Pyrazolopyridine Derivatives, Preparation Process Therefor And Therapeutic Use Thereof (Fri, 23 Jun 2017)
>> Read More

2-amino-3-(imidazol-2-yl)-pyridin-4-one derivatives and their use as VEGF receptor kinase inhibitors (Wed, 14 Jun 2017)
>> Read More

NOVEL CRYPTOPHYCIN COMPOUNDS AND CONJUGATES, THEIR PREPARATION AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC USE (Fri, 12 May 2017)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 3-BENZOFURANYL-INDOL-2-ONE-3-ACETAMIDIDOPIPERAZINE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF, AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF FEXOFENADINE AND OF INTERMEDIATES USED THEREIN (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)
>> Read More

IMMUNOGENIC COMPOSITIONS AGAINST S. AUREUS (Fri, 21 Apr 2017)
>> Read More

NANOCAPSULAR FORMULATION OF ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENTS (Fri, 31 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

ANIMAL MODEL EXPRESSING LUCIFERASE UNDER CONTROL OF THE MYELIN BASIC PROTEIN PROMOTER (MBP-LUCI) AND USE OF THE MODEL FOR BIOLUMINESCENCE IN VIVO IMAGING (Thu, 09 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

DOTAM DERIVATIVES FOR THERAPEUTIC USE (Fri, 24 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 2-(CHROMAN-6-YLOXYL)-THIAZOLES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED INDANONE COMPOUNDS AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 03 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

ISOINDOLINONE COMPOUNDS AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 27 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED FUSED HETEROCYCLES AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 27 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

NEW EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS SELECTIVE PEPTIDIC DUAL GLP-1 / GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 20 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Derivatives as Selective Peptidic Dual GLP-1/Glucagon Receptor Agonists (Fri, 13 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

Functional PLA-PEG copolymers, the nanoparticles thereof, their preparation and use for targeted drug delivery and imaging (Fri, 23 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS TRIGONAL GLP-1/GLUCAGON/GIP RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 16 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

NON-ACYLATED EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP-1/GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 16 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP-1 /GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 16 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

PRODRUGS COMPRISING AN GLP-1/GLUCAGON DUAL AGONIST LINKER HYALURONIC ACID CONJUGATE (Fri, 09 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

ROR GAMMA (RORY) MODULATORS (Fri, 09 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

ROR GAMMA (RORγ) MODULATORS (Fri, 09 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

ROR GAMMA (RORY) MODULATORS (Thu, 08 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

ROR GAMMA (RORY) MODULATORS (Thu, 08 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

POLYSACCHARIDES COMPRISING TWO ANTITHROMBIN III-BINDING SITES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND USE THEREOF AS ANTITHROMBOTIC MEDICAMENTS (Fri, 28 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

OXINDOLE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE IN THE TREATMENT OF AMPK-RELATED DISEASES (Fri, 28 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Dual GLP-1 / glucagon receptor agonists derived from exendin-4 (Fri, 21 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 derivatives as peptidic dual GLP-1 / glucagon receptor agonists (Fri, 21 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Isoindolinone compounds as GPR119 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Fri, 14 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Substituted fused heterocycles as GPR119 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Fri, 14 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Peptidic dual GLP-1 / Glucagon Receptor Agonists derived from Exendin-4 (Fri, 14 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Substituted indanone compounds as GPR119 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Fri, 14 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF DRONEDARONE BY OXIDATION OF A HYDROXYL GROUP (Fri, 23 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

ACYLAMINO-SUBSTITUTED FUSED CYCLOPENTANECARBOXYLIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 23 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

MACROCYCLIC UREA AND SULFAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF TAFIA (Fri, 02 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

נגזרות חומצה קרבוקסילית המכילות טבעת פירימידין אוקסזולו[4,5 די] (Thu, 01 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

נגזרות חומצה קרבוקסילית המכילות טבעת פירידין אוקסזולו[4,5–D] (Thu, 01 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

תרכובות פניל מותמרות (Thu, 01 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

METHOD FOR PREPARING 6-ALKYLATED STEROIDAL DERIVATIVES AND CORRESPONDING ALKYLATED 5,6,7,8-TETRAHYDRONAPHTHALENE-2(4 ALPHA.H)-ONES (Fri, 26 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

3-HETEROAROYLAMINO-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 19 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP1/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

HETEROARYL COMPOUNDS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

ANTI-CD3 ANTIBODIES, ANTI-CD123 ANTIBODIES AND BISPECIFIC ANTIBODIES SPECIFICALLY BINDING TO CD3 AND/OR CD123 (Fri, 29 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

Process for the production of 2-[4-(cyclopropanecarbonyl)phenyl]-2-methyl-propanenitrile (Fri, 29 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

Aniline derivatives, their preparation and their therapeutic application (Fri, 15 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

EXTRACELLULAR ALLOSTERIC INHIBITOR BINDING DOMAIN FROM A TYROSINE KINASE RECEPTOR (Fri, 08 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

PYRIMIDOOXAZOCINE DERIVATIVES AS MTOR-INHIBITORS (Fri, 01 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

3-HETEROAROYLAMINO-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 30 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

N-[4-(1H-PYRAZOLO[3,4-b]PYRAZIN-6-YL)-PHENYL]-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 24 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

INTERMEDIATES FOR FUNCTIONAL PLA-PEG COPOLYMERS (Thu, 23 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES AS DUAL GLP-1/GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 17 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

Fused Pyrroledicarboxamides and Their Use as Pharmaceuticals (Fri, 10 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

Pyrazolopyridine derivatives for use in the treatment of bladder cancer (Fri, 13 May 2016)
>> Read More

BENZYLHYDROXYDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Sat, 07 May 2016)
>> Read More

Benzylhydroxyde derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Sat, 07 May 2016)
>> Read More

Benzylhydroxyde derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Thu, 05 May 2016)
>> Read More

Anti-CEACAM5 antibodies and uses thereof (Fri, 22 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

MULTIVALENT MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE- PROTEIN CONJUGATE VACCINE FOR USE IN PROTECTING A HUMAN AGAINST INFECTION BY N. MENINGITIDIS, A METHOD FOR PREPARING SUCH A VACCINE AND A MULTIVALENT CONJUGATE VACCINE COMPRISING FOUR DISTINCT AND SEPARATELY MADE PROTEIN-CAPSULAR POLYSACCHARIDE CONJUGATES (Fri, 22 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

FUSED PENTACYCLIC IMIDAZOLE DERIVATIVES (Fri, 08 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

Fused pentacyclic imidazole derivatives (Fri, 08 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

Naphthyl Sulfonamide Pyrrolidine Derivatives as KEAP-1 Modulators for the Treatment of Diabetes, Obesity, Dyslipidemia and Related Disorders (Thu, 24 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

Aryl substituted naphthyl sulfonamide derivatives as keap-1 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Thu, 24 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

Naphthyl sulfonamide derivatives as KEAP-1 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Thu, 24 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

Naphthyl sulfonamide phenyl derivatives as KEAP-1 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Thu, 24 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF DRONEDARONE BY THE USE OF DIBUTYLAMINOPROPANOL REAGENT (Fri, 18 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF DRONEDARONE BY REMOVAL OF HYDROXYL GROUP (Fri, 18 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

Animal Model Expressing Luciferase under Control of the Myelin Basic Protein Promoter (MBP-luci) and Use of the Model for Bioluminescence In Vivo Imaging (Fri, 11 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLONAPHTHYRIDINONE DERIVATIVES AS METAP2 INHIBITORS (METHIONINE AMINOPEPTIDASE TYPE-2) (Fri, 04 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

HETEROARYL COMPOUNDS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLONAPHTHYRIDINONE DERIVATIVES AS METAP2 INHIBITORS (METHIONINE AMINOPEPTIDASE TYPE-2) (Thu, 04 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

BIARYL-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 04 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

BIARYL-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 04 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

N-(4-(AZAINDAZOL-6-YL)-PHENYL)-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 29 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

PRODUCTION OF SQUALENE AND/OR STEROL FROM CELL SUSPENSIONS OF FERMENTED YEAST (Fri, 29 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Macrocyclic urea and sulfamide derivatives as inhibitors of TAFIa (Fri, 29 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Substituted chroman-6-yloxy-cycloalkanes and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 22 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

PRODUCTION OF SQUALENE AND/OR STEROL FROM CELL SUSPENSIONS OF FERMENTED YEAST (Thu, 21 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

N-(4-(AZAINDAZOL-6-YL)-PHENYL)-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 21 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Process for preparation of dronedarone by oxidation of a hydroxyl group (Fri, 15 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Process for preparation of dronedarone by N-butylation (Fri, 15 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED CHROMAN-6-YLOXY-CYCLOALKANES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 14 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Multivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide-Protein Conjugate Vaccine (Fri, 08 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Macrocyclic urea derivatives as inhibitors of TAFIa, their preparation and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 08 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Pyrazolopyridine derivatives for use in the treatment of bladder cancer (Fri, 08 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

CARBOXYLIC ACID DERIVATIVES HAVING AN OXAZOLO[5,4-B] PYRIDINE RING (Fri, 01 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

2-AMINO-3-(IMIDAZOL-2-YL)-PYRIDIN-4-ONE DERIVATIVES, PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION THEREOF, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING THEM AND THEIR USE IN THE PREPARATION OF MEDICAMENTS (Fri, 01 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

CARBOXYLIC ACID DERIVATIVES HAVING AN OXAZOLO [4,5-C]PYRIDINE RING (Fri, 01 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

MULTIVALENT MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE-PROTEIN CONJUGATE VACCINE (Thu, 24 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

NANOCAPSULAR FORMULATION OF ACTIVE PHARMACEUTICAL INGREDIENTS (Fri, 18 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF RAMIPRIL (Fri, 18 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

NOVEL THIENOPYRIMIDINE DERIVATIVES, PROCESSES FOR THE PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USES THEREOF (Fri, 11 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

6-triazolopyridazine sulfanyl benzothiazole derivatives as MET inhibitors (Fri, 04 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

Isomannide derivatives as inhibitors of soluble epoxide hydrolase (Fri, 27 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

ISOMANNIDE DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF SOLUBLE EPOXIDE HYDROLASE (Thu, 26 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

Process for preparing 4-(cyclopropylmethoxy)-N-(3,5-dichloro-1-oxido-4-pyridyl)-5-methoxypyridine-2-carboxamide (Fri, 30 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP1/GIP OR TRIGONAL GLP1/GIP/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Thu, 29 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS PEPTIDIC DUAL GLP-1 / GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 16 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

DUAL GLP-1 / GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS DERIVED FROM EXENDIN-4 (Fri, 16 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

PEPTIDIC DUAL GLP-1 / GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS DERIVED FROM EXENDIN-4 (Fri, 16 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED INDANONE COMPOUNDS AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 09 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED FUSED HETEROCYCLES AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 09 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

ISOINDOLINONE COMPOUNDS AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 09 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF DRONEDARONE BY GRIGNARD REACTION (Fri, 02 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

1H-Indole-3-Carboxamide Derivatives And Use Thereof As P2Y12 Antagonists (Fri, 02 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

METHOD FOR RECOMBINANT PRODUCTION OF LABYRINTHOPEPTINS AND FUNCTIONAL DERIVATIVES THEREOF (Fri, 02 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

ANTI-CEACAM5 ANTIBODIES AND USES THEREOF (Thu, 01 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

Anti-cancer compound and pharmaceutical composition containing the same (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED CHROMAN-6-YLOXY-CYCLOALKANES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

N-(4-AZAINDAZOL-6-YL)-PHENYL)-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

PYRROLIDINONE DERIVATIVES AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Thu, 20 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

MACROLIDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 31 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

BENZOIMIDAZOLE-CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE DERIVATIVES FOR TREATING METABOLIC OR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES (Thu, 30 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

MACROLIDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 30 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Derivatives as dual GLP1/GIP or trigonal GLP1/GIP/Glucagon Agonists (Fri, 10 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Dual GLP1/GIP or trigonal GLP1/GIP/Glucagon agonists (Fri, 10 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 derivatives (Fri, 10 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Functionalized exendin-4 derivatives (Fri, 10 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Pyrimidinone derivatives as antimalarial agents (Fri, 03 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Polymorph of <i>N</i>-(3-{[(2<i>Z</i>)-3-[(2-chloro-5-methoxyphenyl)amino]quinoxalin-2(1<i>H</i>)-ylidene]sulfamoyl}phenyl)-2-methylalaninamide (Fri, 03 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Use of VEGFR-3 inhibitors for treating hepatocellular carcinoma (Fri, 03 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

3,4-DIHYDROPYRROLO[1,2-A] PYRAZINE-2,8 (1H)-DICARBOXAMIDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Wed, 01 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Multivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide-Protein Conjugate Vaccine (Fri, 26 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

OXINDOLE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE IN THE TREATMENT OF AMPK-RELATED DISEASES (Fri, 26 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Oxindole derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use in the treatment of AMPK-related diseases (Thu, 25 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Dual GLP-1/GIP Receptor Agonists (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

NON-ACYLATED EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Peptide Analogues as Dual GLP-1/GIP Agonists (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Peptide Analogues (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Dual GLP-1/Glucagon Receptor Agonists (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

DUAL GLP-1/GIP RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

DUAL GLP-1/GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

NON-ACYLATED EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES AS DUAL GLP-1/GLUCAGON RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 PEPTIDE ANALOGUES AS DUAL GLP-1/GIP RECEPTOR AGONISTS (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

THIENOMETHYLPIPERAZINE DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF SOLUBLE EPOXIDE HYDROLASE (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Anti-CEACAM5 antibodies and uses thereof (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Process for preparing 4-(cyclopropylmethoxy)-N-(3,5-dichloro-1-oxido-4-pyridyl)-5-methoxypyridine-2-carboxamide (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Thienomethylpiperazine derivatives as inhibitors of soluble epoxide hydrolase (Thu, 11 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Novel 2,3-Dihydro-1H-imidazopyrimidin-5-one and this 1,2,3,4-tetrahydropyrimidopyrimidin-6-one Derivatives Comprising a Substituted Morpholine, Preparation Thereof and Pharmaceutical Use Thereof (Fri, 29 May 2015)
>> Read More

DOTAM DERIVATIVES FOR THERAPEUTIC USE (Fri, 29 May 2015)
>> Read More

USE OF VEGFR-3 INHIBITORS FOR TREATING HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA (Thu, 28 May 2015)
>> Read More

1 H-indole-3-carboxamide derivatives and use thereof as P2Y12 antagonists (Fri, 22 May 2015)
>> Read More

Substituted 6-(4-hydroxy-phenyl)-1H-pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyridine derivatives as kinase inhibitors (Fri, 15 May 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 derivatives as dual GLP1/Glucagon agonists (Fri, 08 May 2015)
>> Read More

BENZOIMIDAZOLE-CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE DERIVATIVES AS APJ RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 01 May 2015)
>> Read More

Benzo[1,3]dioxine derivatives and their use as LPAR5 antagonists (Fri, 24 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

Method for Producing Recombinant 11-De-O-Methyltomaymycin (Fri, 24 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

Macrolide derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 17 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

Benzoimidazole-carboxylic acid amide derivatives as APJ receptor modulators (Fri, 17 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR THE ACTIVATION OF SILENT GENES IN A MICROORGANISM (Fri, 10 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

Crystalline compounds (Fri, 03 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED ß-AMINO ACID DERIVATIVES AS CXCR3 RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Thu, 02 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSITUTED 2-(CHROMAN-6-YLOXYL)-THIAZOLES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 27 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 6-(4-HYDROXY-PHENYL)-1H-PYRAZOLO[3,4-B]PYRIDINE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Thu, 19 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

Caspase-1 imaging probes (Thu, 19 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

Substituted B-amino acid derivatives as CXCR3 receptor antagonists (Fri, 13 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

METHOD OF SYNTHESIS OF FERROQUINE BY CONVERGENT REDUCTIVE AMINATION (Fri, 27 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

Antibodies that specifically bind to the EphA2 receptor (Fri, 13 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

NOVEL THIENOPYRIMIDINE DERIVATIVES, PROCESSES FOR THE PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USES THEREOF (Thu, 12 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

Functional PLA-PEG copolymers, the nanoparticles thereof, their preparation and use for targeted drug delivery and imaging (Fri, 06 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

Use of VEGFR-3 inhibitors for treating hepatocellular carcinoma (Fri, 06 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

Process for the preparation of dronedarone by oxidation of a sulphenyl group (Fri, 30 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

A MIXTURE OF POLAR GLYCOLIPIDS FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF PAIN (Thu, 29 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Novel 2,3-dihydro-1h-imidazo{1,2-a}pyrimidin-5-one and this1,2,3,4-tetrahydropyrimido{1,2-a}pyrimidin-6-one derivatives comprising a substituted morpholine, preparation thereof and pharmaceutical use thereof (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Pyrimidinone derivatives as antimalarial agents (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Intermediates for the synthesis of oxygen-substituted 3-heteroaroylamino-propionic acid derivatives (Thu, 22 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Process for preparation of dronedarone by the use of dibutylaminopropanol reagent (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Fused pyrroledicarboxamides and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Process for the preparation of enantiomeric forms of 2,3-diaminopropionic acid derivatives (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 peptide analogues (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

FGF receptor (FGFR) agonist dimeric compounds, process for the preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 09 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

FUNCTIONAL PLA-PEG COPOLYMERS, THE NANOPARTICLES THEREOF, THEIR PREPARATION AND USE FOR TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY AND IMAGING (Thu, 08 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Process for preparation of dronedarone by removal of hydroxyl group (Fri, 02 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Indanyl-substituted 4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-C]pyridines, their use as medicament, and pharmaceutical preparations comprising them (Fri, 26 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted dimeric quinazoline-2,4-diones as FGF receptor agonists (Fri, 26 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrimidooxazocine derivatives as mTOR-inhibitors (Fri, 26 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF AMIDES OF N-[1-(S)-(ETHOXYCARBONYL)-3-PHENYLPROPYL]-L-ALANINE (Thu, 25 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLOPYRIDINE DERIVATIVES FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF BLADDER CANCER (Fri, 19 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

MACROCYCLIC UREA DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF TAFIA, THEIR PREPARATION AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 19 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

Benzo[1,3]dioxine derivatives and their use as LPAR5 antagonists (Fri, 19 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

FUSED PYRROLEDICARBOXAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 11 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

N-[4-(1H-PYRAZOLO[3,4-B]PYRAZIN-6-YL)-PHENYL]-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 05 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

PYRIMIDOOXAZOCINE DERIVATIVES AS MTOR - INHIBITORS (Thu, 04 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrazolopyridine Derivatives, Preparation Process Therefor And Therapeutic Use Thereof (Fri, 28 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Therapeutic Use of Imidazopyridine Derivatives (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Sodium salt of (R)-3-[6-amino-pyridin-3-yl]-2-(1-cyclohexyl-1H-imidazol-4-yl)-propionic acid (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

1,3,5-triazine-2-amine derivatives, preparation thereof and diagnostic and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Crystalline forms of 2-(2-methylamino-pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-indole-5-carboxylic acid [ (S)-1-carbamoyl-2-(phenyl-pyrimidin-2-yl-amino)-ethyl ]-amide (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Salt of (R)-3-(6-amino-pyridin-3-yl)-2-(1-Cyclohexyl-1H-imidazol-4-yl) ethyl propionate (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

3,4-dihydropyrrolo[1,2-A]pyrazine-2,8(1H)-dicarboxamide derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof for diseases involving casein kinase 1 epsilon and/or casein kinase 1 delta (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC USE OF IMIDAZOPYRIDINE DERIVATIVES (Thu, 13 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Sulphonylaminopyrrolidinone derivatives, their preparation and their therapeutic application (Fri, 07 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Crystalline salts of R)-3-[6-amino-pyridin-3-yl]-2-(1-cyclohexy1-1H-imidazol-4-yl)-propionic acid (Fri, 07 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

FGF RECEPTOR (FGFR) AGONIST DIMERIC COMPOUNDS, PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 06 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

FGF RECEPTOR (FGFR) AGONIST DIMERIC COMPOUNDS, PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 06 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

METHOD FOR RECOMBINANT PRODUCTION OF LABYRINTHOPEPTINS AND FUNCTIONAL DERIVATIVES THEREOF (Thu, 30 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

ISOTHIAZOLOPYRIDINE-2-CARBOXAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 30 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted N-heteroaryl spirolactam bipyrrolidines, preparation and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 24 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Novel thienopyrimidine derivatives, processes for the preparation thereof and therapeutic uses thereof (Fri, 24 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

1,3,5 -TRIAZINE-2-AMINE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 23 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Acylamino-substituted fused cyclopentanecarboxylic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 17 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Multivalent meningococcal polysaccharide-protein conjugate vaccine (Fri, 17 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CYCLOALKANE CARBOXYLIC ACID DERIVATIVES AS CXCR3 RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Thu, 16 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Combination Therapies for Treating Hematologic Malignancies Using Pyridopyrimidinone Inhibitors of PI3K/mTOR with Bendamustine and/or Rituximab (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Inhibitors for the Treatment of Lymphoproliferative Malignancies (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

NOVEL (6-OXO-1,6-DIHYDROPYRIMIDIN-2-YL)AMIDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND PHARMACEUTICAL USE THEREOF AS AKT(PKB) PHOSPHORYLATION INHIBITORS (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

A mixture of polar glycolipids for use in the treatment of pain and COPD (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Heteroaryl compounds and uses thereof (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Method of Treating Lymphoma Using Pyridopyrimidinone Inhibitors of PI3K/mTOR (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Biaryl-propionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Isothiazolopyridine-2-carboxamides and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Biaryl-propionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

BIARYL-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLONAPHTHYRIDINONE DERIVATIVES AS METAP2 INHIBITORS (METHIONINE AMINOPEPTIDASE TYPE-2) (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

BIARYL-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CRYSTALLINE SALTS OF R)-3-[6-AMINO-PYRIDIN-3-YL]-2-(1-CYCLOHEXYL-1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)-PROPIONIC ACID (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

SODIUM SALT OF (R)-3-[6-AMINO-PYRIDIN-3-YL]-2-(1-CYCLOHEXYL-1H-IMIDAZOL-4-YL)-PROPIONIC ACID (Thu, 02 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CYCLOALKANE CARBOXYLIC ACID DERIVATIVES AS CXCR3 RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

N-[4-(1H-pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyrazin-6-yl)phenyl]sulfonamides as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted phenyl cycloalkyl pyrrolidine (piperidine) spirolactams and amides, preparation and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

N-(4-(AZAINDAZOL-6-YL)-PHENYL)-SULFONAMIDES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

HETEROARYL COMPOUNDS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

PRODUCTION OF SQUALENE AND/OR STEROL FROM CELL SUSPENSIONS OF FERMENTED YEAST (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

Functional PLA-PEG copolymers, the nanoparticles thereof, their preparation and use for targeted drug delivery and imaging (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED CHROMAN-6-YLOXY-CYCLOALKANES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Sat, 13 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

6-(4-HYDROXY-PHENYL)-1H-PYRAZOLO[3,4-B]PYRIDINE-4-CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE DERIVATIVES AS KINASE INHIBITORS (Thu, 04 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

SULPHONYLAMINOPYRROLIDINONE DERIVATIVES, THEIR PREPARATION AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC APPLICATION (Mon, 01 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSITUTED 2-(CHROMAN-6-YLOXYL)-THIAZOLES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Imidazopyridine derivatives, process for preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrimidinone derivatives, preparation thereof and pharmaceutical use thereof (Wed, 27 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLOQUINOLINONE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Fused pyrroledicarboxamides and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrimidooxazocine derivatives as mTOR - inhibitors (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

CRYSTALLINE SOLVATES OF 6-(PIPERIDIN-4-YLOXY)-2H-ISOQUINOLIN-1-ONE HYDROCHLORIDE (Fri, 08 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

DUAL GLP1/GIP OR TRIGONAL GLP1/GIP/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Fri, 08 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLOQUINOLINONE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 07 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Derivatives as dual GLP1/GIP or trigonal GLP1/GIP/Glucagon Agonists (Fri, 01 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Therapeutic use of imidazopyridine derivatives (Fri, 01 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Macrocyclic urea and sulfamide derivatives as inhibitors of TAFIa (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Functionalized Exendin-4 Derivatives (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

ISOMANNIDE DERIVATIVES AS INHIBITORS OF SOLUBLE EPOXIDE HYDROLASE (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

FGF receptor (FGFR) agonist dimeric compounds, process for the preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

FGF receptor (FGFR) agonist dimeric compounds, process for the preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

INDANYL-SUBSTITUTED 4,5,6,7-TETRAHYDRO-1H-PYRAZOLO[4,3-C]PYRIDINES, THEIR USE AS MEDICAMENT, AND PHARMACEUTICAL PREPARATIONS COMPRISING THEM (Thu, 24 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 2-(CHROMAN-6-YLOXY)-THIAZOLES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 24 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

BIARYLDERIVATIVES,THEIR PREPARATION AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC APPLICATION (Thu, 24 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Derivatives of 2-pyridin-2-yl-pyrazol-3(2H)-one, preparation and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted 3-heteroaroylamino-propionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrazolopyridine derivatives, preparation process therefor and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Sulphonylaminopyrrolidinone derivatives, their preparation and their therapeutic application (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Cycloalkane carboxylic acid derivatives as CXCR3 receptor antagonists (Fri, 04 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Isothiazolopyridine-2-carboxamides and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 04 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

FUNCTIONALIZED EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES (Fri, 27 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

DUAL GLP1/GIP OR TRIGONAL GLP1/GIP/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Fri, 27 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 Derivatives (Fri, 27 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP1/GIP OR TRIGONAL GLP1/GIP/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Fri, 27 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

Crystalline forms of 2-(2-methylamino-pyrimidin-4-yl)-1H-indole-5-carboxylic acid [(s)-1-carbamoyl-2-(phenyl-pyrimidin-2-yl-amino)-ethyl]-amide (Fri, 20 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARING 4-(CYCLOPROPYLMETHOXY)-N-(3,5-DICHLORO-1-OXIDO-4-PYRIDYL)-5-METHOXYPYRIDINE-2-CARBOXAMIDE (Fri, 06 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

3-HETEROAROYLAMINO-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 05 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED 3-(THIAZOLE-4-CARBONYL)- OR 3-(THIAZOLE-2-CARBONYL)- AMINOPROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Thu, 05 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

ANTI-CEACAM5 ANTIBODIES AND USES THEREOF (Sat, 31 May 2014)
>> Read More

KINASE INHIBITOR (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted 3-heteroaroylamino-propionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 16 May 2014)
>> Read More

POLYMORPHS OF 6-(PIPERIDIN-4-YLOXY)-2H-ISOQUINOLIN-1-ONE HYDROCHLORIDE (Thu, 15 May 2014)
>> Read More

CRYSTALLINE SOLVATES OF 6-(PIPERIDIN-4-YLOXY)-2H-ISOQUINOLIN-1-ONE HYDROCHLORIDE (Thu, 15 May 2014)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED PHENYL COMPOUNDS (Thu, 15 May 2014)
>> Read More

OXYGEN-SUBSTITUTED 3-HETEROAROYLAMINO-PROPIONIC ACID DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS PHARMACEUTICALS (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLOQUINOLINONE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Thu, 01 May 2014)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARATION OF DRONEDARONE BY N-BUTYLATION (Fri, 25 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR DETERMINING SODIUM-PROTON-EXCHANGER LIGAND EFFICIENCY (Fri, 18 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

EXENDIN-4 DERIVATIVES AS DUAL GLP1/GLUCAGON AGONISTS (Fri, 18 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

PYRROLIDINONE DERIVATIVES AS GPR119 MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF DIABETES, OBESITY, DYSLIPIDEMIA AND RELATED DISORDERS (Fri, 18 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

Exendin-4 derivatives as dual GLP1/glucagon agonists (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrrolidinone derivatives as GPR119 modulators for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and related disorders (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

INDOLYLDIHYDROIMIDAZOPYRIMIDINONE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 11 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

Benzoimidazole-carboxylic acid amide derivatives as APJ receptor modulators (Fri, 04 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

FGF RECEPTOR-ACTIVATING 3-O-ALKYL OLIGOSACCHARIDES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 04 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

2-amino-3-(imidazol-2-yl)-pyridin-4-one derivatives and their use as VEGF receptor kinase inhibitors (Fri, 04 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

Aniline derivatives,their preparation and their therapeutic application (Fri, 04 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

Acylamino-substituted cyclic carboxylic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

BENZOIMIDAZOLE-CARBOXYLIC ACID AMIDE DERIVATIVES AS APJ RECEPTOR MODULATORS (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

MACROLIDE DERIVATIVES, PREPARATION THEREOF AND THERAPEUTIC USE THEREOF (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Pyrazoloquinolinone derivatives, preparation thereof and therapeutic use thereof (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

2-AMINO-3-(IMIDAZOL-2-YL)-PYRIDIN-4-ONE DERIVATIVES AND THEIR USE AS VEGF RECEPTOR KINASE INHIBITORS (Thu, 27 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Process for the preparation of deuterated compounds containing N-alkyl groups (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

CRYSTALLINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted 2-(chroman-6-yloxy)-thiazoles and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

N-[4-(1H-pyrazolo[3,4-b]pyrazin-6-yl)-phenyl]-sulfonamides and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Indanyl-substituted 4,5,6,7-tetrahydro-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-c]pyridines, their use as medicament, and pharmaceutical preparations comprising them (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

SPIRO-OXINDOLE MDM2 ANTAGONISTS (Thu, 20 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Spirocyclic nitriles as protease inhibitors (Fri, 14 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Oxathiazine derivatives which are substituted with benzyl or heteromethylene groups, method for producing them, their use as medicine and drug containing said derivatives and the use thereof (Fri, 07 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Crystalline solvates of 6-(piperidin-4-yloxy)-2H-isoquinolin-1-one hydrochloride (Fri, 28 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

Polymorphs of 6-(piperidin-4-yloxy)-2H-isoquinolin-1-one hydrochloride (Fri, 28 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

Process for synthesizing keto benzofuran derivatives (Fri, 14 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

Macrocyclic urea and sulfamide derivatives as inhibitors of tafia (Fri, 07 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

(Heterocycle/condensed piperidine)-(piperazinyl)-1-alkanone or (heterocycle/condensed pyrrolidine)-(piperazinyl)-1-alkanone derivatives and use thereof as p75 inhibitors (Fri, 07 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

Substituted 3 - (thiazole - 4 - carbonyl) - or 3 - (thiazole - 2 - carbonyl) aminopropionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 07 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

3-heteroaroylamino-propionic acid derivatives and their use as pharmaceuticals (Fri, 07 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

Site Search