DENDRIMER COMPOSITIONS AND USE IN TREATMENT OF NEUROLOGICAL AND CNS DISORDERS (Fri, 18 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

DENDRIMER-BIOADHESIVE POLYMER HYDROGEL NANOGLUE AND USE THEREOF (Fri, 18 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

PRODRUGS OF PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PSMA) INHIBITOR (Fri, 11 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

RAPAGLUTINS, NOVEL INHIBITORS OF GLUT AND USE THEREOF (Fri, 11 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLE MODIFICATION OF HUMAN ADIPOSE-DERIVED MESENCHYMAL STEM CELLS FOR TREATING BRAIN CANCER AND OTHER NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES (Fri, 04 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

NOVEL INHIBITORS OF BACTERIAL GROWTH (Fri, 04 Aug 2017)
>> Read More

GLUTAMINASE INHIBITOR DISCOVERY AND NANOPARTICLE-ENHANCED DELIVERY FOR CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 28 Jul 2017)
>> Read More

SELF-ASSEMBLING VERTEPORFIN AMPHIPHILES (SAVA) FOR LOCAL CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 21 Jul 2017)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE DENDRIMER DELIVERY TO BRAIN TUMORS (Fri, 23 Jun 2017)
>> Read More

PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PSMA) TARGETED NANOPARTICLES FOR THERAPY OF PROSTATE CANCER (Fri, 19 May 2017)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF PEROXISOMAL DISORDERS AND LEUKODYSTROPHIES (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

BIOPOLYMER-ENCAPSULATED GLYCOSYL TRANSFERASE INHIBITOR COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATING DIABETES AND CARDIAC INDICATIONS (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

DENDRIMER COMPOSITIONS AND USE IN TREATMENT OF NECROTIZING ENTEROCOLITIS AND OTHER GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

MUCUS PENETRATING PARTICLES WITH HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT AND DENSE COATINGS (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

DENDERIMER COMPOSITIONS AND USE IN TREATMENT OF NECROTIZING ENTEROCOLITIS AND OTHER GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

PAMAM DENDRIMER BASED CEST IMAGING AGENTS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF PEROXISOMAL DISORDERS AND LEUKODYSTROPHIES (Fri, 05 May 2017)
>> Read More

N-HYDROXYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)
>> Read More

PSMA TARGETED RADIOHALOGENATED UREAS FOR CANCER RADIOTHERAPY (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)
>> Read More

SALICYLIC ACID-BASED POLYMERIC CEST CONTRAST AGENTS TARGETING PROSTATE-SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 07 Apr 2017)
>> Read More

METHODS AND SYSTEMS USING NON-LABELED ANTIMETABOLITES AND ANALOGS THEREOF AS THERANOSTIC AGENTS (Fri, 31 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

ENGINEERING SYNTHETHIC BRAIN PENETRATING GENE VECTORS (Fri, 31 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

HIGHLY STABLE BIODEGRADABLE GENE VECTOR PLATFORMS FOR OVERCOMING BIOLOGICAL BARRIERS (Fri, 17 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

Selective dendrimer delivery to brain tumors (Fri, 17 Mar 2017)
>> Read More

HOMOMULTIVALENT AND HETEROMULTIVALENT INHIBITORS OF PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PSMA) AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 24 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

MELDRUM'S ACID, BARBITURIC ACID AND PYRAZOLONE DERIVATIVES SUBSTITUTED WITH HYDROXYLAMINE AS HNO DONORS (Fri, 24 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

DECOY NANOPARTICLES TO DISRUPT CANCER CELL-STORMAL CELL NETWORKS (Fri, 24 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

IDENTIFICATION OF COMPOUNDS WHICH INHIBIT ATG8-ATG3 PROTEIN-PROTEIN INTERACTION AND THEIR USE AS ANTIPARASITICAL AGENTS (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF DRUG-RESISTANT MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

TRIAZOLE CONJUGATED UREAS, THIOUREAS, CARBAMATES, AND "REVERSED" CARBAMATES FOR PSMA-TARGETED IMAGING AGENTS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

Dendrimer compositions and use in treatment of neurological and CNS disorders (Fri, 17 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

PRODRUGS OF GLUTAMINE ANALOGS (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

IMMUNOMODULATORY EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX NANOPARTICLES (Fri, 10 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF HISTONE LYSINE SPECIFIC DEMETHYLASE (LSD1) AND HISTONE DEACETYLASES (HDACS) (Fri, 03 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

SELF-ORGANIZED VASCULAR NETWORKS FROM HUMAN PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS IN A SYNTHETIC MATRIX (Fri, 03 Feb 2017)
>> Read More

N-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 27 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

INHIBITING CTRP5 ACTION TO IMPROVE INSULIN RESISTANCE ASSOCIATED WITH OBESITY AND TYPE 2 DIABETES (Fri, 27 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS RELATING TO REDUCED MUCOADHESION (Fri, 13 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

TISSUE ABLATION AND ASSESSMENT SYSTEM AND METHOD OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 13 Jan 2017)
>> Read More

N-SUBSTITUTED HYDROXAMIC ACIDS WITH CARBON-BASED LEAVING GROUPS AS EFFICIENT HNO DONORS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 30 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATMENT OF NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE (Fri, 23 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

THERAPEUTIC NANOFIBER HYDROGELS FOR LOCAL TREATMENT OF BRAIN-RELATED DISEASES (Fri, 23 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

Metal/radiometal-labeled PSMA inhibitors for PSMA-targeted imaging and radiotherapy (Fri, 23 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

CD4-MIMETIC SMALL MOLECULES SENSITIZE HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS TO VACCINE-ELICITED ANTIBODIES (Fri, 16 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

RADIOFLUORINATED 7-AMINO-5-THIO-THIAZOLO[4,5-D]PYRIMIDINES FOR IMAGING FRACTALKINE RECEPTOR (CX3CR1) (Fri, 16 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

NUCLEAR IMAGING AND RADIOTHERAPEUTICS AGENTS TARGETING CARBONIC ANHYDRASE IX AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 09 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

Engineering synthetic brain penetrating gene vectors (Fri, 02 Dec 2016)
>> Read More

SYSTEM AND METHOD OF OBTAINING SPATIALLY-ENCODED NMR PARAMETERS FROM ARBITRARILY-SHAPED COMPARTMENTS AND LINEAR ALGEBRAIC MODELING (Fri, 25 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

SYSTEM AND METHOD OF OBTAINING SPATIALLY-ENCODED NMR PARAMETERS FROM ARBITRARILY-SHAPED COMPARTMENTS AND LINEAR ALGEBRAIC MODELING (Fri, 25 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR THERAPY OF PROSTATE CANCER USING DRUG COMBINATIONS TO TARGET POLYAMINE BIOSYNTHESIS AND RELATED PATHWAYS (Fri, 25 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

THERMOELECTRIC POLYMER COMPOSITES (Fri, 25 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS OF NUCLEIC ACID-CONTAINING NANOPARTICLES FOR IN VIVO DELIVERY (Fri, 18 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS OF NUCLEIC ACID-CONTAINING NANOPARTICLES FOR IN VIVO DELIVERY (Fri, 18 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

DDX3 AS A BIOMARKER FOR CANCER AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 04 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

Nanoparticle formulations with enhanced mucosal penetration (Fri, 04 Nov 2016)
>> Read More

ACTIVATORS OF MYOSIN II FOR MODULATING CELL MECHANICS (Fri, 28 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF DRUG-RESISTANT MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS (Fri, 28 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

Dendrimer compositions and their use in treatment of diseases of the eye (Fri, 28 Oct 2016)
>> Read More

POLY(BETA-AMINO ESTER)-CO-POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (PEG-PBAE-PEG) POLYMERS FOR GENE AND DRUG DELIVERY (Fri, 30 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

Inhibitors of histone lysine specific demethylase (LSD1) and histone deacetylases (HDACs) (Fri, 30 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

68Ga-LABELED NOTA-CHELATED PSMA-TARGETED IMAGING AND THERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 23 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

ITRACONAZOLE ANALOGS AND USE THEREOF (Fri, 16 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

Drugs and Gene Carrier Particles That Rapidly Move Through Mucous Barriers (Fri, 09 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

Methods of Making and Using Thioxothiazolidine and Rhodanine Derivatives as HIV-1 and JSP-1 Inhibitors (Fri, 02 Sep 2016)
>> Read More

Mucus penetrating gene carriers (Fri, 26 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

Liposome compositions encapsulating modified cyclodextrin complexes and uses thereof (Fri, 26 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

Cyclodextrin compositions encapsulating a selective ATP inhibitor and uses thereof (Fri, 26 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

DERIVATIVES OF DIBENZOTHIOPHENE IMAGING OF alpha-7 NICOTINIC ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTORS (Fri, 19 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

NOVEL SELF-ASSEMBLING DRUG AMPHIPHILES AND METHODS FOR SYNTHESIS AND USE (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

Combination Therapy for Tuberculosis (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

BK VIRUS SEROLOGY ASSESSMENT OF PROGRESSIVE MULTIFOCAL LEUKOENCEPHALOPATHY (PML) RISK (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

SURFACE PLASMON RESONANCE APPROACH TO MONITOR PROTEIN-LIGAND INTERACTIONS (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

N-ACYLOXYSULFONAMIDE AND N-HYDROXY-N-ACYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

N-HYDROXYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS NEW PHYSIOLOGICALLY USEFUL NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 05 Aug 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS FOR THE SUSTAINED RELEASE OF ANTI-GLAUCOMA AGENTS TO CONTROL INTRAOCULAR PRESSURE (Fri, 29 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

HYDROGELS AND USE THEREOF IN ANASTOMOSIS PROCEDURES (Fri, 29 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLES FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING TRACKING AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 22 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

CARTILAGE FILLING DEVICE (Fri, 01 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

MULTI-ECHO PARAMETRIC VARIATION SATURATION (MEPAVARS) FOR CEST IMAGING AND OTHER MR IMAGING (Fri, 01 Jul 2016)
>> Read More

Methods for treating or preventing fatty liver disease using CTRP3 (Fri, 24 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

HYBRID SCFA-HYDROXYL-DERIVATIZED MONOSACCHARIDES, METHODS OF SYNTHESIS, AND METHODS OF TREATING DISORDERS (Fri, 03 Jun 2016)
>> Read More

ENERGY TRANSFER WITHIN PI-CONJUGATED PEPTIDE HETEROSTRUCTURES IN AQUEOUS ENVIRONMENTS (Fri, 27 May 2016)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE TARGETING OF AN ANTI-INFLAMMATORY RECEPTOR IN HUMAN MITOCHONDRIA AND PRESERVATION OF MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION (Fri, 20 May 2016)
>> Read More

HYBRID CYCLIC LIBRARIES AND SCREENS THEREOF (Fri, 29 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

N-substituted hydroxylamine derivatives with carbon-based leaving groups (Fri, 29 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

NEW SCAFFOLDS AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL INTERMEDIATES FOR IMAGING PSMA AND CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 29 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

PSMA TARGETED REVERSED CARBAMATES AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 29 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

Novel bis-Benzylidine Piperidone Proteasome Inhibitor with Anticancer Activity (Fri, 22 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

USE OF NON-LABELED SUGARS AND DETECTION BY MRI FOR ASSESSING TISSUE PERFUSION AND METABOLISM (Fri, 08 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

NON-INVASIVE SENSING OF FREE METAL IONS USING ION CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (Fri, 01 Apr 2016)
>> Read More

Method for late introduction of the (<i>8R</i>) hydroxyl group carbapenem β-lactam antibiotic synthesis (Fri, 25 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) BASED MRI USING REPORTER GENES AND SUBSTRATES AND METHODS THEREOF (Fri, 25 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) BASED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) (Fri, 25 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) (Fri, 18 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

LIPOSOME-BASED MUCUS-PENETRATING PARTICLES FOR MUCOSAL DELIVERY (Fri, 11 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

N-hydroxylamino-barbituric acid derivatives (Fri, 04 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

MACROLIDE COMPOUNDS AND THEIR USE IN LIVER STAGE MALARIA AND RELATED DISEASE (Fri, 04 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

N-HYDROXYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS NEW PHYSIOLOGICALLY USEFUL NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 04 Mar 2016)
>> Read More

N-ACYLOXYSULFONAMIDE AND N-HYDROXY-N-ACYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

NRF2 SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITORS FOR CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

USE OF UAP INHIBITORS TO INHIBIT FLUX THROUGH THE HEXOSAMINE BIOSYNTHETIC PATHWAY (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

SELECTIVE DENDRIMER DELIVERY TO BRAIN TUMORS (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

DENDRIMER COMPOSITIONS AND USE IN TREATMENT OF NEUROLOGICAL AND CNS DISORDERS (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

Nanoparticle formulations with enhanced mucosal penetration (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

Nanoparticles with enhanced mucosal penetration or decreased inflammation (Fri, 19 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

PRODRUGS OF PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PSMA) INHIBITOR (Fri, 12 Feb 2016)
>> Read More

Magnetic Resonance System and Method for Detecting the Buildup of the Transfer of Changes in Magnetization from Nuclei in Mobile Solute Molecules in Tissue (Fri, 22 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

Cyclodextrin compositions encapsulating a selective ATP inhibitor and uses thereof (Fri, 22 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

RADIOACTIVE SUBSTRATES FOR ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE (Fri, 15 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

GLUTAMINASE INHIBITOR DISCOVERY AND NANOPARTICLE-ENHANCED DELIVERY FOR CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 15 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

<i>N</i>-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 08 Jan 2016)
>> Read More

PERIPHERALLY RESTRICTED GABA POSITIVE ALLOSTERIC MODULATORS FOR THE TREATMENT OF IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME AND OTHER AILMENTS OF THE PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM (Thu, 31 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

RED FLUORESCENT ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE (ALDH) SUBSTRATE (Fri, 25 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

Two-carbon linked artemisinin-derived trioxane dimers (Fri, 18 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

HARMONIC EXCITATION OF MR SIGNAL FOR INTERVENTIONAL MRI (Fri, 11 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

Pyrazolone derivatives as nitroxyl donors (Fri, 04 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

N-HYDROXYLAMINO-BARBITURIC ACID DERIVATIVES AS NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 04 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

PYRAZOLONE DERIVATIVES AS NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 04 Dec 2015)
>> Read More

MULTIFUNCTIONAL TUNABLE BIOMATERIALS FOR TISSUE ENGINEERING (Fri, 27 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

N-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 27 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

MRI-GUIDED INTRAARTERIAL CATHETER-BASED METHOD FOR PREDICTING TERRITORY OF LOCAL BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER OPENING (Fri, 27 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

ENGINEERING SYNTHETIC BRAIN PENETRATING GENE VECTORS (Fri, 20 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

HIGHLY STABLE BIODEGRADABLE GENE VECTOR PLATFORMS FOR OVERCOMING BIOLOGICAL BARRIERS (Fri, 20 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

METAL/RADIOMETAL-LABELED PSMA INHIBITORS FOR PSMA-TARGETED IMAGING AND RADIOTHERAPY (Fri, 13 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

DENDRIMER COMPOSITIONS AND THEIR USE IN TREATMENT OF DISEASES OF THE EYE (Fri, 06 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

BIOPOLYMER-ENCAPSULATED GLYCOSYLTRANSFERASE INHIBITOR COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR TREATING DIABETES AND CARDIAC INDICATIONS (Fri, 06 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

N-SUBSTITUTED HYDROXYLAMINE DERIVATIVES WITH CARBON-BASED LEAVING GROUPS (Fri, 06 Nov 2015)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF DRUG-RESISTANT MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS (Fri, 30 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

IDENTIFICATION OF COMPOUNDS WHICH INHIBIT ATG8-ATG3 PROTEIN-PROTEIN INTERACTION AND THEIR USE AS ANTIPARASITICAL AGENTS (Fri, 30 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

Nanoparticle formulations with enhanced mucosal penetration (Fri, 23 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

Controlled HNO release through intramolecular cyclization-elimination (Fri, 16 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

Bioreducible Poly (Beta-Amino Ester)s For siRNA Delivery (Fri, 02 Oct 2015)
>> Read More

INDUCIBLE RECONSTITUTION AND REAL-TIME QUANTITATIVE KINETIC SYSTEM FOR THE STUDY OF INTRAMEMBRANE ENZYMES (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS WHICH INHIBIT RNA POLYMERASE, COMPOSITIONS INCLUDING SUCH COMPOUNDS, AND THEIR USE (Fri, 25 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF HISTONE LYSINE SPECIFIC DEMETHYLASE (LSD1) AND HISTONE DEACETYLASES (HDACS) (Sat, 12 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

METHODS AND SYSTEMS USING NON-LABELED ANTIMETABOLITES AND ANALOGS THEREOF AS THERANOSTIC AGENTS (Sat, 12 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

Non-Invasive Temperature Mapping Using Temperature-Responsive Water Saturation Shift Referencing (T-WASSR) MRI (Fri, 04 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

Labeled inhibitors of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) biological evaluation, and use of imaging agents (Fri, 04 Sep 2015)
>> Read More

Synergistic antiviral compositions comprising a viral attachment inhibitor, an integration inhibitor, and a proviral transcription inhibitor, and their use (Fri, 28 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

ISOBARIC ALDEHYDE-REACTIVE TAGS FOR AND ANALYSIS OF GLYCANS USING SAME (Fri, 28 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

HYPOTONIC ENEMA FORMULATIONS AND METHODS OF USE (Fri, 28 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

SOLID PHASE GLYCAN AND GLYCOPEPTIDE ANALYSIS AND MICROFLUIDIC CHIP FOR GLYCOMIC EXTRACTION, ANALYSIS AND METHODS FOR USING SAME (Fri, 21 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF DXP SYNTHASE AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 14 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

Inhibitors of D-amino acid oxidase (Fri, 07 Aug 2015)
>> Read More

CYCLODEXTRIN COMPOSITIONS ENCAPSULATING A SELECTIVE ATP INHIBITOR AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 24 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

LIPOSOME COMPOSITIONS ENCAPSULATING MODIFIED CYCLODEXTRIN COMPLEXES AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 24 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

LABELED INHIBITORS OF PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PSMA), BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION, AND USE AS IMAGING AGENTS (Fri, 24 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Bis-acylated hydroxylamine derivatives (Fri, 17 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

OXYGEN-CONTROLLABLE AND HYPOXIA-INDUCIBLE HYDROGELS (Fri, 17 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

USE OF HIGH FLUX SCFA-DERIVATIZED MONOSACCHARIDES IN RECOMBINANT GLYCOPROTEIN PRODUCTION (Fri, 17 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

USE OF HIGH FLUX SCFA-DERIVATIZED MONOSACCHARIDES IN RECOMBINANT GLYCOPROTEIN PRODUCTION (Fri, 10 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

Monomeric trioxane amide sulfur compounds (Fri, 03 Jul 2015)
>> Read More

SKIN AND HAIR REGENERATION USING POLYSACCHARIDE-BASED HYDROGELS (Fri, 26 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

ACTIVATORS OF MYOSIN II FOR MODULATING CELL MECHANICS (Fri, 26 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

Hydrogel-based vascular lineage cell growth media and uses thereof (Fri, 19 Jun 2015)
>> Read More

USE OF NON-METALLIC CEST AGENTS FOR MRI MONITORING OF NANOPARTICLE DELIVERY (Fri, 15 May 2015)
>> Read More

OXYGEN-CONTROLLABLE AND HYPOXIA-INDUCIBLE HYDROGELS (Fri, 15 May 2015)
>> Read More

Irreversible inhibitors of DNA polymerase beta (Wed, 13 May 2015)
>> Read More

Palladium catalyzed reactions executed on solid-phase peptide synthesis supports for the production of self-assembling peptides embedded with complex organic electronic subunits (Fri, 24 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

PSMA-TARGETING COMPOUNDS AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 17 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

C1q/TNF-RELATED PROTEIN-9 (CTRP9) AND USE IN PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF METABOLIC DISORDERS (Fri, 10 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

INSERTION OF CHARGE IN THE HYDROPHOBIC INTERIOR OF PROTEINS AS A STRATEGY FOR ENGINEERING PH-SENSITIVE SWITCHES (Fri, 10 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

INSERTION OF IONIZABLE GROUPS IN THE INTERIOR OF PROTEINS AS A STRATEGY FOR ENGINEERING ARTIFICIAL PH-SENSITIVE SWITCH PROTEINS (Fri, 10 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

METHODS OF IDENTIFYING, ASSESSING, PREVENTING, AND TREATING CARDIAC DISORDERS USING GSK-3B AND PHOSPHORYLATION TARGETS THEREOF (Fri, 03 Apr 2015)
>> Read More

Lipid-Based Drug Carriers for Rapid Penetration Through Mucus Linings (Fri, 27 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

BK VIRUS SEROLOGY ASSESSMENT OF PROGRESSIVE MULTIFOCAL LEUKOENCEPHALOPATHY (PML) RISK (Fri, 27 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

Serine protease inhibitors (Fri, 20 Mar 2015)
>> Read More

Synthesis and application of novel imaging agents conjugated to DPA 713 analogs for imaging inflammation (Fri, 13 Feb 2015)
>> Read More

Trioxane thioacetal monomers and dimers and methods of use thereof (Fri, 30 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

PULSE SEQUENCE-BASED INTENSITY NORMALIZATION AND CONTRAST SYNTHESIS FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (Fri, 16 Jan 2015)
>> Read More

Genomic Landscapes of Human Breast and Colorectal Cancers (Fri, 26 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

PSMA-binding agents and uses thereof (Fri, 19 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

A MULTI-ECHO LENGTH AND OFFSET VARIED SATURATION (Me-LOVARS) METHOD FOR CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) MR IMAGING (Fri, 12 Dec 2014)
>> Read More

CD4-mimetic inhibitors of HIV-1 entry and methods of use thereof (Fri, 28 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Homomultivalent and heteromultivalent inhibitors of prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA) and uses thereof (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) BASED MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

Lipid-based drug carriers for rapid penetration through mucus linings (Fri, 21 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

N-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING (MRI) (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

NOVEL BIS-BENZYLIDINE PIPERIDONE PROTEASOME INHIBITOR WITH ANTICANCER ACTIVITY (Fri, 14 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLES WITH ENHANCED MUCOSAL PENETRATION OR DECREASED INFLAMMATION (Fri, 07 Nov 2014)
>> Read More

TSPO-targeting compounds and uses thereof (Fri, 31 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

NON-INVASIVE SENSING OF FREE METAL IONS USING ION CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (Fri, 24 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CHEMICAL EXCHANGE SATURATION TRANSFER (CEST) BASED MRI USING REPORTER GENES AND SUBSTRATES AND METHODS THEREOF (Fri, 24 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

Compounds for treating peripheral; neuropathies and other neurodegenerative; disorders (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

MAGNETIC RESONANCE SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DETECTING THE BUILDUP OF THE TRANSFER OF CHANGES IN MAGNETIZATION FROM NUCLEI IN MOBILE SOLUTE MOLECULES IN TISSUE (Fri, 10 Oct 2014)
>> Read More

CROSS-LINKED POLYMER MATRICES, AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING SAME (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

DDX3 AS A BIOMARKER FOR CANCER AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

METHODS FOR TREATING OR PREVENTING FATTY LIVER DISEASE USING CTRP3 (Fri, 26 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

Prodrug activation in cancer cells using molecular switches (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

RADIOACTIVE SUBSTRATES FOR ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

SELF-ORGANIZED VASCULAR NETWORKS FROM HUMAN PLURIPOTENT STEM CELLS IN A SYNTHETIC MATRIX (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

NRF2 SMALL MOLECULE INHIBITORS FOR CANCER THERAPY (Fri, 19 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

High affinity beta lactamase inhibitors (Fri, 12 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

Methods for making and using molecular switches involving circular permutation (Fri, 05 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

Self-assembled, micropatterned, and radio frequency (RF) shielded biocontainers and their uses for remote spatially controlled chemical delivery (Fri, 05 Sep 2014)
>> Read More

RED FLUORESCENT ALDEHYDE DEHYDROGENASE (ALDH) SUBSTRATE (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Nanoparticle formulations with enhanced mucosal penetration (Fri, 29 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

N-ACYLOXYSULFONAMIDE AND N-HYDROXY-N-ACYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

ANTIGEN-SPECIFIC T CELL REDIRECTORS (Fri, 22 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

CANCER TREATMENT WITH GAMMA-SECRETASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 15 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLES FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING TRACKING AND METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THEREOF (Fri, 15 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Itraconazole analogs and use thereof (Fri, 08 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Hybrid SCFA-hydroxyl-derivatized monosaccharides, methods of synthesis, and methods of treating disorders (Fri, 08 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

ARTICLES COMPRISING TEMPLATED CROSSLINKED POLYMER FILMS FOR ELECTRONIC DETECTION OF NITROAROMATIC EXPLOSIVES (Fri, 08 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

TWO-CARBON LINKED ARTEMISININ-DERIVED TRIOXANE DIMERS (Fri, 01 Aug 2014)
>> Read More

Nanoparticles with enhanced mucosal penetration or decreased inflammation (Fri, 25 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

N-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 11 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Apparatus for insertion of a medical device during a medical imaging process (Fri, 04 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Conjugates of nitroimidazoles and their use as chemotherapeutic agents (Fri, 04 Jul 2014)
>> Read More

Disordered organic electronic materials based on non-benzenoid 1,6-methano[10]annulene rings (Fri, 20 Jun 2014)
>> Read More

METHODS OF DIAGNOSING ATHEROSCLEROSIS BY MEASURING APOCI (Fri, 23 May 2014)
>> Read More

CONTROLLED HNO RELEASE THROUGH INTRAMOLECULAR CYCLIZATION-ELIMINATION (Fri, 09 May 2014)
>> Read More

BIOREDUCIBLE POLY (B-AMINO ESTER)S FOR SIRNA DELIVERY (Fri, 02 May 2014)
>> Read More

PALLADIUM CATALYZED REACTIONS EXECUTED ON SOLID-PHASE PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS SUPPORTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF SELF-ASSEMBLING PEPTIDES EMBEDDED WITH COMPLEX ORGANIC ELECTRONIC SUBUNITS (Fri, 02 May 2014)
>> Read More

NOVEL SELF-ASSEMBLING DRUG AMPHIPHILES AND METHODS FOR SYNTHESIS AND USE (Fri, 02 May 2014)
>> Read More

Palladium catalyzed reactions executed on solid-phase peptide synthesis supports for the production of self-assembling peptides embedded with complex organic electronic subunits (Fri, 25 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

AN INDUCIBLE RECONSTITUTION AND REAL-TIME QUANTITATIVE KINETIC SYSTEM FOR THE STUDY OF INTRAMEMBRANE ENZYMES (Fri, 25 Apr 2014)
>> Read More

PEPTIDE PRODRUGS (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

CHALCONE DERIVATIVES AS NRF2 ACTIVATORS (Fri, 28 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

NON-INVASIVE TEMPERATURE MAPPING USING TEMPERATURE-RESPONSIVE WATER SATURATION SHIFT REFERENCING (T-WASSR) MRI (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

BACTERIA-SPECIFIC LABELED SUBSTRTATES AS IMAGING BIOMARKERS TO DIAGNOSE, LOCATE, AND MONITOR INFECTIONS (Fri, 21 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

Hybrid cyclic libraries and screens thereof (Fri, 14 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

ISOBARIC ALDEHYDE-REACTIVE TAGS FOR AND ANALYSIS OF GLYCANS USING SAME (Fri, 14 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

SOLID PHASE GLYCAN AND GLYCOPEPTIDE ANALYSIS AND MICROFLUIDIC CHIP FOR GLYCOMIC EXTRACTION, ANALYSIS AND METHODS FOR USING SAME (Fri, 14 Mar 2014)
>> Read More

INHIBITORS OF D-AMINO ACID OXIDASE (Fri, 14 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

APPARATUS FOR INSERTION OF A MEDICAL DEVICE WITHIN A BODY DURING A MEDICAL IMAGING PROCESS AND DEVICES AND METHODS RELATED THERETO (Fri, 07 Feb 2014)
>> Read More

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE RF POWER MONITOR (Fri, 17 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

SYSTEM AND METHOD OF PERFORMING MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTROSCOPIC IMAGING (Fri, 17 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

Compounds for treating peripheral neuropathies and other neurodegenerative disorders (Fri, 17 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

MULTIFUNCTIONAL TUNABLE BIOMATERIALS FOR TISSUE ENGINEERING (Sat, 04 Jan 2014)
>> Read More

Methods and compositions for modulating P300/CBP activity (Fri, 27 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

System and method for magnetic resonance imaging of intracranial vessel walls (Fri, 20 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

SMART POLYMERIC NANOPARTICLES WHICH OVERCOME MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE TO CANCER THERAPEUTICS AND TREATMENT-RELATED SYSTEMIC TOXICITY (Fri, 13 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

HOX COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS (Fri, 13 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

Mucus penetrating gene carriers (Fri, 06 Dec 2013)
>> Read More

C1q/TNF-RELATED PROTEIN-9 (CTRP9) AND USE IN PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF METABOLIC DISORDERS (Fri, 29 Nov 2013)
>> Read More

Skin and hair regeneration using polysaccharide-based hydrogels (Fri, 15 Nov 2013)
>> Read More

LIPID-BASED DRUG CARRIERS FOR RAPID PENETRATION THROUGH MUCUS LININGS (Fri, 08 Nov 2013)
>> Read More

DDX3 as a biomarker for cancer and methods related thereto (Fri, 25 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

USE OF NON-METALLIC CEST AGENTS FOR MRI MONITORING OF NANOPARTICLE DELIVERY (Fri, 25 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

CHIRALLY PURE ISOMERS OF ITRACONAZOLE FOR USE AS ANGIOGENESIS INHIBITORS (Fri, 18 Oct 2013)
>> Read More

Methods of making and using thioxothiazolidine and rhodanine derivatives as HIV-1 and JSP-1 inhibitors (Fri, 27 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

METHODS OF MAKING AND USING THIOXOTHIAZOLIDINE AND RHODANINE DERIVATIVES AS HIV-1 AND JSP-1 INHIBITORS (Fri, 27 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

SYNTHESIS AND APPLICATION OF NOVEL IMAGING AGENTS CONJUGATED TO DPA 713 ANALOGS FOR IMAGING INFLAMMATION (Fri, 20 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS RELATING TO REDUCED MUCOADHESION (Fri, 13 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

Chalcone derivatives as Nrf2 activators (Fri, 13 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

TRIOXANE THIOACETAL MONOMERS AND DIMERS AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Sat, 07 Sep 2013)
>> Read More

Compositions and methods for treatment of neurodegenerative disease (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

Inhibition of tat activating regulatory DNA-binding protein 43 (Fri, 23 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

GENOMIC LANDSCAPES OF HUMAN BREAST AND COLORECTAL CANCERS (Fri, 02 Aug 2013)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLE FORMULATIONS WITH ENHANCED MUCOSAL PENETRATION (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLE FORMULATIONS WITH ENHANCED MUCOSAL PENETRATION (Fri, 26 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

Hybrid cyclic libraries and screens thereof (Fri, 05 Jul 2013)
>> Read More

Electro-chemical sensors, sensor arrays and circuits (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR ENHANCING TRANSPORT THROUGH MUCUS (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

Method and system for administering radiopharmaceutical therapy (RPT) (Fri, 28 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

CD4-MIMETIC INHIBITORS OF HIV-1 ENTRY AND METHODS OF USE THEREOF (Fri, 21 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

NANOPARTICLES WITH ENHANCED MUCOSAL PENETRATION OR DECREASED INFLAMMATION (Fri, 21 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

Methods for making and using molecular switches involving circular permutation (Fri, 14 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

Use of histone acetyltransferase inhibitors as novel anti-cancer therapies (Fri, 07 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

Systems and methods for measuring nuclear magnetic resonance spin-lattice relaxation time T<sub>1 </sub>and spin-spin relaxation time T<sub>2</sub> (Fri, 07 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

HOMOMULTIVALENT AND HETEROMULTIVALENT INHIBITORS OF PROSTATE SPECIFIC MEMBRANE ANTIGEN (PMSA) AND USES THEREOF (Fri, 07 Jun 2013)
>> Read More

GDE Compositions and Methods (Fri, 24 May 2013)
>> Read More

ARTICLES COMPRISING TEMPLATED CROSSLINKED POLYMER FILMS FOR ELECTRONIC DETECTION OF NITROAROMATIC EXPLOSIVES (Sat, 11 May 2013)
>> Read More

Self-assembled, micropatterned, and radio frequency (RF) shielded biocontainers and their uses for remote spatially controlled chemical delivery (Fri, 10 May 2013)
>> Read More

Water-dispersible oral, parenteral, and topical formulations for poorly water soluble drugs using smart polymeric nanoparticles (Fri, 10 May 2013)
>> Read More

Compositions and methods relating to reduced mucoadhesion (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

N-substituted hydroxylamine derivatives with carbon-based leaving groups (Fri, 03 May 2013)
>> Read More

Novel Phosphorylation of Cardiac Troponin I as a Monitor for Cardiac Injury (Fri, 26 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

MELDRUM 'S ACID, BARBITURIC ACID AND PYRAZOLONE DERIVATIVES SUBSTITUTED WITH HYDROXYLAMINE AS HNO DONORS (Fri, 26 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

HIGH AFFINITY BETA LACTAMASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 19 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

Heterocyclic and carbonate derivatives of NDGA and their use as new anti-HIV and anti-cancer agents (Wed, 17 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

Bisphosphonamidate prodrugs and uses thereof (Fri, 12 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

N-HYDROXYLSULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES AS NEW PHYSIOLOGICALLY USEFUL NITROXYL DONORS (Fri, 05 Apr 2013)
>> Read More

CANCER-SPECIFIC GENETIC REARRANGEMENTS (Fri, 22 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

SERINE PROTEASE INHIBITORS (Fri, 22 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

Method for late introduction of the (<i>8R</i>)-hydroxyl group carbapenem β-lactam antibiotic synthesis (Fri, 15 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

ITRACONAZOLE ANALOGS AND USE THEREOF (Fri, 15 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

Chemical exchange saturation transfer based MRI using reporter genes and MRI methods related thereto (Fri, 08 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

Compositions and Methods for Characterizing Breast Cancer (Fri, 08 Mar 2013)
>> Read More

SYSTEM FOR A THREE-DIMENSIONAL INTERFACE AND DATABASE (Fri, 04 Jan 2013)
>> Read More

COMPOUNDS FOR TREATING PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHIES AND OTHER NEURODEGENERATIVE DISORDERS (Fri, 28 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

GLYCAN AND GLYCOPEPTIDE CAPTURE AND RELEASE USING REVERSIBLE HYDRAZONE-BASED METHOD (Fri, 14 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

Apparatus for insertion of a medical device during a medical imaging process (Fri, 07 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

CONJUGATES OF NITROIMIDAZOLES AND THEIR USE AS CHEMOTHERAPEUTIC AGENTS (Fri, 07 Dec 2012)
>> Read More

SKIN AND HAIR REGENERATION USING POLYSACCHARIDE-BASED HYDROGELS (Fri, 23 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

Magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy of low concentration solutes with exchangeable protons using label transfer modules: frequency transfer, inversion transfer, and dephasing transfer (Fri, 16 Nov 2012)
>> Read More

MONOMERIC TRIOXANE AMIDE SULFUR COMPOUNDS (Fri, 19 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

<i>N</i>-hydroxylsulfonamide derivatives as new physiologically useful nitroxyl donors (Fri, 12 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

Method for incorporating internal polar and ionizable groups in proteins (Fri, 12 Oct 2012)
>> Read More

HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE RF POWER MONITOR (Fri, 28 Sep 2012)
>> Read More

SYSTEM AND METHOD OF PERFORMING MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTROSCOPIC IMAGING (Fri, 28 Sep 2012)
>> Read More

Hydrogel-based vascular lineage cell growth media and uses thereof (Fri, 07 Sep 2012)
>> Read More

CHALCONE DERIVATIVES AS NRF2 ACTIVATORS (Fri, 31 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

MYOSTATIN PRODOMAIN OF A PROMYOSTATIN POLYPEPTIDE AND METHOD FOR IDENTIFYING SAME (Fri, 31 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

MUCUS PENETRATING GENE CARRIERS (Fri, 17 Aug 2012)
>> Read More

Use of follistatin to increase muscle mass (Fri, 27 Jul 2012)
>> Read More

Method of detection using antibodies that specifically bind hedgehog-derived polypeptides (Fri, 06 Jul 2012)
>> Read More

USE OF NON-LABELED SUGARS AND DETECTION BY MRI FOR ASSESSING TISSUE PERFUSION AND METABOLISM (Fri, 22 Jun 2012)
>> Read More

Site Search