thu, 20 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

3-PHENYL-5-UREIDOISOTHIAZOLE-4-CARBOXIMIDE AND 3-AMINO-5-PHENYLISOTHIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Thu, 06 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(1H)-ONE-5-SULFONYL DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 23 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID THREADS FOR TREATMENT OF STRIAE (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

PROSTANOID RECEPTOR AGONIST COMPOUNDS AND THEIR USE (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

PYRIDINYL AND PYRIMIDINYL SULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

MUSCARINIC AGONISTS (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

2,5-DIOXOIMIDAZOLIDIN-1-YL-3-PHENYLUREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 18 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

ARYL UREA DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 18 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

PHOSPHONIC ACID COMPOUNDS AS SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

KINASE INHIBITORS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

STEROID CONJUGATES (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

ANTIBIOTIC CONJUGATES (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORINE A-STEROID CONJUGATES (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

ANTIBIOTIC CONJUGATES WITH NONSTEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

ANTIBIOTIC CONJUGATES LINKED WITH STEROID DRUGS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

STEROID ANTIBIOTIC CONJUGATES (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

ANTIBIOTIC CONJUGATES DIRECTLY LINKED WITH STEROID DRUGS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED DIARYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 6-METHOXY-4-AMINO-N-PHENYL-2-NAPHTAMIDES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED DIARYL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLE AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

PYRIDINE-SULFOXIMINES AS TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS (Thu, 28 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED PYRAZOLE AZETIDINES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED DIHYDROPYRAZOLES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 4,5-DIHYDROPYRAZOLE-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 1H-PYRAZOL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

ALKENE AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

ALKYNE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

AMINO DIOL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 15 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

ALKENE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 15 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

TROMETHAMINE SALT OF BIMATOPROST ACID IN CRYSTALLINE FORM, METHODS FOR PREPARATION, AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 04 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

NOVEL AROMATIC THIO COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 20 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

N-(IMIDAZOLIDIN-2-YLIDENE)-HETEROCYCLOPENTA[b]PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Thu, 05 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

2-THIO-1,3,4-OXADIAZOLES AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

ARYL OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

ALLENE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

ARYL OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

2-THIO-1,3,4-OXADIAZOLES DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

1,3,4-OXADIAZOLES-2-THIO DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

1,3,4-OXADIAZOLES-2-THIO AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 6,7-DIALKOXY-3-ISOQUINOLINE DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF PHOSPHODIESTERASE 10 (PDE10A) (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

KETOROLAC-CONTAINING SUSTAINED RELEASE INTRAOCULAR DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEMS (Fri, 02 May 2014)
>> Read More

1, 2, 4-OXADIAZOLES AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED ARYL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES USEFUL FOR THE TREATMENT OF INTERALIA OCULAR OR INFLAMMATORY DISEASES (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

BICYCLIC 1, 2, 4-OXADIAZOLES DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

N-(IMIDAZOLIDIN-2-YLIDENE)-HETEROCYCLOPENTA[b]PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Tue, 01 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

PHENYL BICYCLIC METHYL AMINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Thu, 20 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 6,7-DIALKOXY-3-ISOQUINOLINOL DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF PHOSPHODIESTERASE 10 (PDE10A) (Thu, 26 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN A ANALOGS (Fri, 06 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

PYRIMIDINO [1, 2 -C] QUINAZOLINONE DERIVATIVES AS TYROSINE KINASES INHIBITORS (Fri, 29 Nov 2013)
>> Read More

METHOD OF TREATING AMD IN PATIENTS REFRACTORY TO ANTI-VEGF THERAPY (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> Read More

(2-UREIDOACETAMIDO)ALKYL DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR 2 MODULATORS (Fri, 25 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

(2-UREIDOACETAMIDO)ALKYL DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR 2 MODULATORS (Fri, 25 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL 1,2- BIS-SULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 24 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

SULFUR DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 24 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

PHOSPHOROUS DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 24 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL OXIME DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL ALKENE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL OXIME AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL BENZYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P)RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 10 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

NOVEL PHOSPHONIC ACIDS AS S1P RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 03 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

METHOD OF TREATING OPHTHALMIC CONDITIONS WITH KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 20 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

DIHYDROPYRIDOPYRIMIDINE AND DIHYDRONAPHTHYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS OF ESPECIALLY VEGF AND PDGF (Fri, 20 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

BENZOFURAN- 2 - SULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Sat, 07 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

BENZOFURAN-2-SULFONAMIDES DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Sat, 07 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

PHENOXY-AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 30 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

SULFINYLBENZYL AND THIOBENZYL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 30 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

PHENOXY DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 30 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

IMIDAZOLIDINE-2,4-DIONE DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR 2 MODULATORS (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL]METHANOL FOR TREATING SKIN DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Thu, 25 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL]METHANOL (Thu, 25 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL]METHANOL FOR LOWERING INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE (Thu, 25 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL]METHANOL FOR TREATING RETINAL DISEASES (Thu, 25 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 19 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

BENZIMIDAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SELECTIVE BLOCKERS OF PERSISTENT SODIUM CURRENT (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

BENZIMIDAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SELECTIVE BLOCKERS OF PERSISTENT SODIUM CURRENT (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

3-PHENYL-5-UREIDOISOTHIAZOLE-4-CARBOXIMIDE AND 3-AMINO-5-PHENYLISOTHIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACTING AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(1H)-ONE-5-SULFONYL DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 21 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

2,5-DIOXOIMIDAZOLIDIN-1-YL-3-PHENYLUREA DERIVATIVES AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> Read More

ARYL UREA DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> Read More

4 - PREGENEN- 11SS - 17 - 21 -TRIOL-3, 20 -DIONE DERIVATIVES FOR THE TREATMENT OF OCULAR CONDITIONS (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR RAPID IDENTIFICATION AND PREPARATION OF CRYSTALLINE FORMS (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

AMIDE DERIVATIVES OF N-UREA SUBSTITUTED AMINO ACIDS AS FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

PYRIDINE- SULFOXIMINES AS TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

THREADS OF CROSS-LINKED HYALURONIC ACID AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

3-(4-(5-PHENYL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOL-3-YL)PHENOXY)PROPAN-2-OL DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 15 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

3-(4-((1H-IMIDAZOL-1-YL)METHYL)PHENYL)-5-ARYL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Thu, 07 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

AROMATIC BYCYCLIC DERIVATIVES AS CXCR4 RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Feb 2013)
>> Read More

N-(IMIDAZOLIDIN-2-YLIDENE)QUINOLINE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Fri, 01 Feb 2013)
>> Read More

N-(IMIDAZOLIDIN-2-YLIDENE)-HETEROCYCLOPENTA[b]PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Fri, 01 Feb 2013)
>> Read More

N-(IMIDAZOLIDIN-2-YLIDENE)-HETEROCYCLOPENTA[B]PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Fri, 01 Feb 2013)
>> Read More

POLYCYCLIC PYRROLIDINE-2,5-DIONE DERIVATIVES AS -FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 18 Jan 2013)
>> Read More

PYRIDAZINE DERIVATIVES USEFUL AS CANNABINOID-2 AGONISTS (Thu, 20 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

FATTY ACID AMIDE HYDROLASE INHIBITORS FOR TREATING PAIN (Fri, 30 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED BICYCLIC METHYL AMINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Sat, 27 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

FATTY ACID AMIDE HYDROLASE INHIBITORS FOR TREATING PAIN (Sat, 27 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED BICYCLIC METHYL AMINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Sat, 27 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED BICYCLIC METHYL AZETIDINES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 19 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

PHENYL BICYCLIC METHYL AMINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 19 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

PHENYL BICYCLIC METHYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 19 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

BICYCLIC METHYL AMINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 19 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Thu, 04 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

DIHYDRONAPHTHALENE AND NAPHTHALENE DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 21 Sep 2012)
>> Read More

ALPHA ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Thu, 30 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

COUMARIN COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Thu, 30 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 6,7-DIALKOXY-3-ISOQUINOLINOL DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF PHOSPHODIESTERASE 10 (PDE10A) (Fri, 24 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND IMPROVED SOFT TISSUE REPLACEMENT METHODS (Fri, 24 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

3-Heteroaryl-3-hydroxy-2-amino-propyl amines and related compounds having analgesic and/or immuno stimulant activity (Thu, 23 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL 1-(1-OXO-1,2,3,4-TETRAHYDROISOQUINOLIN-7-YL)UREA DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 17 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL 1-(1-OXO-1,2,3,4-TETRAHYDROISOQUINOLIN-7-YL)UREA DERIVATIVES AS N-FORMYL PEPTIDE RECEPTOR LIKE-1 (FPRL-1) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 17 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

3-Aryl-3-hydroxy-2-amino-propionic acid amides, 3-heteroaryl-3-hydroxy-2-amino-propionic acid amides and related compounds having analgesic and/or immunostimulant activity (Thu, 12 Jul 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL 1,2- BIS-SULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

SULFUR DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

PHOSPHOROUS DERIVATIVES AS CHEMOKINE RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 22 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

ALKYNE AND ALKENE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE-1 RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL ALKENE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL OXIME AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL OXIME DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P)RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL BENZYL AZETIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL PHENYL OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE 1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 08 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL PHOSPHONIC ACIDS AS S1P RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 01 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Fri, 01 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

INDOLE DERIVATIVES AS MODULATORS OF S1P RECEPTORS (Fri, 01 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

MODULATORS OF S1P RECEPTORS (Fri, 01 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN ANALOGS (Fri, 20 Apr 2012)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN ANALOGS (Fri, 20 Apr 2012)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL (Fri, 23 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR TREATING SKIN DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 23 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR LOWERING INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE (Fri, 23 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

ESTER PRO-DRUGS OF [3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL] METHANOL FOR TREATING RETINAL DISEASES (Fri, 23 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

A pharmaceutical composition for use in treating an ocular disease or condition and a method for producing the composition (Thu, 08 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING ADIPOSE TISSUE AND A PGE2 ANALOGUE AND THEIR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF A SOFT TISSUE CONDITION (Fri, 24 Feb 2012)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS ACT AT MULTIPLE PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTORS GIVING A GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RESPONSE (Fri, 24 Feb 2012)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN E RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Thu, 09 Feb 2012)
>> Read More

INHIBITION OF INFLAMMATION BYSIMULTANEOUS BLOCKADE OF MULTIPLE PROSTANOID RECEPTORS (Fri, 06 Jan 2012)
>> Read More

INHIBITION OF INFLAMMATION BY SIMULTANEOUS BLOCKADE OF MULTIPLE PROSTANOID RECEPTORS (Fri, 06 Jan 2012)
>> Read More

AROMATIC COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHONATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ACTIVITY (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> Read More

AROMATIC COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHONATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ACTIVITY (Fri, 18 Nov 2011)
>> Read More

3-(4-((1H-IMIDAZOL-1-YL)METHYL)PHENYL)-5-ARYL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 04 Nov 2011)
>> Read More

3-(4-((1H-IMIDAZOL-1-YL)METHYL)PHENYL)-5-ARYL-1,2,4-OXADIAZOLE DERIVATIVES AS SPHINGOSINE-1 PHOSPHATE RECEPTORS MODULATORS (Fri, 04 Nov 2011)
>> Read More

Methods of treating alpha adrenergic mediated conditions (Thu, 20 Oct 2011)
>> Read More

PYRIDAZINE DERIVATIVES USEFUL AS CANNABINOID - 2 AGONISTS (Fri, 12 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

PYRIDAZINE DERIVATIVES USEFUL AS CANNABINOID-2 AGONISTS (Fri, 12 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC AGENTS FOR TREATMENT OF OCULAR HYPERTENSION (Fri, 05 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC AGENTS FOR TREATMENT OF OCULAR HYPERTENSION (Fri, 05 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

Novel methods and compositions for alleviating pain (Thu, 04 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

Ocular implant obtained by double extrusion process (Thu, 09 Jun 2011)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Sat, 04 Jun 2011)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Sat, 04 Jun 2011)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Sat, 04 Jun 2011)
>> Read More

NOVEL COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Sat, 04 Jun 2011)
>> Read More

7-[3,5-DIHYDROXY-2- (3-HYDROXY-5-PHENYL-PENT-1-ENYL)- CYCLOPENTYL]-N-ETHYL-HEPT-5-ENAMIDE (BIMATOPROST) IN CRYSTALLINE FORM II, METHODS FOR PREPARATION, AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 27 May 2011)
>> Read More

7-[3,5-DIHYDROXY-2-(3-HYDROXY-5-PHENYL-PENT-1-ENYL)-CYCLOPENTYL]-N-ETHYL-HEPT-5-ENAMIDE (BIMATOPROST) IN CRYSTALLINE FORM II, METHODS FOR PREPARATION, AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 27 May 2011)
>> Read More

Selective subtype alpha 2 adrenergic agents and methods for use thereof (Thu, 12 May 2011)
>> Read More

ALPHA ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

COUMARIN COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Fri, 29 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

ALPHA ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 29 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

COUMARIN COMPOUNDS AS RECEPTOR MODULATORS WITH THERAPEUTIC UTILITY (Fri, 29 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

2H-PYRROL-5-AMINE DERIVATIVES AS ALPHA ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Sun, 17 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

2H-PYRROL-5-AMINE DERIVATIVES AS ALPHA ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 15 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

CONDENSED RING PYRIDINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE-SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE-2 (S1P2) RECEPTORS (Fri, 08 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

CONDENSED RING PYRIDINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE-SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE-2 (S1P2) RECEPTORS (Fri, 08 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

AZA-INDOLES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (Thu, 07 Apr 2011)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTICALLY USEFUL SUBSTITUTED HYDROPYRIDO Ý3,2,1-IJ¨QUINOLINE COMPOUNDS (Thu, 17 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 11 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AS TYROSINE KINASE MODULATORS (Fri, 11 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

BIOERODIBLE OCULAR IMPLANT MADE BY A DOUBLE EXTRUSION PROCESS (Tue, 01 Mar 2011)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 18 Feb 2011)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 18 Feb 2011)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE ALPHA 2B/2C AGONISTS (Fri, 04 Feb 2011)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE ALPHA 2B/2C AGONISTS (Fri, 04 Feb 2011)
>> Read More

OPTIONALLY SUBSTITUTED 2-(ARYLMETHYL, ARYLOXY OR ARYLTHIO) -N- PYRIDIN-2 -YL-ARYL ACETAMIDE OR 2, 2-BIS (ARYL) -N-PYRIDIN-2-YL ACETAMIDE COMPOUNDS AS MEDICAMENTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF EYE DISEASES (Fri, 21 Jan 2011)
>> Read More

10,10-dialkyl prostanoic acid derivatives as agents for lowering intraocular pressure (Thu, 23 Dec 2010)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC COMPOUNDS (Thu, 09 Dec 2010)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES FOR TREATING INFLAMMATORY DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 03 Dec 2010)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES FOR ENHANCING THE GROWTH OF HAIR (Fri, 03 Dec 2010)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES FOR TREATING INFLAMMATORY DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 03 Dec 2010)
>> Read More

3-(4-FLUOROPHENYL)-3-HYDROXY-2-AMINO-PROPIONIC ACID AMIDES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS HAVING ANALGESIC ACTIVITY (Thu, 25 Nov 2010)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SUBTYPE ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC AGENTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Thu, 18 Nov 2010)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SUBTYPE ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC AGENTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Thu, 21 Oct 2010)
>> Read More

6-SUBSTITUTED INDOLE-3-CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (Thu, 14 Oct 2010)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN E RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 08 Oct 2010)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN E RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 08 Oct 2010)
>> Read More

OCULAR IMPLANTS COMPRISING KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 03 Sep 2010)
>> Read More

PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING (3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL)METHANOL (Fri, 20 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

4-(1-(3-(HYDROXYMETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL)ETHYL)-1H-IMIDAZOLE-2(3H)-THIONE (Fri, 20 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

4-(1-(3-(HYDROXYMETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL)ETHYL)-1H-IMIDAZOLE-2(3H)-THIONE (Fri, 20 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING (3-(1-(1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)ETHYL)-2-METHYLPHENYL)METHANOL (Fri, 20 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

PYRIDINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF ALPHA2B AND/OR ALPHA 2C ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Fri, 13 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

PYRIDINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF ALPHA2B AND/OR ALPHA 2C ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS (Fri, 13 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

N-(1-PHENYL-2-ARYLETHYL)-4,5-DIHYDRO-3H-PYRROL-2-AMINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF ALPHA2B OR ALPHA2B AND ALPHA2C ADRENOCEPTORS (Fri, 09 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 09 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

N-(1-PHENYL-2-ARYLETHYL)-4,5-DIHYDRO-3H-PYRROL-2-AMINE COMPOUNDS AS SUBTYPE SELECTIVE MODULATORS OF ALPHA2B OR ALPHA2B AND ALPHA2C ADRENOCEPTORS (Fri, 09 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

KINASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 02 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

Pharmaceutical compositions having an analgesic effect and containing 1-benzyl-1-hydroxy-2,3-diamino-propyl amines, 3-benzyl-3-hydroxy-2-amino propionic acid amides or related compounds (Thu, 24 Jun 2010)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 3 -AMIN0- 1-0X0 OR THIOXO-I, 2,5,6,7, 8-HEXAHYDR0-2, 7-NAPHTHYRIDINE-4-CARB0NITRILES AS SELECTIVE ALPHA 2B ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 26 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 3-AMINO-1-OXO OR THIOXO-1,2,5,6,7,8-HEXAHYDRO-2,7-NAPHTHYRIDINE-4-CARBONITRILES AS SELECTIVE ALPHA 2B ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 26 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

((BICYLICHETEROARYL) IMIDAZOLYL) METHYLHETEROARYL COMPOUNDS AS ADRENERGIC RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Thu, 18 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC ((PHENYL)IMIDAZOLYL)METHYLQUINOLINYL COMPOUNDS (Thu, 11 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

((PHENYL)IMIDAZOLYL)METHYLHETEROARYL COMPOUNDS (Thu, 25 Feb 2010)
>> Read More

SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 19 Feb 2010)
>> Read More

SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 19 Feb 2010)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES FOR TREATING OCULAR AND DERMAL DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 15 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

CYCLOSPORIN DERIVATIVES FOR TREATING OCULAR AND DERMAL DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 15 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

AZA-INDOLES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (Fri, 08 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

AZA-INDOLES AND RELATED COMPOUNDS HAVING SPHINGOSINE-1-PHOSPHATE (S1P) RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY (Fri, 08 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

METHODS OF TREATING ALPHA ADRENERGIC MEDIATED CONDITIONS (Fri, 18 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

METHODS OF TREATING ALPHA ADRENERGIC MEDIATED CONDITIONS USING IMIDAZOLINE DERIVATES (Fri, 18 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

METHODS OF TREATING ALPHA ADRENERGIC MEDIATED CONDITIONS (Fri, 18 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN PRODUGS AS HYPOTENSIVE AGENTS (Fri, 04 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN PRODRUGS AS HYPOTENSIVE AGENTS (Fri, 04 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

BICYCLIC COMPOUNDS HAVING ACTIVITY AT THE CXCR4 RECEPTOR (Fri, 27 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

BICYCLIC COMPOUNDS HAVING ACTIVITY AT THE CXCR4 RECEPTOR (Fri, 27 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

Heterocyclic derivatives as abnormal cannabidiols agents for lowering intraocular pressure (Thu, 26 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

NAPHTHYLMETHYLIMIDIZOLES FOR THE TREATMENT OF STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

QUINOLYNYLMETHYLIMIDIZOLES AS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SUBTYPE ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC AGENTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC SUBSTITUTED CYCLOPENTANES (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC SUBSTITUTED CYCLOPENTANES (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

QUINOLYNYLMETHYLIMIDIZOLES AS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE SUBTYPE ALPHA 2 ADRENERGIC AGENTS AND METHODS FOR USE THEREOF (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

NAPHTHYLMETHYLIMIDIZOLES FOR THE TREATMENT OF STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE (Fri, 20 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTICALLY USEFUL SUBSTITUTED HYDROPYRIDO [3,2,1-IJ] QUINOLINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTICALLY USEFUL SUBSTITUTED 1, 7-DIPHENYL-L, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7-HEXAHYDROPYRIDO [ 3, 2, 1-I J ] QUINOLINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

ALPHA2B AND ALPHA2C AGONISTS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

ALPHA2B AND ALPHA2C AGONISTS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

Site Search