BH4 Antagonists and Methods Related Thereto (Fri, 17 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

Prostaglandin Receptor EP2 Antagonists, Derivatives, Compositions, and Uses Related Thereto (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

2' -DISUBSTITUTED NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR TREATMENT OF THE FLAVIVIRIDAE FAMILY OF VIRUSES AND CANCER (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

METHYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

BIS-AMINES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED TO CXCR4 INHIBITION (Fri, 20 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

USE OF TREM-1 INHIBITORS FOR TREATMENT, ELIMINATION AND ERADICATION OF HIV-1 INFECTION (Fri, 13 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR TREATMENT OF THE FLAVIVIRIDAE FAMILY OF VIRUSES AND CANCER (Fri, 11 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

CARBONIC ANHYDRASE INHIBITORS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 30 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

BIOMARKERS FOR MALARIA DIAGNOSIS (Fri, 23 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

NUCLEOTIDE AND NUCLEOSIDE THERAPEUTICS COMPOSITIONS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 16 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

METAL TRICARBONYL COMPLEXES COMPRISING SUBSTITUTED IMINODIACTIC ACID LIGANDS AND USES AS RADIOISOTOPE TRACERS (Fri, 16 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

N4-HYDROXYCYTIDINE AND DERIVATIVES AND ANTI-VIRAL USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 01 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

PHOSPHORAMIDATES FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS (Fri, 24 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

THIENO[2,3-D]PYRIMIDIN-4-ONE DERIVATIVES AS NMDAR MODULATORS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 27 May 2016)
>> Read More

2',2'-DIHALO NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR TREATMENT OF THE FLAVIVIRIDAE FAMILY OF VIRUSES AND CANCER (Sat, 07 May 2016)
>> Read More

SACCHARIDE ANALOGS AND AGENTS FOR THE DIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY OF BACTERIAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 25 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

CHEMOKINE CXCR4 AND CCR5 RECEPTOR MODULATORS AND USED RELATED THERETO (Fri, 20 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

BH4 ANTAGONISTS AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 13 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

HUMANIZED VARIABLE LYMPHOCYTE RECEPTORS (VLR) AND COMPOSITIONS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 06 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTOR EP2 ANTAGONISTS, DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 06 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

2' -DISUBSTITUTED NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR TREATMENT OF THE FLAVIVIRIDAE FAMILY OF VIRUSES AND CANCER (Fri, 30 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

POTENT AND SELECTIVE INHIBITORS OF HEPATITIS C VIRUS (Fri, 23 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLO[1,5-A]PYRIMIDINE-5,7-DIAMINE COMPOUNDS AS CDK INHIBITORS AND THEIR THERAPEUTIC USE (Fri, 28 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

NUCLEOTIDE AND NUCLEOSIDE COMPOSITIONS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 20 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

PROGESTERONE PHOSPHATE ANALOGS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 20 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

METHOD OF INCREASING IMMUNE RESPONSE TO HIV ANTIGENS (Fri, 23 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY TO PREDICT CARDIOVASCULAR RISK (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

DEVICES, METHODS AND COMPUTER READABLE STORAGE MEDIA STORING INSTRUCTIONS FOR GENERATING PULSE SIGNALS (Thu, 01 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLINE DIHYDROQUINOLONES, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS, AND USES (Thu, 01 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLES FOR ENCAPSULATION AND DELIVERY OF BIOACTIVE COMPOUNDS AND COMPOSITIONS THEREOF (Fri, 19 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

SELECTIN INHIBITORS, COMPOSITION, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 12 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

HYPOSIALYLATION DISORDERS (Fri, 03 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

NUCLEOTIDE AND NUCLEOSIDE THERAPEUTIC COMPOSITIONS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 15 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

CELLULAR COMPOSITIONS USED TO RESTORE STEM CELL OR PROGENITOR CELL FUNCTION AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 16 May 2014)
>> Read More

PYRIMIDINE NUCLEOTIDES AND THEIR MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS AND CANCER (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

7,8-DIHYDOXYFLAVONE AND 7,8-SUBSTITUTED FLAVONE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

NMDA RECEPTOR MODULATORS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 14 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

HETEROCYCLIC FLAVONE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 31 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

IMAGING AND THERAPEUTIC METHODS FOR TREATING PARATHYROID TUMORS (Fri, 31 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

ANTHRAQUINONE ANALOGS AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 17 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

QUINAZOLINE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 06 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

PHOTOCATLYTIC POLYOXOMETALATE COMPOSITIONS OF TUNGSTOVANADATES AND USES AS WATER OXIDATION CATALYSTS (Fri, 04 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

QUINAZOLINE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR USE IN THERAPY (Fri, 27 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

ANTIVIRAL JAK INHIBITORS USEFUL IN TREATING OR PREVENTING RETROVIRAL AND OTHER VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 07 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS AND COMPOSITIONS USED TO EPIGENETICALLY TRANSFORM CELLS AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> Read More

TRICYCLIC AMINO CONTAINING COMPOUNDS FOR TREATMENT OR PREVENTION OF SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH ENDOCRINE DYSFUNCTION (Fri, 17 May 2013)
>> Read More

MYXOVIRUS THERAPEUTICS, COMPOUNDS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

PGAM1 INHIBITORS AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

DETECTION OF BIOMARKERS USING MAGNETIC RESONANCE (Fri, 05 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

SPHINGOSINE ANALOGS, COMPOSITIONS, AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 05 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

DIAGNOSTIC ASSAY TO PREDICT CARDIOVASCULAR RISK (Fri, 15 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

BAX AGONIST, COMPOSITIONS, AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 01 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

TAK1 KINASE INHIBITORS, COMPOSITIONS, AND USED RELATED THERETO (Fri, 25 Jan 2013)
>> Read More

PROSTAGLANDIN RECEPTOR EP2 ANTAGONISTS, DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 28 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

PIPERAZINE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 21 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

DIRHODIUM CATALYST COMPOSITIONS AND SYNTHETIC PROCESSES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 07 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

PURINE MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 23 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

PURINE MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 23 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

GLIAL CELL LINE DERIVED NEUROTROPHIC FACTOR, OBESITY, AND OBESITY-RELATED DISEASES AND CONDITIONS (Fri, 09 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

CYCLOPROPYL DERIVATIVES AND METHODS OF USE (Sat, 27 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

IMIDAZOLYL AMIDE COMPOUNDS AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 05 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

OLIGOSACCHARIDE CONJUGATES FOR TARGETING BACTERIA AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 20 Jul 2012)
>> Read More

MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS OF DAPD AND ANALOGS THEREOF (Fri, 15 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

QUINAZOLINE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 04 May 2012)
>> Read More

QUINAZOLINE DERIVATIVES, COMPOSITIONS, AND USES RELATED THERETO (Fri, 04 May 2012)
>> Read More

METHODS OF MANAGING BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS AND COMPOSITIONS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 13 Apr 2012)
>> Read More

POTENT AND SELECTIVE INHIBITORS OF HEPATITIS C VIRUS (Fri, 02 Mar 2012)
>> Read More

TRKB AGONISTS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 16 Dec 2011)
>> Read More

TRKB AGONISTS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 16 Dec 2011)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF HIF AND ANGIOGENESIS (Fri, 28 Oct 2011)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED ANDROST-4-ENE DIONES (Fri, 14 Oct 2011)
>> Read More

SUBSTITUTED ANDROST-4-ENE DIONES (Fri, 14 Oct 2011)
>> Read More

BIODEGRADABLE POLYMERIC NETWORKS AND METHODS FOR MANUFACTURING THE SAME (Fri, 02 Sep 2011)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR IMAGING OF CANCER AND INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS (Fri, 05 Aug 2011)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF NOX ENZYMES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 27 May 2011)
>> Read More

CONJUGATES COMPRISING DNA-BINDING AGENT FOR TARGETED DELIVERY OF THERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 21 Jan 2011)
>> Read More

POLYOXOMETALATE WATER OXIDATION CATALYSTS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 24 Sep 2010)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS, COMPOSITIONS, METHODS OF SYNTHESIS, AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (Fri, 27 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

PURINE NUCLEOSIDE MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF CANCER AND VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 13 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

PURINE NUCLEOSIDE MONOPHOSPHATE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF CANCER AND VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 13 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

METHODS OF NEUROPROTECTION USING NEUROPROTECTIVE STEROIDS AND A VITAMIN D (Fri, 06 Aug 2010)
>> Read More

CONJUGATES OF NOSCAPINE AND FOLIC ACID AND THEIR USE IN TREATING CANCER (Fri, 23 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS, INTERMEDIATES, AND METHODS OF PREPARING THE SAME (Fri, 09 Jul 2010)
>> Read More

3'-AZIDO PURINE NUCLEOTIDE PRODRUGS FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> Read More

PROCESSES FOR PREPARING 5,7 DIAMINOPYRAZOLO[1,5-α] PYRIMIDINE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 18 Jun 2010)
>> Read More

METHOD OF MANUFACTURE OF 1, 3-OXATHIOLANE NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS (Tue, 01 Jun 2010)
>> Read More

AMINOQUINOLINE DERIVED HEAT SHOCK PROTEIN 90 INHIBITORS, METHODS OF PREPARING SAME, AND METHODS FOR THEIR USE (Fri, 16 Apr 2010)
>> Read More

NOSCAPINE AND NOSCAPINE ANALOGS AND THEIR USE IN TREATING INFECTIOUS DISEASES BY TUBULIN BINDING INHIBITION (Fri, 19 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

NOSCAPINE AND NOSCAPINE ANALOGS AND THEIR USE IN TREATING INFECTIOUS DISEASES BY TUBULIN BINDING INHIBITION (Fri, 19 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

9-AMINONOSCAPINE AND ITS USE IN TREATING CANCERS, INCLUDING DRUG- RESISTANT CANCERS (Fri, 12 Mar 2010)
>> Read More

TREATING VARIOUS DISORDERS WITH 7,8-DIHYDROXYFLAVONE AND DERIVATIVES THEREOF (Fri, 29 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

USE OF 7,8-DIHYDROXYFLAVONE AND DERIVATIVES THEREOF AS NEUROPROTECTANTS AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS (Fri, 29 Jan 2010)
>> Read More

NON-MYELOSUPPRESSIVE COMPOUNDS, PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS THEREOF, AND METHODS OF TREATMENT (Fri, 04 Dec 2009)
>> Read More

NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

METHODS OF DETERMINING RENAL FUNCTION USING TECHNETIUM-99M TRICARBONYL-NITRILOTRIACETIC ACID (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF NEUROPSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS (Fri, 13 Nov 2009)
>> Read More

BRANCHED MULTIFUNCTIONAL NANOPARTICLE CONJUGATES AND THEIR USE (Fri, 09 Oct 2009)
>> Read More

REDUCED DYE PROBES FOR THE DETECTION OF RADICAL OXYGEN SPECIES (Fri, 02 Oct 2009)
>> Read More

STEROID ANALOGUES FOR NEUROPROTECTION (Fri, 04 Sep 2009)
>> Read More

STEROID ANALOGUES FOR NEUROPROTECTION (Fri, 04 Sep 2009)
>> Read More

HETEROCYCLIC PEPTIDE KETOAMIDES (Fri, 14 Aug 2009)
>> Read More

BRANCHED DIEPOXIDE COMPOUNDS FOR THE TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS (Fri, 17 Jul 2009)
>> Read More

POTENT COMBINATIONS OF ZIDOVUDINE AND DRUGS THAT SELECT FOR THE K65R MUTATION IN THE HIV POLYMERASE (Fri, 10 Apr 2009)
>> Read More

POTENT COMBINATIONS OF ZIDOVUDINE AND DRUGS THAT SELECT FOR THE K65R MUTATION IN THE HIV POLYMERASE (Fri, 10 Apr 2009)
>> Read More

GAMBOGIC AMINE, A SELECTIVE TRKA AGONIST WITH NEUROPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY (Fri, 20 Mar 2009)
>> Read More

SILICA-BASED NANOPARTICLES AND METHODS OF STIMULATING BONE FORMATION AND SUPPRESSING BONE RESORPTION THROUGH MODULATION OF NF-KB (Fri, 13 Mar 2009)
>> Read More

PREPARATION OF SYNTHETIC NUCLEOSIDES VIA π-ALLYL TRANSITION METAL COMPLEX FORMATION (Fri, 13 Feb 2009)
>> Read More

PREPARATION OF SYNTHETIC NUCLEOSIDES VIA .PI.-ALLYL TRANSITION METAL COMPLEX FORMATION (Fri, 13 Feb 2009)
>> Read More

BHC80 - HISTONE COMPLEXES AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 30 Jan 2009)
>> Read More

CYANINE-CONTAINING COMPOUNDS FOR CANCER IMAGING AND TREATMENT (Fri, 23 Jan 2009)
>> Read More

NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS FOR NEUROPROTECTION (Fri, 09 Jan 2009)
>> Read More

NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS FOR NEUROPROTECTION (Fri, 09 Jan 2009)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE INHIBITORS FOR CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES (Fri, 12 Dec 2008)
>> Read More

COMBINATION THERAPIES FOR TREATMENT OF CANCER AND INFLAMMATORY DISEASES (Fri, 12 Dec 2008)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE INHIBITORS FOR CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES (Fri, 12 Dec 2008)
>> Read More

HIGH THROUGHPUT BIOASSAY FOR IDENTIFYING SELECTIVE TRKA RECEPTOR AGONISTS, AND GAMBOGIC AMIDE, A SELECTIVE TRKA AGONIST WITH NEUROPROTECTIVE ACTIVITY (Fri, 05 Dec 2008)
>> Read More

AZIDO PURINE NUCLEOSIDES FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS (Fri, 28 Nov 2008)
>> Read More

AZIDO PURINE NUCLEOSIDES FOR TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS (Sat, 15 Nov 2008)
>> Read More

NOVEL STRATEGIES FOR DELIVERY OF ACTIVE AGENTS USING MICELLES AND PARTICLES (Fri, 24 Oct 2008)
>> Read More

NOVEL STRATEGIES FOR DELIVERY OF ACTIVE AGENTS USING MICELLES AND PARTICLES (Fri, 24 Oct 2008)
>> Read More

9-CHLORO NOSCAPINE AND ITS USE IN TREATING CANCERS, INCLUDING DRUG-RESISTANT CANCERS (Sat, 13 Sep 2008)
>> Read More

NOSCAPINE ANALOGS AND THEIR USE IN TREATING CANCERS, INCLUDING DRUG-RESISTANT CANCERS (Sat, 13 Sep 2008)
>> Read More

PARAMYXOVIRUS FAMILY INHIBITORS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 15 Aug 2008)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTION (Thu, 31 Jul 2008)
>> Read More

FLUORESCENT NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGUES (Fri, 11 Jul 2008)
>> Read More

NANOSTRUCTURES, METHODS OF SYNTHESIZING THEREOF, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 09 May 2008)
>> Read More

MODIFIED PROTEIN POLYMERS (Fri, 21 Mar 2008)
>> Read More

SYNTHESIS OF SPHINGOSINES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES (Fri, 14 Mar 2008)
>> Read More

O-ACETYLTRANSFERASE FROM NEISSERIA MENINGITIDIS, COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Tue, 26 Feb 2008)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS INCLUDING HETEROATOMS FOR THE TREATMENT OF MEDICAL DISORDERS (Fri, 18 Jan 2008)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS INCLUDING DIAZINE AND TRIAZINE STRUCTURES FOR THE TREATMENT OF MEDICAL DISORDERS (Fri, 18 Jan 2008)
>> Read More

MAGNETIC RESONANCE EYE TRACKING SYSTEMS AND METHODS (Fri, 02 Nov 2007)
>> Read More

AZA-PEPTIDE EPOXIDES (Fri, 03 Aug 2007)
>> Read More

MECHANISMS OF OSTEOINDUCTION BY LIM MINERALIZATION PROTEIN-1 (LMP-1) (Fri, 25 May 2007)
>> Read More

ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE IMAGING AGENTS (Fri, 23 Mar 2007)
>> Read More

MULTIFUNCTIONAL NANOSTRUCTURES, METHODS OF SYNTHESIZING THEREOF, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 16 Feb 2007)
>> Read More

PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS COMPRISING 5β -D-2', 3' - DIDEHYDRO - 2', 3' - DIDEOXY - 5 - FLUOROCYTIDINE AND ANOTHER ANTI - HIV COMPOUND FOR COMBINATION THERAPY FOR HIV-1 (Mon, 12 Feb 2007)
>> Read More

STEREOSELECTIVE SYNTHESIS OF AMINO ACID ANALOGS FOR TUMOR IMAGING (Fri, 05 Jan 2007)
>> Read More

STEREOSELECTIVE SYNTHESIS OF AMINO ACID ANALOGS FOR TUMOR IMAGING (Fri, 05 Jan 2007)
>> Read More

STRATEGIES FOR DELIVERY OF ACTIVE AGENTS USING MICELLES AND PARTICLES (Fri, 17 Nov 2006)
>> Read More

STRATEGIES FOR DELIVERY OF ACTIVE AGENTS USING MICELLES AND PARTICLES (Fri, 17 Nov 2006)
>> Read More

POLYETHYLENE OXIDE POLYMERS INCLUDING ANTI-INFLAMMATORY GLYCODENDRONS (Fri, 18 Aug 2006)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF MEDICAL DISORDERS (Fri, 14 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTION (Fri, 14 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTION (Fri, 14 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

CXCR4 ANTAGONISTS FOR THE TREATMENT OF MEDICAL DISORDERS (Fri, 14 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

METHOD OF MANUFACTURE OF 1,3-OXATHIOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Thu, 06 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

ß - L - (2' OR 3') - AZIDO - 2', 3' - DIDEOXY - 5 - FLUOROCYTOSINE DERIVATIVES WITH ANTI - HEPATITIS B VIRUS ACTIVITY AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING THEM (Thu, 06 Jul 2006)
>> Read More

2' AND 3' - SUBSTITUTED CYCLOBUTYL NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR THE TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS AND ABNORMAL CELLULAR PROLIFERATION (Fri, 16 Jun 2006)
>> Read More

2' AND 3' - SUBSTITUTED CYCLOBUTYL NUCLEOSIDE ANALOGS FOR THE TREATMENT OF VIRAL INFECTIONS AND ABNORMAL CELLULAR PROLIFERATION (Fri, 16 Jun 2006)
>> Read More

SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITORS OF BACTERIAL DAM DNA METHYL TRANSFERASES (Fri, 16 Jun 2006)
>> Read More

MULTIFUNCTIONAL NANOPARTICLES CONJUGATES AND THEIR USE (Fri, 21 Apr 2006)
>> Read More

MULTIFUNCTIONAL NANOPARTICLES CONJUGATES AND THEIR USE (Fri, 21 Apr 2006)
>> Read More

RECOMBINANT MVA VIRUSES EXPRESSING CLADE A/G, CLADE B, AND CLADE C MODIFIED HIV ENV, GAG AND POL GENES (Fri, 10 Mar 2006)
>> Read More

EPOTHILONE ANALOGUES AS THERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 17 Feb 2006)
>> Read More

Antiviral activity and resolution of 2-hydroxymethyl-5- (5-fluorocytosin-1-yl)-1, 3-oxathiolane (Fri, 30 Sep 2005)
>> Read More

THROMBOMODULIN DERIVATIVES AND CONJUGATES (Sat, 10 Sep 2005)
>> Read More

THROMBOMODULIN DERIVATIVES AND CONJUGATES (Sat, 10 Sep 2005)
>> Read More

Conformationally constrained paclitaxel analogs and their use as anticancer and anti-Alzheimers agents (Fri, 26 Aug 2005)
>> Read More

METHODS TO MANUFACTURE 1,3-DIOXOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 19 Aug 2005)
>> Read More

METHODS TO MANUFACTURE 1,3-DIOXOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 19 Aug 2005)
>> Read More

DIABETES DIAGNOSTIC (Fri, 01 Jul 2005)
>> Read More

β-2′- or 3′-halonucleosides (Fri, 03 Jun 2005)
>> Read More

Neisseria mutants, lipooligosaccharides and immunogenic compositions (Fri, 20 May 2005)
>> Read More

2′ or 3′ -deoxy and 2′, 3′-dideoxy-β-L-pentofuranonucleo-side compounds, method of preparation and application in therapy, especially as anti-viral agents (Fri, 13 May 2005)
>> Read More

Antiviral activity and resolution of 2-hydroxymethyl-5-(5-fluorocytosin-1-yl)-1,3-oxathiolane (Fri, 07 Jan 2005)
>> Read More

2′-Fluoronucleosides (Fri, 17 Dec 2004)
>> Read More

Curcumin analogs with anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic properties (Fri, 10 Sep 2004)
>> Read More

Plastic and elastic protein copolymers (Fri, 03 Sep 2004)
>> Read More

Method of resolution and antiviral activity of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Fri, 03 Sep 2004)
>> Read More

[5-carboxamido or 5-fluoro]-[2′,3′-unsaturated or 3′-modified]-pyrimidine nucleosides (Fri, 27 Aug 2004)
>> Read More

14-3-3 binding molecules as sensitizers for anticancer therapies (Fri, 06 Aug 2004)
>> Read More

pH-dependent NMDA receptor antagonists (Fri, 16 Jul 2004)
>> Read More

Glycopolymers and free radical polymerization methods (Fri, 18 Jun 2004)
>> Read More

PLASTIC AND ELASTIC PROTEIN COPOLYMERS (Sun, 23 May 2004)
>> Read More

Methods and compositions for treating platelet-related disorders using MPL pathway inhibitory agents (Fri, 07 May 2004)
>> Read More

HIV-1 mutations selected for by β-2′,3′-didehydro-2′,3′-dideoxy-5-fluorocytidine (Fri, 30 Apr 2004)
>> Read More

Polyoxometalate materials, metal-containing materials, and methods of use thereof (Wed, 21 Apr 2004)
>> Read More

Antithrombogenic membrane mimetic compositions and methods (Fri, 16 Apr 2004)
>> Read More

Biological component comprising artificial membrane (Fri, 02 Apr 2004)
>> Read More

Methods for removing a contaminant by a polyoxometalate-modified fabric or a polyoxometalate-modified cellulosic fiber and fabrics thereof (Wed, 31 Mar 2004)
>> Read More

Method of resolution and antiviral activity of 1,3-oxathiolane nuclesoside enantiomers (Wed, 10 Mar 2004)
>> Read More

Method of resolution and antiviral activity of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Fri, 27 Feb 2004)
>> Read More

2',3'-DIDEOXYNUCLEOSIDE ANALOGUES FOR THE TREATMENT OR PREVENTION OF FLAVIVITRIDAE INFECTIONS (Fri, 13 Feb 2004)
>> Read More

NOVEL DRUGGABLE REGIONS IN SET DOMAIN PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USING THE SAME (Fri, 13 Feb 2004)
>> Read More

NOVEL DRUGGABLE REGIONS IN SET DOMAIN PROTEINS AND METHODS OF USING THE SAME (Fri, 13 Feb 2004)
>> Read More

MULTIVALENT POLYMERS WITH CHAIN-TERMINATING BINDING GROUPS (Fri, 05 Dec 2003)
>> Read More

Modular cytomimetic biomaterials, transport studies, preparation and utilization thereof (Fri, 21 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR IDENTIFYING ANTIVIRAL AGENTS (Fri, 21 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

MATERIALS FOR DEGRADING CONTAMINANTS (Fri, 21 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

TUMOR IMAGING COMPOUNDS (Fri, 14 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

TUMOR IMAGING COMPOUNDS (Fri, 14 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

SEMISYNTHETIC PROTEIN-BASED SITE-DIRECTED PROBES FOR IDENTIFICATION AND INHIBITION OF ACTIVE SITES, AND METHODS THEREFOR (Fri, 07 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

Antiviral activity and resolution of 2-hydroxymethyl-5-(5-fluorocytosin-1-yl)-1,3-oxathiolane (Wed, 05 Nov 2003)
>> Read More

NEISSERIA MUTANTS, LIPOOLIGOSACCHARIDES AND IMMUNOGENIC COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 03 Oct 2003)
>> Read More

NEISSERIA MUTANTS, LIPOOLIGOSACCHARIDES AND IMMUNOGENIC COMPOSITIONS (Fri, 03 Oct 2003)
>> Read More

Treatment of EBV and KHSV infection (Fri, 19 Sep 2003)
>> Read More

Diimino compounds for use as modulators of cell regulation (Fri, 05 Sep 2003)
>> Read More

Sphingolipid derivatives and their methods of use (Wed, 27 Aug 2003)
>> Read More

Process of manufacture of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleosides using titanium trichloride mono-isopropoxide (Fri, 01 Aug 2003)
>> Read More

SOLENOPSIN A, B AND ANALOGS AS NOVEL ANGIOGENESIS INHIBITORS (Fri, 01 Aug 2003)
>> Read More

Synthesis, anti-human immunodeficiency virus, and anti-hepatitis B virus activities of 1,3-oxaselenolane nucleosides (Wed, 09 Jul 2003)
>> Read More

TREATMENT OF EBV AND KHSV INFECTION AND ASSOCIATED ABNORMAL CELLULAR PROLIFERATION (Fri, 04 Jul 2003)
>> Read More

TREATMENT OF EBV AND KHSV INFECTION AND ASSOCIATED ABNORMAL CELLULAR PROLIFERATION (Fri, 04 Jul 2003)
>> Read More

Modular cytomimetic biomaterials, transport studies, preparation and utilization thereof (Wed, 25 Jun 2003)
>> Read More

Diimino-piperazine derivatives for use as modulators of cell regulation (Wed, 23 Apr 2003)
>> Read More

Polyoxometalate materials, metal-containing materials, and methods of use thereof (Fri, 14 Mar 2003)
>> Read More

Nucleosides with anti-hepatitis B virus activity (Wed, 26 Feb 2003)
>> Read More

β-L-2'-deoxy-nucleosides for the treatment of HIV infection (Fri, 21 Feb 2003)
>> Read More

Method of manufacture of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleosides (Wed, 12 Feb 2003)
>> Read More

Triptolide analogs for the treatment of autoimmune and inflammatory disorders (Fri, 07 Feb 2003)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF 2'-3'-DIDEOXY-2',3'-DIDEHYDRO-NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 07 Feb 2003)
>> Read More

β-2'-OR 3'-HALONUCLEOSIDES (Sat, 04 Jan 2003)
>> Read More

.BETA.-2'-OR 3'-HALONUCLEOSIDES (Sat, 04 Jan 2003)
>> Read More

3′,5-difluoro-2′,3′-didehydropyrimidine nucleosides and methods of treatment therewith (Fri, 27 Dec 2002)
>> Read More

2′-fluoronucleosides (Fri, 27 Dec 2002)
>> Read More

HIV 1 MUTATIONS SELECTED FOR BY 2 3 DIDEHYDRO 2 3 DIDEOXY 5 FLUOROCYTIDINE (Wed, 25 Dec 2002)
>> Read More

Nucleosides and oligonucleotides containing boron clusters (Fri, 01 Nov 2002)
>> Read More

Method of resolution and antiviral activity of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Fri, 04 Oct 2002)
>> Read More

Nucleoside with anti-hepatitis B virus activity (Wed, 02 Oct 2002)
>> Read More

Delivery systems and methods for noscapine and noscapine derivatives, useful as anticancer agents (Fri, 27 Sep 2002)
>> Read More

PH-DEPENDENT NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 20 Sep 2002)
>> Read More

MVA EXPRESSING MODIFIED HIV ENVELOPE, GAG, AND POL GENES (Fri, 20 Sep 2002)
>> Read More

PH-DEPENDENT NMDA RECEPTOR ANTAGONISTS (Fri, 20 Sep 2002)
>> Read More

14-3-3 BINDING MOLECULES AS SENSITIZERS FOR ANTICANCER THERAPIES (Sat, 07 Sep 2002)
>> Read More

Synthesis of 4-substituted pyrrole-2-carbaldehyde compounds (Wed, 28 Aug 2002)
>> Read More

Nucleosides with anti-hepatitis B virus activity (Fri, 09 Aug 2002)
>> Read More

ZWITTERIONIC GEMINI SURFACTANTS FOR USE IN CARBON DIOXIDE (Fri, 02 Aug 2002)
>> Read More

METHODS OF INDUCING ORGAN TRANSPLANT TOLERANCE AND CORRECTING HEMOGLOBINOPATHIES (Fri, 02 Aug 2002)
>> Read More

METHODS OF INDUCING ORGAN TRANSPLANT TOLERANCE AND CORRECTING HEMOGLOBINOPATHIES (Fri, 02 Aug 2002)
>> Read More

GLYCOPOLYMERS AND FREE RADICAL POLYMERIZATION METHODS (Fri, 19 Jul 2002)
>> Read More

Method for the esterification of alcohols and compounds useful therefor as potential anticancer agents (Fri, 05 Jul 2002)
>> Read More

Active topical skin protectants using combinations of reactive nanoparticles and polyoxometalates or metal salts (Wed, 26 Jun 2002)
>> Read More

NONPEPTIDE AGONISTS AND ANTAGONISTS OF VASOPRESSIN RECEPTORS (Fri, 21 Jun 2002)
>> Read More

NONPEPTIDE AGONISTS AND ANTAGONISTS OF VASOPRESSIN RECEPTORS (Fri, 21 Jun 2002)
>> Read More

β-L nucleosides for the treatment of HIV infection (Wed, 19 Jun 2002)
>> Read More

Methods for the esterification of alcohols and compounds useful therefor as potential anticancer agents (Wed, 05 Jun 2002)
>> Read More

[5-Carboxamido or 5-fluoro]-[2′,3′-unsaturated or 3′-modified]-pyrimidine nucleosides (Wed, 22 May 2002)
>> Read More

Isolated nucleic acid molecule encoding a variant human eukaryotic Intiation Factor 4E protein (Fri, 26 Apr 2002)
>> Read More

Methods and compositions for treating platelet-related disorders using MPL pathway inhibitory agents (Wed, 24 Apr 2002)
>> Read More

Noscapine and noscapine derivatives, useful as anticancer agents (Wed, 24 Apr 2002)
>> Read More

TRIPTOLIDE ANALOGS FOR THE TREATMENT OF AUTOIMMUNE AND INFLAMMATORY DISORDERS (Fri, 12 Apr 2002)
>> Read More

Broad specificity DNA damage endonuclease (Wed, 10 Apr 2002)
>> Read More

2′-Fluoronucleosides (Wed, 20 Feb 2002)
>> Read More

Curcumin analogs with anti-tumor and anti-angiogenic properties (Fri, 15 Feb 2002)
>> Read More

Intermediates in the synthesis of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Wed, 13 Feb 2002)
>> Read More

BIOLOGICAL COMPONENT COMPRISING ARTIFICIAL MEMBRANE (Fri, 08 Feb 2002)
>> Read More

Fluoralkenyl nortropanes (Wed, 06 Feb 2002)
>> Read More

Therapeutic azide compounds (Fri, 02 Nov 2001)
>> Read More

NATIVE PROTEIN MIMETIC FIBERS, FIBER NETWORKS AND FABRICS FOR MEDICAL USE (Fri, 02 Nov 2001)
>> Read More

NATIVE PROTEIN MIMETIC FIBERS, FIBER NETWORKS AND FABRICS FOR MEDICAL USE (Fri, 02 Nov 2001)
>> Read More

ANTITHROMBOGENIC MEMBRANE MIMETIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Fri, 26 Oct 2001)
>> Read More

ANTITHROMBOGENIC MEMBRANE MIMETIC COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Fri, 26 Oct 2001)
>> Read More

Prodrug azide compositions and compounds (Wed, 08 Aug 2001)
>> Read More

3′-azido-2′,3′-dideoxyuridine in an anti-HIV effectiveness test protocol (Fri, 27 Jul 2001)
>> Read More

CHALCONE AND ITS ANALOGS AS AGENTS FOR THE INHIBITION OF ANGIOGENESIS AND RELATED DISEASE STATES (Fri, 29 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

CHALCONE AND ITS ANALOGS AS AGENTS FOR THE INHIBITION OF ANGIOGENESIS AND RELATED DISEASE STATES (Fri, 29 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

Nucleosides with anti-hepatitis B virus activity (Wed, 13 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

CURCUMIN ANALOGUES FOR TREATING CANCER (Fri, 08 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

CURCUMIN ANALOGS WITH ANTI-TUMOR AND ANTI-ANGIOGENIC PROPERTIES (Fri, 08 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

DIIMINO-PIPERAZINE DERIVATIVES FOR USE AS MODULATORS OF CELL REGULATION (Fri, 01 Jun 2001)
>> Read More

POLYOXOMETALATE MATERIALS, METAL-CONTAINING MATERIALS, AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 18 May 2001)
>> Read More

METAL-CONTAINING MATERIALS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 18 May 2001)
>> Read More

Purified eukaryotic-initiation factor 4E having altered RNA binding affinity (Wed, 16 May 2001)
>> Read More

Treatment of HIV by administration of β-D-2′, 3′-didehydro-2′,3′-dideoxy-5-fluorocytidine (D4FC) (Wed, 16 May 2001)
>> Read More

SYNTHESIS OF 4-SUBSTITUTED PYRROLE-2-CARBALDEHYDE COMPOUNDS (Fri, 27 Apr 2001)
>> Read More

Method of manufacture of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleosides (Wed, 11 Apr 2001)
>> Read More

METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR TREATING PLATELET-RELATED DISORDERS USING MPL PATHWAY INHIBITORY AGENTS (Fri, 30 Mar 2001)
>> Read More

Synthesis, anti-human immunodeficiency virus, and anti-hepatitis B virus activities of 1,3-oxaselenolane nucleosides (Wed, 07 Mar 2001)
>> Read More

3′-azido-2′,3′-dideoxyuridine administration to treat HIV and related test protocol (Wed, 28 Feb 2001)
>> Read More

Synthesis of glycophospholipid and peptide-phospholipid conjugates and uses thereof (Wed, 10 Jan 2001)
>> Read More

Pyrrolo isoquinolines (Wed, 20 Dec 2000)
>> Read More

EQUILIBRATED TUNGSTEN-BASED POLYOXOMETALATE-CATALYST SYSTEMS (Fri, 01 Dec 2000)
>> Read More

Polycationic oligomers (Wed, 29 Nov 2000)
>> Read More

Method and compositions for the synthesis of BCH-189 and related compounds (Wed, 29 Nov 2000)
>> Read More

Methods for the esterification of alcohols and compounds useful therefor as potential anticancer agents (Wed, 22 Nov 2000)
>> Read More

FLUOROALKENYL NORTROPANES (Fri, 03 Nov 2000)
>> Read More

GENE CHIP TECHNOLOGY FOR DETERMINING MEMORY GENES (Fri, 15 Sep 2000)
>> Read More

Antiviral activity and resolution of 2-hydroxymethyl-5-(5-flurocytosin-1-yl)-1,3-oxathiolane (Wed, 06 Sep 2000)
>> Read More

Compounds and their combinations for the treatment of influenza infection (Wed, 23 Aug 2000)
>> Read More

BETA-D-2',3'-DIDEHYDRO-2',3'-DIDEOXY-5-FLUOROCYTIDINE FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTIONS (Fri, 28 Jul 2000)
>> Read More

BETA-D-2',3'-DIDEHYDRO-2',3'-DIDEOXY-5-FLUOROCYTIDINE FOR USE IN THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTIONS (Fri, 28 Jul 2000)
>> Read More

Method for gene therapy involving suppression of an immune response (Wed, 26 Jul 2000)
>> Read More

Synthesis of glycophospholipid and peptide-phospholipid conjugates and uses thereof (Wed, 07 Jun 2000)
>> Read More

Synthesis, anti-human immunodeficiency virus, and anti-hepatitis B virus activities of 1,3-oxaselenolane nucleosides (Wed, 07 Jun 2000)
>> Read More

Method of resolution and antiviral activity of 1,3-oxathiolane nucleoside enantiomers (Wed, 31 May 2000)
>> Read More

Non-iron metalloporphyrins and methods of use (Wed, 24 May 2000)
>> Read More

NUCLEOSIDES WITH ANTI-HEPATITIS B VIRUS ACTIVITY (Fri, 12 May 2000)
>> Read More

β-L-2'-DEOXY-NUCLEOSIDES FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTION (Fri, 12 May 2000)
>> Read More

NUCLEOSIDES WITH ANTI-HEPATITIS B VIRUS ACTIVITY (Fri, 12 May 2000)
>> Read More

.BETA.-L-2'-DEOXY-NUCLEOSIDES FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV INFECTION (Fri, 12 May 2000)
>> Read More

METHOD OF MANUFACTURE OF 1,3-OXATHIOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 25 Feb 2000)
>> Read More

METHOD OF MANUFACTURE OF 1,3-OXATHIOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 25 Feb 2000)
>> Read More

PROCESS FOR PREPARING 1,3-DIOXOLANE DERIVATIVES (Fri, 25 Feb 2000)
>> Read More

METHOD OF MANUFACTURE OF 1,3-OXATHIOLANE NUCLEOSIDES (Fri, 25 Feb 2000)
>> Read More

Compounds and their combinations for the treatment of influenza infection (Wed, 12 Jan 2000)
>> Read More

MODULAR CYTOMIMETIC BIOMATERIALS, TRANSPORT STUDIES, PREPARATION AND UTILIZATION THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2000)
>> Read More

MODULAR CYTOMIMETIC BIOMATERIALS, TRANSPORT STUDIES, PREPARATION AND UTILIZATION THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jan 2000)
>> Read More

2 - HYDROXYMETHYL - 5 - (5 - FLUOROCYTOSIN - YL) - 1, 3 - OXATHIOLANE, ITS RESOLUTION AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING (Sat, 01 Jan 2000)
>> Read More

USE OF 3'-AZIDO-2',3'-DIDEOXYURIDINE IN COMBINATION WITH FURTHER ANTI-HIV DRUGS FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF A MEDICAMENT FOR THE TREATMENT OF HIV (Thu, 30 Dec 1999)
>> Read More

Site Search